Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What can you do about a wife who cheated?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so if you are okay with seeing your wife having trains run on her as you sit in your room with noise cancelling headphones then okay.
Well no there still needs to be a respect factor. I’m quite pragmatic when it comes to marriage. There are people in my family that were married 75 years. Many married over 30 years. I found out that monogamy for that long is highly improbable. So there has to be some respect and boundaries involved. People just naturally accept what the other will do at that point.

If you’re going to step out, don’t ever bring that shvt into the family house. That would apply to a cheating wife as well. And don’t get caught. Be discreet. At least have that decency.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Divorce

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is every possible thing you can do to a woman who cheats on you? What if you don't have the abs or wit to **** another woman? Both in the scenario where you have kids and the scenario where you don't?
If a woman cheats, kids or no kids, 1. It's better to take responsibility on yourself. 2. You need to leave her immediately . 3. You need to figure out why she cheated

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should see what happened to will smith this year and take that as a lesson move on while you still can reproduce and have children i'm sure you will bounce back