"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #1

All (6) Like Like (4) Haha Haha (2)

    1. Like

      characternote

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,256
      • Reaction score
        1,463
    2. Haha

      DarwinTaurus

      Senior Don Juan 49 From Darwin, Australia
      • Messages
        451
      • Reaction score
        216
    3. Like

      Plinco

      Master Don Juan 42 From Florida
      • Messages
        3,022
      • Reaction score
        1,889
    4. Haha

      Bokanovsky

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        5,509
      • Reaction score
        5,682
    5. Like

      AureliusMaximus

      Master Don Juan From Denmark
      • Messages
        2,786
      • Reaction score
        2,670
    6. Like

      Jesse Pinkman

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        2,254
      • Reaction score
        2,198
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top