Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Club / Bar game observations

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This illusion that a guy in his 30's can be out in a club every weekend picking up high quality women is absolute delusion
it is doable, but you have to go to the real upscale clubs . There the crowd is a bit older ( men at least )

but then it is a question if you have the energy to do it while you also do other stuff

that is doable too , as long as you get home by 2 am and not get drunk and stay up till very late occasionally

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I went to Liverpool there were tons of women at every bar and club.

Although in Greece, there were only women in clubs, bars were all men.
Liverpool is a great night out, my favourite city in the UK.

Londoner born and bred here, cold approaching is easy, women are easy, OLD is easy. If you want 10/10 stunners you need to get your money up. Owning a property, car and business puts you ahead of 98% of London. Everything is expensive and life is stressful, average house price 30x of salary, home sweet home.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
That pub in the picture is in Soho, an area famous for it's large gay community and also home to a lot of tech workers and office bros. If you want an area with a lot of women to approach it is not the best nor the worst, further up in Fitzrovia and towards Camden you have a younger student crowd but with a lot of women, for English girls i would not recommend a lot of London anyway, better perhaps to visit somewhere like Oxford or Brighton.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the midweest and women in groups have always been a thing
However since COVID it got worse because clubs made it where you could only get in if you bought a VIP table
Now granted some bars/club getting back to normal but most women will just stick to their group

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think to summarise this

Everyman needs to go through his right of passage in the club in his early 20's its great fun and if you have anything about you , you will get some sloppy lays

However For a man in his 30's its an extremely toxic environment that isn't conducive to success with women , your health or success
Totally arbitrary. It will fvck up your sleep cycle a little, but that's about it.

This illusion that a guy in his 30's can be out in a club every weekend picking up high quality women is absolute delusion
Just not accurate lol. But out of curiosity...what's your proposed alternative?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ that's at the bar next to my place lol

I'd personally say there is some truth in the OP - mainly in regards to how lots of girls are literally out in their social groups and have no interest in meeting people as a rule is the UK. It will also vary a certain amount by location even in the UK (expect people to be more like they are in the US in places like Newcastle up North for example)

When I was really new to cold approach I was getting so many girls ignoring me on the open or being blatantly rude, hostile and I made the mistake of asking PUA's on an American forum for advice who were telling me that I must be doing something drastically wrong etc. I took all kinds of their (bad) advice and it didn't help. I later felt somewhat vindicated when reading 'seddit' and hearing other experiences from Brits. Then Kezia noble done an interesting youtube vid about uk vs us. And then finally 'lovesystems' PUA company again confirmed some of my theories. I've banged a tonne of girls now since beginning game, but I STILL get these hard/impossible no girls all the time. It is what it is.

In the UK, you need the 'perfect storm' of approaching a girl who 1/thinks you are hot and who 2/ happens to be an unusually sociable, friendly girl. If 1+2 aren't in place, 'game' isn't gonna help you at all

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ that's at the bar next to my place lol

I'd personally say there is some truth in the OP - mainly in regards to how lots of girls are literally out in their social groups and have no interest in meeting people as a rule is the UK.

When I was really new to cold approach I was getting so many girls ignoring me on the open or being blatantly rude, hostile and I made the mistake of asking PUA's on an American forum for advice who were telling me that I must be doing something drastically wrong etc. I took all kinds of their (bad) advice and it didn't help. I later felt somewhat vindicated when reading 'seddit' and hearing other experiences from Brits. Then Kezia noble done an interesting youtube vid about uk vs us. And then finally 'lovesystems' PUA company again confirmed some of my theories.

In the UK, you need the 'perfect storm' of approaching a girl who 1/thinks you are hot and who 2/ happens to be an unusually sociable, friendly girl. If 1+2 aren't in place, 'game' isn't gonna help you at all
dunno man , I get drunk English woman approaching me all the time

I think that it is a culture where unless she considers you sexy ( giving you ioi’s ) or you just knowing that you are a sexy guy , you should just wait for people to start drinking alcohol and loosen up

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you mean drunk Brit girls who are visiting your country?
no , Brits girls in uk ( london more exactly ) . I work for a company that has the corporate hq in uk and go there like 3-4 times per year for like 1 week each time

at the summer party it was a disaster . A 1.80 m british girl almost raped me

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no , Brits girls in uk ( london more exactly ) . I work for a company that has the corporate hq in uk and go there like 3-4 times per year for like 1 week each time
interesting. Very unusual.
I've maybe been approached 3 times in 18 years of going out.
And i'd say the same for every guy I know except my super handsome wing who gets approached maybe 3-5 times per night.
I mean, of course all rules go out of the window I think if one is very handsome.

The reason I asked if it was in your country is because i've noticed the trend of people behaving differently when on holiday. Sometimes due to trying to fit in with local culture etc, combined with just the effect being in a new place can have on people. These PUA coaches doing bootcamps aren't daft when they choose their locations.

Also notice how the london day gamers shooting infields get about 90% of their success with foreign girls haha

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting. Very unusual.
I've maybe been approached 3 times in 18 years of going out.
And i'd say the same for every guy I know except my super handsome wing.
I mean, of course all rules go out of the window I think if one is very handsome.
i am not very handsome , I am just good looking ( 7-8 )

I do not get approached constantly , but I do get a lot of approach invitations Or just getting noticed and a smile back

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 8956

Typical bar in London is like this, an absolute sausage fest.
This is a typical bar in my part of the UK (this vid was shot next to my house pretty much lol)

Lots of young girls. But mostly you'll be met with a look of complete confusion/disdain and maybe a 'go away' kind of rejection on an approach.

In fact, I think that's what I got from the blonde girl at the start of this vid haha

I play hella numbers game though, so tend to find the unicorns (sociable girls who also think i'm attractive)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a typical bar in my part of the UK (this vid was shot next to my house pretty much lol)

Lots of young girls. But mostly you'll be met with a look of complete confusion/disdain and maybe a 'go away' kind of rejection on an approach.

In fact, I think that's what I got from the blonde girl at the start of this vid haha

I play hella numbers game though, so tend to find the unicorns (sociable girls who also think i'm attractive)

women are like this only towards guys they do not find interesting ( assuming that she is opened to being approached in the first place )

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are like this only towards guys they do not find interesting ( assuming that she is opened to being approached in the first place )
it's just the result of a girl who is brought up in a place where it's not at all normal to talk to random guys, and of course who doesn't think you are hot/attractive/her type

It's just a numbers game

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's just the result of a girl who is brought up in a place where it's not at all normal to talk to random guys, and of course who doesn't think you are hot/attractive/her type

It's just a numbers game
more not finding you interesting than the culture itself ( assuming the timing is good )

if you look at all the romances , they all have stories about love at first sight ( like the case of your handsome wing - he is interesting enough to bypass the so called culture )

Culture and rules are made mainly for the vast majority of people , who have nothing interesting about them and by this they are kept in a leash so they do not annoy people too much

also , these guys who preach about dating bellow your smv . Imagine having children with a woman that is average or bellow . If you have boys you will curse them to a very sh1t Ty life if you are not an Adonis

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more not finding you interesting than the culture itself ( assuming the timing is good )

if you look at all the romances , they all have stories about love at first sight ( like the case of your handsome wing - he is interesting enough to bypass the so called culture )
yeah. I mean, if by 'interesting' you mean very handsome (such as my wing) then yes. Like I said before, the rules kind of go out of the window in that situation. I'm not someone who typically talks to guys on the train, but if one of them is offering me £50 to chat to him for a few seconds, i'll make an exception :)

But that blonde was never gonna happen. Out of my control is what i'm saying

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. I mean, if by 'interesting' you mean very handsome (such as my wing) then yes. Like I said before, the rules kind of go out of the window in that situation. I'm not someone who typically talks to guys on the train, but if one of them is offering me £50 to chat to him for a few seconds, i'll make an exception :)

But that blonde was never gonna happen. Out of my control is what i'm saying
yeah , it happens . I think that it is important to know exactly what it is reachable and what it is not

gaming it is not about success necessarily , it is about knowing your chances and maximizing them ( especially for women that are above whatever you usually get or can get )

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's just the result of a girl who is brought up in a place where it's not at all normal to talk to random guys
You find more these kind of girls in social circle bars. Where they are trying to have a fun night with their close friends and maybe hookup with someone who is already in their social circle. Not with a complete stranger.

There are bars known for girls who are open to going home with guys they just met.

The same handsome guy will find he has a lot more success going to the latter vs the former.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You find more these kind of girls in social circle bars. Where they are trying to have a fun night with their close friends and maybe hookup with someone who is already in their social circle. Not with a complete stranger.

There are bars known for girls who are open to going home with guys they just met.

The same handsome guy will find he has a lot more success going to the latter vs the former.
To be honest, i've never really heard of or thought about the concept of 'social circle bars' before, maybe because that's basically every bar where I live haha.

''trying to have a fun night with their close friends and maybe hookup with someone who is already in their social circle. Not with a complete stranger.'' - I couldn't explain it any better if I tried lol. That is exactly what I see where I live. It's why I always talk about 'finding the unicorns'. The exceptions. In more ways than one. This wasn't the case in Budapest where I got laid a $hit tonne, but I was aware this was because I was in a 'party destination' full of adventurous people travelling on their own literally looking to meet strangers. Where I live, it's full of girls like that blondie and her friends who think it's very strange when a guy opens her, and she's really out to chat with her friends, take vids for tiktok, and maybe hook up with Jack who she knows from college who she heard was out tonight.

It's an interesting concept though. I sometimes venture out too a town not very far away and almost sense a different atmosphere as if it's at least less of a 'social circle bar' as you put it