Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What can you do about a wife who cheated?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is every possible thing you can do to a woman who cheats on you? What if you don't have the abs or wit to **** another woman? Both in the scenario where you have kids and the scenario where you don't?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is every possible thing you can do to a woman who cheats on you? What if you don't have the abs or wit to **** another woman? Both in the scenario where you have kids and the scenario where you don't?
If you have any ounce of self-respect or boundaries, you depart. Contact a lawyer.

@EyeBRollin is correct on what the options are, but in my mind, the only acceptable option is #2. Option #1 is a toxic way to live life.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There is nothing worse in my book, short of her killing your offspring. It’s a total and complete deal breaker, there is no coming back from it - ever. The betrayal- whether it be the woman or the man will always set the undertone for the relationship from that day forward. It’s toxic as fnck.

I’ve had friends who were married that got caught and even when she “forgave” him it was never the same - it ends in divorce eventually.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be an a$$hole. A cheater. Until you've been cheated on, one doesn't know what it's like. Short of seeing two girls at one time (non-exclusive) I haven't cheated on anyone for over ten years. If someone is attracted to someone else outside of an exclusive relationship, that relationship should end. Unfortunately a lot of people don't have the moral compass to do that, easier to have a fling or an affair and pretend it doesn't happen comfortable going back to their sh!tty relationship that they're clearly not happy enough in. I'm not a sanctimonious pious tw@t, but I don't see the point in living my life like that.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be an a$$hole. A cheater. Until you've been cheated on, one doesn't know what it's like. Short of seeing two girls at one time (non-exclusive) I haven't cheated on anyone for over ten years. If someone is attracted to someone else outside of an exclusive relationship, that relationship should end. Unfortunately a lot of people don't have the moral compass to do that, easier to have a fling or an affair and pretend it doesn't happen comfortable going back to their sh!tty relationship that they're clearly not happy enough in. I'm not a sanctimonious pious tw@t, but I don't see the point in living my life like that.
Very well put

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lost respect for you a long time ago. Eject. Contact a lawyer, as other have stated. Infidelity is literally the most disgusting, disrespectful, and worse thing a woman can possibly do to a man, do not stand for that sh*t.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 2 options:

1) Accept her cheating and “cheat back.”

2) Contact a divorce lawyer.
Yep.... I know quite a few married people, mostly older that just live together like roommates and have an open marriage, it seams to work for them. I don't get it, but then again it has nothing to do with me. But understand that as a man, if you are in one of these open relationship situations... the chick can bang a different dude every night, the man has to work hard... so if you are okay with seeing your wife having trains run on her as you sit in your room with noise cancelling headphones then okay.

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, how old is the cheating woman here ?

mamarika

Banned
Reaction score
It's unequivocal to leave her... My wife broke my heart by cheating on me for several years.

logicallefty

Reaction score
That matters? From what I see women 27-40 act pretty similar. Alright but for you question I guess early 30s.
Yes it matters or I wouldn’t be asking. You just answered why. Women change in the age bracket you mentioned. Usually 30s but it can be as low as 27. There is psychology associated with this. As they get older they realize that they are not worshiped quite as much as they were when they were in their early 20s. So they start to wander. Either by cheating, divorcing/ended LTRs, or both. They get the urge to go out and test the waters again and see if they can still pull the same men and things from men that they did before . They ride the carousel until their late 30s early 40s when they finally figure out that they aren’t the “princess” they used to be. Then they want a man again.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She disrespected you by cheating and, believe it or not, she will respect you even less by taking her back. I'll let you figure out how that will manifest its self down the road.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She disrespected you by cheating and, believe it or not, she will respect you even less by taking her back. I'll let you figure out how that will manifest its self down the road.
Yes. Although I do think there can be a practical case for sitting her down and coming up with rules especially if there are young children involved.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to split. But, there are some things to consider first:

#1 Don't get married or get married again. There's simply no reason to. Fairy tales only happen in the land of Disney. Not trying to be negative, just the 100% truth.
#2 Stash your money, assets, whatever, but get everything lined up financially first so when she tries so take half or more and make you pay "maintenance" the bulk of your cash is gone. Many ways to do this legally.
#3 Try to be as amicable as possible. You'll have to bite your tongue a lot. Family courts are WAY in favor of the woman so purposely tying to be an assh*le will only come back at you 10-fold.
#4 Take a break from women and work on you; career, body, money, mental health, whatever. If you're not getting better, you're getting worse. There is NO in-between. Do the hard work.

Good luck.

~Dash