Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m seriously stuck at the crossroads and I need any help/guidance that I can get, please.

Eljayem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's one of my biggest fights. Men don't have nearly enough resources, outreachs, and support systems. So I understand you, however, do know that when it comes to legal matters where you could find yourself involved and impacted you should avoid discussing it openly. Since the judicial system will not look out for men, the way it does for women, we, as men, have to be proactive and diligent in protecting ourselves.

And absolutely, do reach out to me in private.

Modern Man Advice
Appreciate it

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok back to step one. Why did your wife not move in? That’s very weird. Even in cultures where young people reside with the parents until marriage once there is a marriage cohabitation is expected….

Eljayem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok back to step one. Why did your wife not move in? That’s very weird. Even in cultures where young people reside with the parents until marriage once there is a marriage cohabitation is expected….
This is where I believe it all stemmed/started from for the most part if I’m to pick or point on/at anything from her end…..

Deep down I do not know why, but what she would come up with were the excuses of or such as:
My work is only 2 minutes away from my Mothers house, I feel more comfortable at my Moms, you have always made it be known that this is your place (I’m sure I never did and if I did go that way about it I wasn’t an ******* about it)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where I believe it all stemmed/started from for the most part if I’m to pick or point on/at anything from her end…..

Deep down I do not know why, but what she would come up with were the excuses of or such as:
My work is only 2 minutes away from my Mothers house, I feel more comfortable at my Moms, you have always made it be known that this is your place (I’m sure I never did and if I did go that way about it I wasn’t an ******* about it)
Completely unreasonable. So when you tell her about chick #2? You soften the blow by saying “You understand that I am your husband and that you have simply refused to live with me as my wife, which is extraordinarily disrespectful, never mind my desire for sexual fulfillment in marriage….what am I supposed to do?”

You know she is going to whine all about it to your mother in law.

I’d tell them both (her AND her mother) and you can squarely place blame on your wife living with her mother AND HER MOTHER ALLOWING IT”

How old is your wife? 12?

Let me guess. Her mom doesn’t like you. All the more reason to stand up to them both.

I’d say ditch the lot and start over with a completely different woman. What a disaster.

Seriously. You are the man here. Kick them all to the curb unless…like UNLESS your wife agrees immediately to reside with you as husband & wife.

No excuse for this unless her mom is literally dying and has no one else to care for her. In that case you BOTH live at mom’s for free since you take care of her.

Otherwise ditch the lot.

Seriously

Eljayem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely unreasonable. So when you tell her about chick #2? You soften the blow by saying “You understand that I am your husband and that you have simply refused to live with me as my wife, which is extraordinarily disrespectful, never mind my desire for sexual fulfillment in marriage….what am I supposed to do?”

You know she is going to whine all about it to your mother in law.

I’d tell them both (her AND her mother) and you can squarely place blame on your wife living with her mother AND HER MOTHER ALLOWING IT”

How old is your wife? 12?

Let me guess. Her mom doesn’t like you. All the more reason to stand up to them both.

I’d say ditch the lot and start over with a completely different woman. What a disaster.

Seriously. You are the man here. Kick them all to the curb unless…like UNLESS your wife agrees immediately to reside with you as husband & wife.

No excuse for this unless her mom is literally dying and has no one else to care for her. In that case you BOTH live at mom’s for free since you take care of her.

Otherwise ditch the lot.

Seriously
Do you mind if I message you on here?

Gedmun

Don Juan
Reaction score
As

As silly as that sounds yes I have thought of that as a positive outcome but then that would also be me trying not to face things head on and hoping for an easy way out
As

As silly as that sounds yes I have thought of that as a positive outcome but then that would also be me trying not to face things head on and hoping for an easy way out
Are you able to relocate your job try and move away from redflag girlfriend so she doesn't cause you collateral damage. Hell have no fury like a woman scorned. If she goes to town on you. The court system will not be in your favour. That is a pretty **** situation to be in mate. If your ever in my neck of the woods I'll shout you a beer at the pub

Eljayem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you able to relocate your job try and move away from redflag girlfriend so she doesn't cause you collateral damage. Hell have no fury like a woman scorned. If she goes to town on you. The court system will not be in your favour. That is a pretty **** situation to be in mate. If your ever in my neck of the woods I'll shout you a beer at the pub
Where abouts are you from, mate?

Gedmun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha if your in my area I may be able to distract the red flag after all i am single and it will be good practise haha besides the bat**** crazy ones don't bother me.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stick with your wife.

Girl #2 will crash and burn within a year, max, guaranteed.

You're thinking like a chick, following your feelings, not strategically.

Manage and take care of your relationship with your wife.

Tough economic times are coming, for a while.

Do the strategically correct thing, not the easy thing.