Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The shift from nationalism to globalism is why men/women do not get along anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Back in the day when countries had nationalist philosophies women were supposed to breed. It was their primary job. This was why monogamy was enforced and why polygamy and divorce, cheating etc. was discouraged. The government wanted people to have kids. As many kids as possible.

Then after the second world war nationalism was no longer a thing and the world shifted to globalism. Now women were no longer supposed to breed. They were supposed to work instead. And this is why we had feminism. This is why men are being metooed and divorce raped. The government does not want us to get along with women anymore. We are supposed to stay away from them so that us and them can go to work and be good tax payers increasing the GDP. And they have reached their goal as staying single is the best option you have today especially as a man.

Think about it: Why do the richest countries have the lowest reproduction rates? It never made sense to me that being rich stops you from wanting children. It is the other way round: Since our (western) governments discourage us from having kids we work all day and this is how we and our societies get rich.

So what I am saying is that the existence of incels for example is not a coincidence. It is part of the political agenda. Politicians want women and men to stay away from each other and go to work instead. Immigration can replace the lack of babies for all they care.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get a tax break for being married. It goes against what you are saying. During the pandemic they gave more relief money to families. They support families more than singles.

I don't think it's an ALL government thing, it's mainly societal. Just like the LGBTQ 5 gender woke crap being pushed now. Oh sure some politicians play that game for votes, but it all started inside certain groups of liberal members of society.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Django Unchained is a good movie (I hate it though) to understand something very simple. There comes along a guy that grants a minority equality, all hell breaks loose. Apply this concept to women and gay rights and there you have it, hell breaks loose. You reap what you sow.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The government does not want us to get along with women anymore. We are supposed to stay away from them so that us and them can go to work and be good tax payers increasing the GDP. And they have reached their goal as staying single is the best option you have today especially as a man.

Think about it: Why do the richest countries have the lowest reproduction rates? It never made sense to me that being rich stops you from wanting children.
I get along with women just fine and I know plenty or men who also do. Everything isn't some big conspiracy.

The reason richer countries have lower birth rates is because people with money usually have a higher IQ and are better at planning their future. They know that kids cost money.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get along with women just fine and I know plenty or men who also do. Everything isn't some big conspiracy.

The reason richer countries have lower birth rates is because people with money usually have a higher IQ and are better at planning their future. They know that kids cost money.
Feminism is a big reason too, goes without saying.

Staunch feminist Gloria Steinem was apparently a CIA agent

Unfortunately with most things societal these days you can't rule out the conspiracy angle

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day when countries had nationalist philosophies women were supposed to breed. It was their primary job. This was why monogamy was enforced and why polygamy and divorce, cheating etc. was discouraged. The government wanted people to have kids. As many kids as possible.

Then after the second world war nationalism was no longer a thing and the world shifted to globalism. Now women were no longer supposed to breed. They were supposed to work instead. And this is why we had feminism. This is why men are being metooed and divorce raped. The government does not want us to get along with women anymore. We are supposed to stay away from them so that us and them can go to work and be good tax payers increasing the GDP. And they have reached their goal as staying single is the best option you have today especially as a man.

Think about it: Why do the richest countries have the lowest reproduction rates? It never made sense to me that being rich stops you from wanting children. It is the other way round: Since our (western) governments discourage us from having kids we work all day and this is how we and our societies get rich.

So what I am saying is that the existence of incels for example is not a coincidence. It is part of the political agenda. Politicians want women and men to stay away from each other and go to work instead. Immigration can replace the lack of babies for all they care.
Immigrant populations are mostly from lower IQ places and cultures that are more authoritarian, and are easier to control from a political standpoint; it would make sense from the elites' perspective to replace the native, high IQ and willingness to question authority with lower IQ more authoritative peoples. It was also claimed in an interview with a man in Nevada who was running for governor there who befriended a ranking member of the Rockefeller family that was told that feminism was pushed by the Rockefeller foundation in order to put children in preschool (to control the kids more) and to increase tax revenue.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's globalism, but corporatism that's behind the social engineering.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wokeness is the ideology of globalism. How do I know that? Because it's happening everywhere and spreading like the cancer that it is. And dumbass bluepilled normies can virtue signal with it like they did when marxism was gaining power while actually acting against their own best interests.

Globalism is authoritarian and marxist in nature: The elites gain all the power and money, and everyone else has to freeze to death and eat the bugs because of their utterly stupid policies ruining what were once decent countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.