Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like I overreacted thinking back - need help

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

I dont want to give up a good girl, please enlighten me with honesty. I also lack options because we dated a lot the last 2.5 months. She been a good girl all the time to be honest.

Been dating the girl for about 2.5 months. She is showing all kinds of high interest signals. She let me wait for cex for 3 dates, she talks about exclusivity, tells her doggs around me that's our daddy. Let's me sleep in her parents house while their on vacation. These are high interest signals ofcourse.

Now she knows im a dominant male. I've been seeing her once or twice a week for 2 months now and she texts me everyday, initiates dates and go on.
She wants me to meet her friends and actively does that. I told her that I still want to see her and get to know her before going into anything. She wants me to cut off my other plates. I told her that I have options. We had an argument last week that she didnt want to ******* me everytime anymore until I go down on her, I told her I don't do that. I tell her I might do it in the future sometime but not soon.

She texts me this evening ''hey if your out downtown, please give me a call so we can meet up'' I dont reply. Then she comes in the bar where I am at and she runs into me while Im flirting with a chick who flirts back. She sees it and I startle a little bit and go to her.

We hug meet and talk. She was all over me standing next to me that evening. But some guy came up to her and kissed her on her cheek. One guy she also knows, took her hand and she danced with him for 5 seconds just to not be rude and came back as quick as she could to me and she flirted with another guy real quick when he tried to make a move. It might be some testing because I don't give her closure and she feels like I need to warm up to her more and open up more. She says that all the time. I am too stiff. Though I give her love and caring ofcourse imo.

Ok so then a random guy I know from the gym passed us and her friend she was with was shocked. They dated a time and it was obvious that she liked him. He said yo bro I dont want to stand here, I don't like that chick (friend of my main chick). Ok so the friend asks me 5 times whats his name. I dont know his name so I tell her I don't know. Then she says ''where do u know him from?" I say I dont want to answer.

My main chick starts to loud mouth me, saying ''you can answer her question, why are you bullssh*tting us'' Why do you chose for him and not for my friend and me? Be honest, just be honest.

I say listen If i dont want to do a certain thing or answer I dont want to. Its non of her business, done. She blocks and shuts up. I tell her to come follow me outside and i tell her I dont like it when she almost yells and orders me to do something I dont want to. I say its disrespectfull. She wants to explain herself but doesnt say sorry. I kiss her goodbye and leave.

She texts me goodnight afterwards and I ignore it. She then texts me before you go on your weekend trip (I left with friends for a weekend) can you meet me to talk ?

I ignore that for a couple of hours and then replie.
Me:
*girl
Yesterday you flirted in front of me with some men, I want to be respected if im around you. I dont do that to you also. If your with me be short and stiff to orher Guys. And you yelled at me in front of other people I dont like that either, thats disrespectfull to me. Im not interested in talking, have a good weekend.

She replies later.

*gambino
I also dont like how you ignore my texts when I want to talk. thats also not nice to me. You told me you dont like to text a lot and now I get this long message from you. If you want to talk we can do it face to face.

I ignore it for 3 days.

Yesterday she posts a random insta story of a hamburger with ''with my baby''. ofc its crap, she is doing it to make me jealous. And my friend caught her on tinder today randomly and send it to me. She was online there.

I replie to her last week (7 days ago) and we talk in my car.
She goes on full blown rant for 1.5 hours about howmuch she hates me that I ignored her. That she thinks im jealous. That I followed her in the bar when she left me for a couple of minutes. I told her I just went for drinks. That I asked her if she drunk alcohol that night that she thinks im controlling her. I told her I am not. That she thinks that I am putting her in some kind of submissive role (true). That she hates me. She complains about 20 things I did wrong, but she was just emotional. About that I don't care, I never text or facetime her blablabla. It doesn't seem like she is trying to end things though but she says ''Maybe we just not meant to be, maybe we dont fit'' and I agree. She also says that if she catches me with a girl she will throw something at my face. (shes just mad)
I let her rant for 1.5 hours, don't argue a lot, just stayed calm and collective until I hug her, kiss her goodbye and she leaves.

Ok I text her afterwards. Hope you got home safe, I got a lot to think about right now, happy we talked goodnight.
She replies after 3 minutes. ''I am happy that your happy we talked, goodnight''.

Now 7 days of no contact, complete silence. Now also she didnt check my last IG story and shes on tinder (my friend tells me). She is dating new guys ofc and I think doing her best to forget about me. Also her best friends are really smart grown adult women, who will demand her not to contact me. Shes 30 and her friends have major experience with men. I can tell.

When I seriousley look back, I feel like I overreacted a bit. My goal is to keep her as a plate but what happened, happened.

Still I didn't appear needy, acted like a real alpha and had the upperhand the whole 2.5 months. She was chasing me always. Now things turned because of this event. Should I stay NC? I will 100% run into her in a bar sometime within now and 1 - 6 months. Our city is not that big and we go to the same bar regulary.

If I reach out, she will have the power or think she can negotiate. I just don't know what my best bet is. Enlighten me.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a situation that lends itself to enlightenment. Seems like a lot of drama over stupid stuff. Also, not sure what you were trying to accomplish by ignoring her texts and not responding for several days.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

I dont want to give up a good girl, please enlighten me with honesty. I also lack options because we dated a lot the last 2.5 months. She been a good girl all the time to be honest.

Been dating the girl for about 2.5 months. She is showing all kinds of high interest signals. She let me wait for cex for 3 dates, she talks about exclusivity, tells her doggs around me that's our daddy. Let's me sleep in her parents house while their on vacation. These are high interest signals ofcourse.

Now she knows im a dominant male. I've been seeing her once or twice a week for 2 months now and she texts me everyday, initiates dates and go on.
She wants me to meet her friends and actively does that. I told her that I still want to see her and get to know her before going into anything. She wants me to cut off my other plates. I told her that I have options. We had an argument last week that she didnt want to ******* me everytime anymore until I go down on her, I told her I don't do that. I tell her I might do it in the future sometime but not soon.

She texts me this evening ''hey if your out downtown, please give me a call so we can meet up'' I dont reply. Then she comes in the bar where I am at and she runs into me while Im flirting with a chick who flirts back. She sees it and I startle a little bit and go to her.

We hug meet and talk. She was all over me standing next to me that evening. But some guy came up to her and kissed her on her cheek. One guy she also knows, took her hand and she danced with him for 5 seconds just to not be rude and came back as quick as she could to me and she flirted with another guy real quick when he tried to make a move. It might be some testing because I don't give her closure and she feels like I need to warm up to her more and open up more. She says that all the time. I am too stiff. Though I give her love and caring ofcourse imo.

Ok so then a random guy I know from the gym passed us and her friend she was with was shocked. They dated a time and it was obvious that she liked him. He said yo bro I dont want to stand here, I don't like that chick (friend of my main chick). Ok so the friend asks me 5 times whats his name. I dont know his name so I tell her I don't know. Then she says ''where do u know him from?" I say I dont want to answer.

My main chick starts to loud mouth me, saying ''you can answer her question, why are you bullssh*tting us'' Why do you chose for him and not for my friend and me? Be honest, just be honest.

I say listen If i dont want to do a certain thing or answer I dont want to. Its non of her business, done. She blocks and shuts up. I tell her to come follow me outside and i tell her I dont like it when she almost yells and orders me to do something I dont want to. I say its disrespectfull. She wants to explain herself but doesnt say sorry. I kiss her goodbye and leave.

She texts me goodnight afterwards and I ignore it. She then texts me before you go on your weekend trip (I left with friends for a weekend) can you meet me to talk ?

Me:
*girl
Yesterday you flirted in front of me with some men, I want to be respected if im around you. I dont do that to you also. If your with me be short and stiff to orher Guys. And you yelled at me in front of other people I dont like that either, thats disrespectfull to me. Im not interested in talking, have a good weekend.

She replies later.

*gambino
I also dont like how you ignore my texts when I want to talk. thats also not nice to me. You told me you dont like to text a lot and now I get this long message from you. If you want to talk we can do it face to face.

I ignore it for 3 days.

Yesterday she posts a random insta story of a hamburger with ''with my baby''. ofc its crap, she is doing it to make me jealous. And my friend caught her on tinder today randomly and send it to me. She was online there.

She goes on full blown rant for 1.5 hours about howmuch she hates me that I ignored her. That she thinks im jealous. That I followed her in the bar when she left me for a couple of minutes. I told her I just went for drinks. That I asked her if she drunk alcohol that night that she thinks im controlling her. I told her I am not. That she thinks that I am putting her in some kind of submissive role (true). That she hates me. She complains about 20 things I did wrong, but she was just emotional. About that I don't care, I never text or facetime her blablabla. It doesn't seem like she is trying to end things though but she says ''Maybe we just not meant to be, maybe we dont fit'' and I agree. She also says that if she catches me with a girl she will throw something at my face. (shes just mad)
I let her rant for 1.5 hours, don't argue a lot, just stayed calm and collective until I hug her, kiss her goodbye and she leaves.

Ok I text her afterwards. Hope you got home safe, I got a lot to think about right now, happy we talked goodnight.
She replies after 3 minutes. ''I am happy that your happy we talked, goodnight''.

Now 7 days of no contact, complete silence. Now also she didnt check my last IG story and shes on tinder (my friend tells me). She is dating new guys ofc and I think doing her best to forget about me. Also her best friends are really smart grown adult women, who will demand her not to contact me. Shes 30 and her friends have major experience with men. I can tell.

When I seriousley look back, I feel like I overreacted a bit. My goal is to keep her as a plate but what happened, happened.

Still I didn't appear needy, acted like a real alpha and had the upperhand the whole 2.5 months. She was chasing me always. Now things turned because of this event. Should I stay NC? I will 100% run into her in a bar sometime within now and 1 - 6 months. Our city is not that big and we go to the same bar regulary.

If I reach out, she will have the power or think she can negotiate. I just don't know what my best bet is. Enlighten me.
The girl's back on Tinder, she's moved on. It seems like the two of you just don't get along.

Another thing: don't assume that a girl is good just because she makes you wait for sex. Evil women are perfectly capable of making men wait if it serves their purpose.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a situation that lends itself to enlightenment. Seems like a lot of drama over stupid stuff. Also, not sure what you were trying to accomplish by ignoring her texts and not responding for several days.
Like I said in the previous thread, he overcompensated being "alpha" because in reality he doesn't have options and is operating from a scarcity mindset. The woman consciously or unconciously picked up on this with how he handled the disrespect, which is why it led to a whole slew of playing the victim and rationalizing why they are not a fit.

OP, she lost respect for you after watching you throw a tantrum instead of properly enforcing your boundaries.

You can apologize for your poor behavior if you are insistent on rekindling things, but I'm almost certain your ego will not let you.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of postings; where a forum member will refer to a girl as a "plate" (when it's obvious that she means more). I guess this is due to them not wanting to get a lot of flack from other forum members. Bottom line; a "plate" it not someone you spend 15 paragraphs or more posting about. I'm not putting you down. I'm just saying that the more real you keep it (being real to yourself as well as other forum members) the more we can supply advice catered to your individual situation.

Look. I get it. You probably embellished a bit on your above posting because you wanted to avoid some forum members jumping on your case. Thing is... these are the same people that provide the most generic responses to begin with.

Like most men, I'd rather receive than go down on a gal, but let me give you the gospel. If you properly go down on a gal (and aren't 'lazy' about it) I can guarantee that the majority of your above problems wouldn't exist. Although women are more emotional and can achieve closeness through intercourse, there are also many that receive equally (if not better) stimulation on the outside. . Even if you're not into going down on a girl, the headaches that you'll prevent will be worth it.

Although it's true that we should have the woman more invested in us than vice versa, it seems to me (based on your absence and sporadic texting responses) you need to calibrate a little better.

I don't claim to be top dog, but I'm certain that I've dated, kissed and slept with more women than at least 90% of the current forum members. Do I still make blunders? Do I sometimes still fall for the wrong gal? Do I still sometimes experience dry spells? Of course. The only difference is that with experience and passing years, it's a lot less frequent. In other words, no matter where we are in life, these things are going to happen to everyone.

What I'm trying to say is.... the more real that you keep your postings and the more real that you are to yourself, the better advice that you'll receive. I hope that my above tips were helpful.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Learned some new things, still unsure what Im going to do.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic case of someone overplaying the alpha persona. When a dude does all these things wanting to show off he’s alpha it comes from a place of insecurity. You’re trying to prove yourself to her. I’ve done it before and women picked up on my fake alpha persona quicker than Usain Bolt can sprint a 100m dash. It’s very inauthentic.

You got jealous because she was talking to some dudes while out at a bar. Guess what? People talk to eachother. It doesn’t mean they’re ready to undress and smash. My girl knows A LOT of people and so do I. So when we go out we usually spend a lot of time talking to other people. You think I’m sitting there watching her like a hawk? Hell no. I know I’m going home with her at the end of the night and she knows if she ****s up I’m gone. I trust her to do the right thing. She gets hit on a lot and it doesn’t bother me one bit. This actually drives her attraction for me up because she’s used to jealous, controlling dudes who will mate guard her like they’re on duty at Area 51.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic case of someone overplaying the alpha persona. When a dude does all these things wanting to show off he’s alpha it comes from a place of insecurity. You’re trying to prove yourself to her. I’ve done it before and women picked up on my fake alpha persona quicker than Usain Bolt can sprint a 100m dash. It’s very inauthentic.

You got jealous because she was talking to some dudes while out at a bar. Guess what? People talk to eachother. It doesn’t mean they’re ready to undress and smash. My girl knows A LOT of people and so do I. So when we go out we usually spend a lot of time talking to other people. You think I’m sitting there watching her like a hawk? Hell no. I know I’m going home with her at the end of the night and she knows if she ****s up I’m gone. I trust her to do the right thing. She gets hit on a lot and it doesn’t bother me one bit. This actually drives her attraction for me up because she’s used to jealous, controlling dudes who will mate guard her like they’re on duty at Area 51.
Lol ok that is clear. But how would u follow up If your okay dating again.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man...i like reading your posts

Don't change for her. Being stiff...It's part of who you are. You guys aren't even exclusive and she is trying to change you.

She totally disrespected you in the bar by shouting at you in front of her friend. Sorry, but you say your alpha....alpha men don't tolerate disrespect like that.
Alcohol doesn't help. Most couples are fine..never argue...then they go on a night of alcohol and BOOM massive argument....

I think there is far to much drama going on here. Also women are 3x as clever as men..she is likely 3 steps ahead of you.

My advice....tell her that yous two should take a break. If you see her out and about try to ignore her or keep it at a simple hi. Or small talk for a minute or two.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man...i like reading your posts

Don't change for her. Being stiff...It's part of who you are. You guys aren't even exclusive and she is trying to change you.

She totally disrespected you in the bar by shouting at you in front of her friend. Sorry, but you say your alpha....alpha men don't tolerate disrespect like that.
Alcohol doesn't help. Most couples are fine..never argue...then they go on a night of alcohol and BOOM massive argument....

I think there is far to much drama going on here. Also women are 3x as clever as men..she is likely 3 steps ahead of you.

My advice....tell her that yous two should take a break. If you see her out and about try to ignore her or keep it at a simple hi. Or small talk for a minute or two.
Thanks bro, I appreciate that.
I think I punished her enough now. Shes was a good girl for the rest.

I am thinking about texting.

*Hey, like I said I took some time to think about what u said. I think there is a lot of miscommunication , Im shocked to see how you interpretit things. I appreciate how you opened up tho. Lets meet up soon”

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I dont think this juice is worth the squeeze anymore bro. Get new girls.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

Me:
*girl

She replies later.

*gambino

I ignore it for 3 days.

its not about 'being alpha' whenever u interact with a woman. its about responding appropriately depending on what's going to create the emotion you want. there are times to act more aloof/indifferent etc and there are times to act sweet and playful....
going NC and ignoring her texts etc has its place but if youre doing it too often it comes across as insecurity. like ur afriad of women, afriad of rejection, afriad of doing the wrong thing. sending low effort short messages would have been better. remember dont try to reinvent the wheel, always ask urself 'how would a normal guy respond in this situation' rather than 'what would an alpha male do'.
ur job as captain is to steer the ship. u should be more focused on ur purpose and life than creating an 'alpha' impression on her

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not about 'being alpha' whenever u interact with a woman. its about responding appropriately depending on what's going to create the emotion you want. there are times to act more aloof/indifferent etc and there are times to act sweet and playful....
going NC and ignoring her texts etc has its place but if youre doing it too often it comes across as insecurity. like ur afriad of women, afriad of rejection, afriad of doing the wrong thing. sending low effort short messages would have been better. remember dont try to reinvent the wheel, always ask urself 'how would a normal guy respond in this situation' rather than 'what would an alpha male do'.
ur job as captain is to steer the ship. u should be more focused on ur purpose and life than creating an 'alpha' impression on her
Yelling/correcting/bad mouthing me is an absolute No go in open bar in front of her friend and mine. Because i dont want to answer a question to her friend. That leads to getting ingnored. I dont let Anyone play me like that. Im out. Since that happend everything changed. Its not about acting alpha, Its about respect.

M

member160761

We had an argument last week that she didnt want to ******* me everytime anymore until I go down on her, I told her I don't do that.
Modern dating problems. Going down is ****ing disgusting and one step away from being gay. But BJs are equally as gay; why would you abuse the mouth of your girl when you can have the full package. Never understood this perversity.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern dating problems. Going down is ****ing disgusting and one step away from being gay. But BJs are equally as gay; why would you abuse the mouth of your girl when you can have the full package. Never understood this perversity.
Im not going down on a woman I know for a month, that Goes on sunny goodlife vacations, fvcks around here and there. Goes out clubbing a lot. Maybe random guy cvmmed his load in her two days ago and the b1tch falls asleep with cvm inside her who knows. Then I need to lick it out?? Hahahahahahahhaaha never. Id rather embrace my maculinity and fvck my right hand and look for new women.

U Guys do what u want.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

Me:
*girl

She replies later.

*gambino

I ignore it for 3 days.

this happens when you do not draw lines , women will test you and test you till you crack down

a woman will always brake you if you give her enough rope

no matter how much a top dog you are , you can not compete not even with an average woman in terms on how fast she can next you

the key to keep a woman around , while she also behaves is to give her a purpose while also being a bit in touch with your emotions , but also correcting bad behavior when it happens ( and it is not through ignoring it or saying that it you are unphased)

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dissmisive, not desperate. I dont know what your talking about lol.
you treated the whole thing exactly like a woman would , and you played it like that because you thought you will get the upper hand

when you play petty games like this , the vast majority of the times you do it out of desperation

if you would have been dismissive , you would have done something to show it way earlier and not let the sh1t hit the fence

man , you always have situations like this . You really never learn anything from what is happening tk you ?