Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women believing in woo woo magic

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Had a recent discussion with a woman and her logic had me shaking my head in disbelief.

She seems to have more issues than Reader’s Digest and her logical solution is to getting acupuncture and sound therapy.
”I dunno, just picture all the stuck-ness getting all vibrated and agitated around in my body”. Her actual words.

Um, you are a covert narcissist, most likely BPD. An alcoholic with one DUI on the books, using marijuana as a cope for 25+ years, now in your 40s, gotten fat and lazy. Listening to a hippie makes sounds with a bowl is not going to erase a lifetime of bad discussions and relieve you of any accountability. Women live in this fantasy world where they think crap like this works. No, your fat a$$ needs to stop eating pizza and beer every night and go to the fvcking gym. It’s hard to take them seriously when they think acupuncture with stop them from being a drunk. Sign up for AA and get your sh!t sorted out. Sorry for the rant but these types ideas sound like red flags.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hippie women are problematic for sure.

OP isn't much better with his strongly implied paean to accepted consensuses and conflation of damaged women with a long standing, worldwide respected medical practice (acupuncture) that's been around thousands of years. The "stuck-ness" she was referring to is chi.

Learn to separate the messenger from the message. There is being excessively open-minded, and there is being excessively closed-minded as well.

p.s. reiki is also mentioned in the article and I can confirm for a fact that it works.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take away religion and strong male leaders from society and women run amok.

When women are left to their own devices it is a train wreck for all of society.
Pretty much. Women have no male guidance anymore. They're almost infantile.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't write them off completely, a lot tend to be good at doing "the thing" lol. They tend to be pretty open minded so it makes sense. Back when I was living in San Diego I went out to the burning man event one year and I met this really hot new agey woman there. I didn't hook up with her at the event, but did afterwards because she also lived in Cali. I dated her for a bit. She was into crystals and chakra cleansing and all that, she would draw up her own charts. She was an interesting person in her own way but it was too much. Things would be going fine and then there would be a panic attack when venus entered into gemini, or some ****. She was the one that ended things. She said it was because our signs were incompatible and that the signs were pointing towards her needing to make a big change in her life. I pretended to be upset but was glad on the inside because I was about to dump her myself (lol).

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Had a recent discussion with a woman and her logic had me shaking my head in disbelief.

She seems to have more issues than Reader’s Digest and her logical solution is to getting acupuncture and sound therapy.
”I dunno, just picture all the stuck-ness getting all vibrated and agitated around in my body”. Her actual words.

Um, you are a covert narcissist, most likely BPD. An alcoholic with one DUI on the books, using marijuana as a cope for 25+ years, now in your 40s, gotten fat and lazy.
Im glad I mostly avoid older women.