Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is it not worth it to date a girl who is less physically attractive but ticks all the other boxes?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are difficult as hell. Thats my usual.
but Worth it

one way you feel when you clap the cheeks of an above average looking woman , and totally different when you clap the cheeks of a woman that you do not feel that is not even cute

it is like having to choose between a new bmw or 20 new Fords ( or bellow this )

guys who say to go for ugly chicks try to backwords rationalize their lack of success

M

member159871

I’d chose both. There are hot women who also are caring, attentive, and are interesting and fun. They might be rarer than spoiled and entitled hot girls but they exist, you just have to find them. There are also average looking girls who are spoiled and self centered as well. It’s not a mutually exclusive thing.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
95% of men will never get to lock down an 8.
I agree, but if you could you would probably go for A. Most guys go for B, not because it's a best choice but because they don't have the luxury to go for A.

To be honest, I don't really care about their personality, what I value is their look (body and face) and the adrenaline rush I get when I undress them. Of course some are fun yeah, but if it was not for their look I wouldn't waste my time with them. I prefer to spend time with my friends or be alone. Women don't have anything to offer really, I only have one female friend, and there is no attraction at all between us, she is one of my best friend and she is older than me. She is fantastic, but she is an exception.

I've met a lot of girls in my life and personality wise, they were pretty much all the same: generic personality, interchangeable, no specific tastes, nothing special about them (but their look). They liked what other girls liked, dressed like other girls, they like dogs, food, travel to mainstream places, etc. Pretty boring stuff. I'm dating a 20yo hb9 from Belarus, the only exciting thing about her is the fact that she is a 20yo hb9 from Belarus. I'm ok with that, because when I look at her I get a boner. That's all I need.

All the girls I've been with (long term and short term, or dated) had some kind of mental problems (low self-esteem, jealousy, eating disorder, manic-depression, addiction or weird personality). All of them. But they were all super hot. I can live with the drama as long as I'm sexually satisfied. I'm not satisfied with anything under 8.

I love women, but they are all fvcked up, especially nowadays. So a 6 or a 10, same problems, but the 10 is a 10. My friends date 6s and under and they experience more drama that I've have ever experienced with 8s-10s.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but if you could you would probably go for A. Most guys go for B, not because it's a best choice but because they don't have the luxury to go for A.

To be honest, I don't really care about their personality, what I value is their look (body and face) and the adrenaline rush I get when I undress them. Of course some are fun yeah, but if it was not for their look I wouldn't waste my time with them. I prefer to spend time with my friends or be alone. Women don't have anything to offer really, I only have one female friend, and there is no attraction at all between us, she is one of my best friend and she is older than me. She is fantastic, but she is an exception.

I've met a lot of girls in my life and personality wise, they were pretty much all the same: generic personality, interchangeable, no specific tastes, nothing special about them (but their look). They liked what other girls liked, dressed like other girls, they like dogs, food, travel to mainstream places, etc. Pretty boring stuff. I'm dating a 20yo hb9 from Belarus, the only exciting thing about her is the fact that she is a 20yo hb9 from Belarus. I'm ok with that, because when I look at her I get a boner. That's all I need.

All the girls I've been with (long term and short term, or dated) had some kind of mental problems (low self-esteem, jealousy, eating disorder, manic-depression, addiction or weird personality). All of them. But they were all super hot. I can live with the drama as long as I'm sexually satisfied. I'm not satisfied with anything under 8.

I love women, but they are all fvcked up, especially nowadays. So a 6 or a 10, same problems, but the 10 is a 10. My friends date 6s and under and they experience more drama that I've have ever experienced with 8s-10s.
if you can get the 10 then get the 10

if you can not get the 10 , do not say that 10 is sh1tier than a 6

same thing with cars , if you can get a bmw then get the bmw . If you can not get a bmw do not say that a ford is better

this is what haters do

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

same thing with cars , if you can get a bmw then get the bmw . If you can not get a bmw do not say that a ford is better

this is what haters do
exactly

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worth investing in getting, yes. Not so much worth it for a relationship vs someone that is more stable, but as I said in the other thread the tradeoff isnt really there anyways.
i mean if you find a girl that is less hot but stable , it is a no brainer

you trade a bit of beauty for a way better companionship . Fair deal

Same thing for trading a hot girl that is very sh1t in bed for a less hotter woman ( but not more than 2 points bellow ) that is great in bed . Again , fair deal

but like you said , it is more an exception when this happens then the norm

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because no matter how good option B is and treats you, you will always want someone who is hotter and you will feel you can do better than her looks wise.
This......Im still trying to get over a 9 that had BPD. It was pure ambrosia and for the first time in my life I didnt even look at other woman. I was perfectly satisfied in my lust for her. My life was a living hell and she was a absolute nightmare but I cant even taste other woman at the moment. Just let a perfectly good 7 go who had burning desire for me because I couldnt take her seriously.

My BPD 9 will contact me again as soon as her new squeeze fails her ****test which he will......Im almost looking forward to it. I just want to experience that perfection again.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Been with a few A's, even posted a pic or two here, but not worth it. Usually, you have the sex and that's it. If you want an LTR or marriage, it's going to fizzle pretty fast after the honeymoon period wears off.

M

member159871

this is what haters do
I can get plenty of 10’s and can confirm not all of them are worse than 6’s.

M

member160292

i mean if you find a girl that is less hot but stable , it is a no brainer

you trade a bit of beauty for a way better companionship . Fair deal

Same thing for trading a hot girl that is very sh1t in bed for a less hotter woman ( but not more than 2 points bellow ) that is great in bed . Again , fair deal

but like you said , it is more an exception when this happens then the norm
Maybe I’m not stable myself, or I lucked out on finding that needle in a haystack more often than not. Most of the hot women I’ve been with have their sh!t together, though there were some that were useless aside from beauty. Those that I kept around, were submissive, respectful and rarely have outside influences.

These women are out there, but when I see the assumption that hot chicks aren’t LTR, leads me to think a lot of people on here just settle for the first hot chick they can get their hands on

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Specifically in the context of an LTR, imagine you had to choose between the following:

a) Cluster B girl who's a 9/10 and pita to deal with, but great sex and attractive

b) Feminine, submissive, supportive, loyal, 5 or 6/10 who will cherish your soul

How is b) not the better option?
I wouldn't pick either one. I would rather keep banging random hotties while I was looking for an HB8 with a good brain(they exist, just rare). If the physical attraction isn't there, I can't stay interested. My ltr girl is an 8, feminine, good brain most of the time, never crazy, good in bed but no p0rn star, loyal, and submissive when she is happy. Only draw back is she forgets to shut off her executive level job sometimes. But she brings the best in terms of a total package that I've ever found. I don't think you can get a much better woman. They are all a pain in the azz to some extent.

@wifehunter said pick a Camry or a high maintenance Ferrari.........well I want a corvette and thats what I have.

But if you are a guy that can put "looks" to the side and be happy with option B, then for all means go for it. Its whatever balance works for you. Another reason a guy should try out all different types and lots of them to know for sure! Figure out what it is that makes you tick, so when you settle down some day you can make the right choice.

Last edited:

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's funny, you have to trade something for another, I learned never to date women with mental issues, only bed them, cause like @mikedee said, "They are all Fked up".

So to piggyback off you guys, I choose B, but no mental issues. Over time she'll become a A in my eyes.

We attract what we are, so I think most of us choose B... because we are B's ourselves.

-Cappo

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you only value women for sex and looks, then to be frank I think your implication is right: if women truly have nothing to offer besides their pvssy, then their attractiveness is all that matters. This is not the case with all women though. For instance I have noticed fat women try to have unique interests (though most don't anyway), or may be more friendly, well read, etc, as a way to compensate. But I think even plain girls have enough selective pressure to develop their personality and have esoteric interests. I'm also not convinced there is much of a correlation between a woman's personality/lifestyle and her looks, that seems largely dependant on their family/upbringing and what cultural rot she was or wasn't exposed to.

Last edited:

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
These women are out there
thats re-assuring. I was getting the impression that all hotties are self entitled due to the affluence of other men but to know they can exist gives me hope.

M

member159871

thats re-assuring. I was getting the impression that all hotties are self entitled due to the affluence of other men but to know they can exist gives me hope.
Hell even when it comes to models not all of them are self entitled.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience it's true that most average or below average women have crappy personalities the same way that hot women do.

However the difference is that hot women are still flakey and difficult even if they (seem to) like you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B) is way better but you have cut a deal with her because you will step out from time to time.
She's going to want to amend that "deal" before too long

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecurity can also cause you to only go after hot women because of a need to prove yourself to others.
This is very true. I did this most of my youth.

My guess with OLD is that most guys go to the top 10% and then get pissed that they don’t respond because they ain’t top 10%