Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Club / Bar game observations

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a city with a very big universtiy so there is a F@ck ton of students around for 3/4 of the year

I find students are good to study to notice new trends / patterns and social habits forming as the vast majority are 18-23

I can't physically stand partying anymore over did it in my 20's and by the end of them i stopped going out for months at a time

yesterday however i wanted to let some steam off so me and my mate headed out we went to nearby local "student bar"

Given we are both 30 The bouncer kind of looked at us like wtf are you two doing here but after a bit of sweet talking he let us slip in

We weren't expecting much but it was like watching something from the zoo

There was a group of i assume 3rd of 4th years dressed in tweed blazers , chinos and shirts all identical apparently if you are involved in some sort of sports team like rugby or hockey then you have to dress like this on nights out

( i think these are the British equivalent of what you Americans call "jocks" )

Some of these guys were moping up some poon but a lot of them were either getting blown out or rejected

There was one bloke who was 6ft 11 ( u read that right ) who was getting a fvckload of attention

It was generally very very young in there , but i did get chatting to one belgian chick she was ok but fvck me she was like 6ft

we messed around for an hour or two and then headed home

Observations
---------------------------------

Young chicks nowadays seem to form very tight nit circles in clubs and unless you know one of them formally you aren't getting anywhere near them

When i was 20 this wasn't a thing , there would be ripe pickings in 1's and 2's all over the dance floor and girls would be very open to flirting / grinding /dancing with pretty much anyone who was up for it

last night i was seeing groups of 4 , 6 and 8 they were banded together like spartan warriors and most of them had hell of an attitude on them , one gave me a stinking look because i smiled at her :rofl:

At one point i was having a little dance minding my own business a group of the spartans stormed past and i think one of them brushed her ass on my hand i in the process i don't think either of us really noticed.....

But next thing one of the other warriors starts screaming in my face waving her finger saying i had just sexually assaulted her freind

I literally didnt have a fvcking clue what the fvck was going on , the "victim" said it might have been her fault and the warriors retreated to their formation but there was no apology just something along the lines of "fvck off creep "

Again absolutely no idea where all this has come from 10 years ago you could actively finger chicks in clubs and nobody would bat an eyelid and i'm saying that from first hand experience

Most of the other blokes just seemed to be doing their own thing with very little interest in the females and after an hour i can sort of understand why

I couldnt believe how tall everyone was i mean on average even most girls were about 6ft , one chick was like 6ft 3

I'm 5'11 and felt tiny in there :rofl:

Anyway does anyone know when young chicks started becoming ridiculously hostile towards anyone outside of their circle ?

To me this is something thats come about in the last 5 years or so

I'm not sure if it's social media that has provided these girls with a certain level of prestige but fvck me i was dying to bring a couple back to earth

I just feel you can't these days ? or your going straight to prison ?

Has anyone else noticed this fvckery going on out in field or did i just choose a bad night ?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bingo-Player Your observations are consistent with the new metaverse reality we live in.

Meaning, real life is a supplement (I can't believe I'm actually typing this) to the digital world.

Real life only serves to feed your metaverse life with content.

Crazy times, I hope the perpetrators who allowed this world face justice at some point.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway does anyone know when young chicks started becoming ridiculously hostile towards anyone outside of their circle ?
What your describing is an example of a social circle bar. Which I have talked about before.
Club/bar can be weird, if your going to one of them social circle bars. The ones where circles tend to stick to their groups only (not weird however, if your being introduced to a new chick through your mutual friend. And not there to pick up girls outside your circle).
Wouldn't say the 'game' part of it is tough. More the other stuff. Like finding good venues where there are enough hot girls that are open to going home with a stranger

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a city with a very big universtiy so there is a F@ck ton of students around for 3/4 of the year

I find students are good to study to notice new trends / patterns and social habits forming as the vast majority are 18-23

I can't physically stand partying anymore over did it in my 20's and by the end of them i stopped going out for months at a time

yesterday however i wanted to let some steam off so me and my mate headed out we went to nearby local "student bar"

Given we are both 30 The bouncer kind of looked at us like wtf are you two doing here but after a bit of sweet talking he let us slip in

There was a group of i assume 3rd of 4th years dressed in tweed blazers , chinos and shirts all identical apparently if you are involved in some sort of sports team like rugby or hockey then you have to dress like this on nights out

Some of these guys were moping up some poon but a lot of them were either getting blown out or rejected

There was one bloke who was 6ft 11 ( u read that right ) who was getting a fvckload of attention

It was generally very very young in there , but i did get chatting to one belgian chick she was ok but fvck me she was like 6ft

Observations

Young chicks nowadays seem to form very tight nit circles in clubs and unless you know one of them formally you aren't getting anywhere near them

When i was 20 this wasn't a thing , there would be ripe pickings in 1's and 2's all over the dance floor and girls would be very open to flirting / grinding /dancing with pretty much anyone who was up for it

last night i was seeing groups of 4 , 6 and 8 they were banded together like spartan warriors and most of them had hell of an attitude on them , one gave me a stinking look because i smiled at her :rofl:

At one point i was having a little dance minding my own business a group of the spartans stormed past and i think one of them brushed her ass on my hand i in the process i don't think either of us really noticed.....

But next thing one of the other warriors starts screaming in my face waving her finger saying i had just sexually assaulted her freind

I literally didnt have a fvcking clue what the fvck was going on , the "victim" said it might have been her fault and the warriors retreated to their formation but there was no apology just something along the lines of "fvck off creep "

Again absolutely no idea where all this has come from 10 years ago you could actively finger chicks in clubs and nobody would bat an eyelid and i'm saying that from first hand experience

Most of the other blokes just seemed to be doing their own thing with very little interest in the females and after an hour i can sort of understand why

I couldnt believe how tall everyone was i mean on average even most girls were about 6ft , one chick was like 6ft 3

I'm not sure if it's social media that has provided these girls with a certain level of prestige but fvck me i was dying to bring a couple back to earth

Has anyone else noticed this fvckery going on out in field or did i just choose a bad night ?
Almost every girl in the late teens and early 20s has her phone out, they're just socially awkward and are still learning how to act. It's also partially because you've aged and are more mature, so you're not really after pusssy at all costs like you maybe were when you were younger, so a lot of things turn you off now that you used to put up with.

Best approach I've found is initially talking up the 6s and 7s of the group, genuinely having a good time, and completely ignoring or even teasing the 8s and 9s when they try to butt in for attention. Have fun with the 6s and 7s, and let the 9 go crazy. It's a more long term approach and let's you feel the group out instead of just shooting your shot right away.

Short term you already know it's more a numbers game and being in the right place at the right time. I've walked up to 10s on my way out of a bar/club to say I'm dipping but want her number, to which they respond by putting their arms around me, saying I'm cute, almost instantly making out with me, then coming home with me. This is usually after she was turning down guys of all types for the last 3 hours. In a way it's a flex on all them, to put them down even more, but what do I care. Other times she says she'll give me her gram, which I ignore and keep heading out. Even if I get the number, I rarely actually contact. It's just something to say to a girl as I'm leaving to feel her out and break the ice.

I think what you're experiencing is just an age gap and some self respect lol. If you were bending over backwards to get in these circles and finger girls, you would be.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Observations

I go to clubs all the time. I was just at one last Sat. The ones that I go to have mainly women in there early 20s. What you described is not what I’ve seen in my experiences. I’m easily able to approach girls in social circles and pretty much any set that I want to talk to. Maybe it’s where you live, idk but your experience is not the same as mine.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Miami and have noticed this very thing as well but however, it is not everyone. The popular bar that everyone goes to is loaded with college kids which means massive groups in orgs like Greek Life. However, I have found cool 2 and 3 sets that were either visiting or just out with a friend. It is less common but it still exists.

IMO though, nightlife is largely a waste of time unless you go to somewhat of a quiet spot where you can hear people. Most of the times you are dealing with loud noises, large groups, and I have never known that many dudes to every pull from it. It's bad for your health and long-term well-being.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 years ago, living in a university town, out of the 20+ times I went out clubbing, I've gotten around 10 makeouts, and a single ONS. It was really not worth it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
2404661_fghgfh.jpg

Typical bar in London is like this, an absolute sausage fest.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical bar in London is like this, an absolute sausage fest
This guy also lives/games in London.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO though, nightlife is largely a waste of time unless you go to somewhat of a quiet spot where you can hear people. Most of the times you are dealing with loud noises, large groups, and I have never known that many dudes to every pull from it. It's bad for your health and long-term well-being.
Fully agree , these days it seems counter productive to what you wish to achieve but i am also aware i am getting older and have very little tolerance for it

It feels to me now like chicks know most guys in the environment are down to get laid and have absolutely no issue in waiting for the highest value catch of the night

It's amusing because 20-30 years ago it was blokes who would sit around and wait for the fittest birds to walk in

I am glad i did most of my fornicating 10 years ago , where as i have banged higher quality women as i've gotten older i am now lucky to get laid 2 or 3 times a year at most

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Observations

it might be the problem that you went to a college bar , where more or less is an extension of the campus life

after people are unrooted ( post uni ) they tend not to act like this as they will not have that many friends left

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amusing because 20-30 years ago it was blokes who would sit around and wait for the fittest birds to walk in
Didn't you just say in the OP, you were 30? How would you know what it was like 30 years ago? I find friends stories of what it was like "back in the day" are often very unreliable.
i am now lucky to get laid 2 or 3 times a year at most
Mate it's not your age (I will be 30 soon). It's about venue selection. When you find a good venue you will see what I mean

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Observations

It's not ****ery, its normal. Clubs and Bars are dark places where traditionally men have gone to run low-qaulity game on women and try to get a quick lay. Why are women going to play into that? Also, its dark and loud and people are drunk, strangers, maybe on drugs, maybe with bad intentions, so it makes sense that on those late evenings, busy times at bars or at clubs women are not going to be interested in interacted with new guys they dont know. It also gives women an opportunity to show their allegiance and 'protectiveness' of other girls, the typical 'doing it for the girls', female loyality, allegiance or whatever, this is all female politics and in-group points-scoring .

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not ****ery, its normal. Clubs and Bars are dark places where traditionally men have gone to run low-qaulity game on women and try to get a quick lay. Why are women going to play into that? Also, its dark and loud and people are drunk, strangers, maybe on drugs, maybe with bad intentions, so it makes sense that on those late evenings, busy times at bars or at clubs women are not going to be interested in interacted with new guys they dont know. It also gives women an opportunity to show their allegiance and 'protectiveness' of other girls, the typical 'doing it for the girls', female loyality, allegiance or whatever, this is all female politics and in-group points-scoring .
To be fair almost any situation I could apply that logic?

Grocery store? Women are there to shop for food, not to get hit on.

Fitness class? Women are there to exercise, not to get hit on.

Going for a walk? Headphones, usually going with friends it is extremely rare to see a girl randomly walking alone without a particular destination in mind.

Your best avenues are during school/university when interactions with girls are most natural. Unfortunately that ship has sailed for many here including me.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the venue , but on average I agree that bars and clubs ( if not selected properly ) are not a place where you have any decent chance of scoring

been in a bar once and my girl was the only girl there , and the rest were only men . We just went there as a venue change

but they are not bad because women do not want to meet cool guys , they are bad mainly because they are flocked with a lot of guys who get drunk and can become aggressive which in return makes women not to want to stay there

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're missing is that some of these guys still suck at seduction. The difference between the past and now is that the boys in the past were taught by men. Today, a lot of guys grew up feminized, so they are being actual children with their gaming instead of using more masculine tactics. The girls have not changed. Same barriers, different tech. There's a difference between women knowing you can **** them and knowing that they aren't your first choice and won't be the last. It's also in attitude. I still think you are at a disadvantage at clubs and bars unless you own most of the social vibe there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nightlife is largely a waste of time unless you go to somewhat of a quiet spot where you can hear people. Most of the times you are dealing with loud noises, large groups, and I have never known that many dudes to every pull from it. It's bad for your health and long-term well-being.
That's been my experience over the years with it. Even if you go to a quieter place, it's still not that easy to pull from it.

The biggest change I've seen in nightlife since I turned 21 is flakiness. In the mid-2000s, if you got a phone number in a bar later at night (I want to exclude Happy Hours from this analysis), there was a decent chance you'd actually get a woman to show up on a first date. In the 2010s-present, that has diminished. Roosh mentioned this in the book "Game" (published in 2018) @nicksaiz65 . In bars 2010s-present, you might push for the same night lay harder than you had to push in 2000s and only accept the phone number/1st date if she won't agree to the same night lay.

This was also a good, mainly nightlife focused, analysis of changes in game in the 2000s/2010s.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's been my experience over the years with it. Even if you go to a quieter place, it's still not that easy to pull from it.

The biggest change I've seen in nightlife since I turned 21 is flakiness. In the mid-2000s, if you got a phone number in a bar later at night (I want to exclude Happy Hours from this analysis), there was a decent chance you'd actually get a woman to show up on a first date. In the 2010s-present, that has diminished. Roosh mentioned this in the book "Game" (published in 2018) @nicksaiz65 . In bars 2010s-present, you might push for the same night lay harder than you had to push in 2000s and only accept the phone number/1st date if she won't agree to the same night lay.

This was also a good, mainly nightlife focused, analysis of changes in game in the 2000s/2010s.
I was not active in the 2000s , as I was a teenager … but my brother was

it was kinda the same thing as it is now . The only difference is that women were not maybe as picky as they are today . For sure tinder changed a bit the landscape , but mainly for guys

most guys that complain about women do not do anything active . They just sit on tinder and then complain that women are this and that

if guys would brake out of the matrix , they would see that women are not as picky in real life