Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on NYC's scene.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard from a wing I chatted with earlier today. In Miami? He was lucky to get 2 lays a month. In NYC? Gets 2 lays a week.
Why?

A common occurrence that happens a ton is women from Long Island, Staten Island, and suburban Jersey coming to Manhattan with the hope that a Manhattan boy will take them home that night. The guys from those areas are fuming mad as a result and that plays into the typical Long Island guy being naturally enraged over the slightest thing, the hottest girls from his high school days are getting piped up by some guy living in Manhattan.
It seems like they'd be looking for the small % of Alphas-Sigmas in Manhattan. Manhattan has a lot of beta male Millennial pansies.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like they'd be looking for the small % of Alphas-Sigmas in Manhattan. Manhattan has a lot of beta male Millennial pansies.
The thing is that Manhattan is likely to have the most alphas simply due to alpha males from elsewhere moving there for work. Then you have the more "hood" parts of NY like the Bronx which are full of your DGAF type of wild alpha males, a lot on the wrong side of the law. The biggest try hard beta males in NYC are from places like Long Island, they bark loud about being tough but then ignore history, such as how their great grandparents chickened out of the Bronx and Brooklyn once more blacks and Hispanics moved in next door.

Unfortunately, you have to deal with these try-hards who are the poster child for "Bridge and Tunnel people ruining nightclubs". Loud, confrontational for no reason, and flat out irritating to deal with. Their women however love being screwed by Manhattan guys and it is all too common for a Long Island woman going to the city for a weekend to sleep with a couple of Manhattan guys. Poor ole orbiter is back home in Long Island posting on Alt Right boards while the woman he has been orbiting is likely getting Blacked.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This article which recently came out pretty much sums it all but I have to say every city not just NYC has changed since covid hit and no city in the US is the same as it was 10 years ago being from new York and being raised in miami I can attest to that fact.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that Manhattan is likely to have the most alphas simply due to alpha males from elsewhere moving there for work. Then you have the more "hood" parts of NY like the Bronx which are full of your DGAF type of wild alpha males, a lot on the wrong side of the law. The biggest try hard beta males in NYC are from places like Long Island, they bark loud about being tough but then ignore history, such as how their great grandparents chickened out of the Bronx and Brooklyn once more blacks and Hispanics moved in next door.

Unfortunately, you have to deal with these try-hards who are the poster child for "Bridge and Tunnel people ruining nightclubs". Loud, confrontational for no reason, and flat out irritating to deal with. Their women however love being screwed by Manhattan guys and it is all too common for a Long Island woman going to the city for a weekend to sleep with a couple of Manhattan guys. Poor ole orbiter is back home in Long Island posting on Alt Right boards while the woman he has been orbiting is likely getting Blacked.
There's nothing wrong with White you Pinko!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This article which recently came out pretty much sums it all but I have to say every city not just NYC has changed since covid hit and no city in the US is the same as it was 10 years ago being from new York and being raised in miami I can attest to that fact.
NYC has declined massively since the pandemic, especially in regards to the uptick in crime. IMO, I think in this century another US city is going to replace NYC as America's top city and I won't be surprised to see NYC end up like Detroit.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the movie don juan epitomizes what guy from jersey and new York are mostly like.

Reaction score
NYC has declined massively since the pandemic, especially in regards to the uptick in crime. IMO, I think in this century another US city is going to replace NYC as America's top city and I won't be surprised to see NYC end up like Detroit.
Houston doesn't get a lot of media clout, but I fear if it happens the population growth here will explode.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Houston doesn't get a lot of media clout, but I fear if it happens the population growth here will explode.
Dallas has always gotten more media hype than Houston.

Austin gets it too but Austin is a feminist shiithole.

Dallas and Houston are the best cities in Texas.

Texas and Florida are good. NYC and the big Calfifornia cities are headed down the toilet.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 and @Jake_Gyllenhaal69

A lot of big name projects found in Texas and if Musk gets to work on his hyperloop or whatever, things can get big in the state. I can see Houston getting up there but right now, in terms of just unseating NYC, I do feel like San Francisco has gotten the closest due to the power of Big Tech and the influence it has had internationally. However, California has had a lot of bad leadership so it is going downhill in that regard.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather try to get my penis wet in New York City as compared to Los Angeles or San Francisco. Too many sausages out west.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather try to get my penis wet in New York City as compared to Los Angeles or San Francisco. Too many sausages out west.
TBH, getting it wet in LA would be worthy of some pride. LA has some of, if not, the hottest girls in the country compared to NYC and the competition is 10x more alpha.

This might remind you of home, NYC DJ tries to get into a fight with Arizona Truck Driver, when bark meets bite lol

Reaction score
I remember I went to LA and some random hot blonde girl bought me a drink and started a convo with me. This was before I had game though :(

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There use to be a guy here @Snowplowman that use to post nightlife videos back in 2012 those videos really blew my mind cause they were lit

He's taken most of them down but they got better and better

^^Footage of him and various models

Honestly, I'm almost 40 I don't care for the nightlife anymore don't miss it either but I do wish that I was able to hit up Manhattan back in 2012 but I was to broke then

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm almost 40 I don't care for the nightlife anymore don't miss it either but I do wish that I was able to hit up Manhattan back in 2012 but I was to broke then
At what age did you start to get tired of nightlife? New York City nightlife is even different than nightlife in other big US cities.