"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Has this only fans model figured out what most guys on this forum have known all along?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl

She speaks the truth when she says that the christian base is very hypocritical and girls will continue to shop around their bodies via sugar daddies stripping or escorting
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
As Ayn Rand put it (many libertarians champion her philosophy), that you are metaphysically free do what you want but you are not free of the consequences.
 

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
451
Reaction score
216
Age
49
Location
Darwin, Australia
As Ayn Rand put it (many libertarians champion her philosophy), that you are metaphysically free do what you want but you are not free of the consequences.
I have a copy of "Atlas Shrugged", and thought it was a bore of a read... have never got through it.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
I have a copy of "Atlas Shrugged", and thought it was a bore of a read... have never got through it.
Most books, especially written back then are considered boring by today's standards. The movie is not that great either. I recommend reading an overview of her philosophy, and if you get into it, then listen to Leonard Peikoff's audio lecture titled "The Art of Thinking"
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,124
I have a copy of "Atlas Shrugged", and thought it was a bore of a read... have never got through it.
Former SOTHOROTUS Paul Ryan, and current SOTUS-KY Rand Paul consider that book to be the most important book in history that doesn't start with "In the beginning ...". There is an interesting onomastic cycle between these two and the author of the book (Ayn Rand Paul Ryan ...).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top