Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do us great guys find women like you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
BeeeeeeExxxxxxcccccceellllllleeeeeeeennnnnnttttttttt!!!

cccccccaaaaaaaatttttzzzzzzzmmmmmeeeeeeooooowwwwwwwww22222222!!!!!!

Where are ya crazy kids? Living life to the fullest, I hope, that you would disappoint your biggest fan!!!

DoubleBarrel still wants answers, in spite of all the hate and criticism he's taking for making the inquiry.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I dont think the problem is so much finding them. I think succesfully pulling them and keeping them around for the long term is the hard part. But what do I know in comparison to our high quality fermale members.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I dont think the problem is so much finding them. I think succesfully pulling them and keeping them around for the long term is the hard part. But what do I know in comparison to our high quality fermale members.
I'm impressed, my son. You didn't leave a it's over for SomethingCels lame ass comment on my thread. I throw temper tantrums like a high maintenance brat when I see you post them. I swear to God. It makes me think you're nothing but a silly goose. :(

M

member160761

Damn, I got a wrong impression of you. Your "religion from god" is from the devil. You act like a woman and are not even ashamed of it.

Why do Canadians act like cartoon characters?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I'm impressed, my son. You didn't leave a it's over for SomethingCels lame ass comment on my thread. I throw temper tantrums like a high maintenance brat when I see you post them. I swear to God. It makes me think you're nothing but a silly goose. :(
Sorry to hear that, sir. I apologize for bothering you. You r welcome to put me on ignore.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And for those of you who hate on me because these two fine ladies are my favorite posters:

They're smart, sexy and loyal.

And if I want to find a chick like that, these lovely ladies hold the wisdom to my success.
FFS

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And for those of you who hate on me because these two fine ladies are my favorite posters:

They're smart, sexy and loyal.

And if I want to find a chick like that, these lovely ladies hold the wisdom to my success.
People commonly put up a front on the internet and women, even when well-intentioned, tend to give bad dating advice.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly they can be anywhere. You need a set of characteristics you look for and screen for. And you need to figure out where your target woman might be found.

You’ll need to create in yourself a man worthy of the attracting the kind of woman you’d like to meet. That’s not news and you should be well aware of that. If you are currently invisible to the type of woman you want to meet then changing that is task #1. You need to be brutally honest with yourself about that.

My guy turns heads everywhere we go. His looks, his attitude, his swagger. Women flirt with him on social media, compliment him in person, and seek him out. Are you getting this kind of notice from women? If not why not? You need to remedy this first.

If you do get attention from women then you need to determine/screen whether or not these women are the type (have the characteristics you want)….

So what seems to be stopping you?

logicallefty

Reaction score
There are good women out there still, but a website for men about women probably isn't the best place to meet them.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly they can be anywhere. You need a set of characteristics you look for and screen for. And you need to figure out where your target woman might be found.

You’ll need to create in yourself a man worthy of the attracting the kind of woman you’d like to meet. That’s not news and you should be well aware of that. If you are currently invisible to the type of woman you want to meet then changing that is task #1. You need to be brutally honest with yourself about that.

My guy turns heads everywhere we go. His looks, his attitude, his swagger. Women flirt with him on social media, compliment him in person, and seek him out. Are you getting this kind of notice from women? If not why not? You need to remedy this first.

If you do get attention from women then you need to determine/screen whether or not these women are the type (have the characteristics you want)….

So what seems to be stopping you?
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist even though you are responding to an obvious troll. Women are so predictable :D

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
4EF40720-0F61-4C69-AAB4-8A3D64DD6626.jpeg

ya’ll getting messed with by probably one of our regular denizens…

The OP’s posts are like the hand book of cringe.

Someone might’ve just baited a hook for our two most outspoken female posters is another possibility…

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AWALT much more so than AMALT. The greater genetic diversity in men is why they hold 85% of the genius-level IQs despite the average intelligence levels between the genders being roughly equal. This is the main reason why they run things (more so than physical strength, stoicism or lack of pregnancy).

I'm not convinced OP is a troll. Canadians can be a funny bunch. DB is out there in Winnipeg, the most isolated and coldest city in North America. It's basically a polar research station that happens to have women.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.