Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leonardo DiCaprio Won’t Date Women Over 25

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Leonardo DiCaprio is my hero in the dating world haha

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
His dated some of the hottest girls, what a Chad

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
His dated some of the hottest girls, what a Chad
Physically he doesn't look like one. I see men much better looking than him IRL daily. However the mindset and status, and money makes him a Chad. Not all looks. You can be Chad in other ways. I'd rather look like Dicaprio and be worth hundreds of millions, than look like a model like ripped Chad who works as a bar back or bouncer.

One advantage men have is that it's not ALL about looks. As long as you're not butt ugly morbidly obese even the average to somewhat below average man can bring other things to the table like status, money.

Different with women. Rosanne is famous and has money but I wouldn't smash her. Women need looks. I don't care about a woman's status. If shes ugly I don't want it!!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Physically he doesn't look like one. I see men much better looking than him IRL daily. However the mindset and status, and money makes him a Chad. Not all looks. You can be Chad in other ways. I'd rather look like Dicaprio and be worth hundreds of millions, than look like a model like ripped Chad who works as a bar back or bouncer.

One advantage men have is that it's not ALL about looks. As long as you're not butt ugly morbidly obese even the average to somewhat below average man can bring other things to the table like status, money.

Different with women. Rosanne is famous and has money but I wouldn't smash her. Women need looks. I don't care about a woman's status. If shes ugly I don't want it!!
I would bet women just find him captivating personality wise as well...seems like someone that just has that "it" factor with women that isn't really explainable, but women know it when they are around it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's difficult to pull off what Leo has pulled off. Someone would need money and status for that. However, I think his streak of staying 25 and under is going to end now. At 47, even with his money and status, it'll be difficult to keep that going. I can easily see him staying 35 and under until 60.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's difficult to pull off what Leo has pulled off. Someone would need money and status for that. However, I think his streak of staying 25 and under is going to end now. At 47, even with his money and status, it'll be difficult to keep that going. I can easily see him staying 35 and under until 60.
Self-limiting beliefs

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-limiting beliefs
Leo DiCaprio's dating doesn't affect me. I have enough of my own stuff. Leo has had a good system for decades. Look at what Leo got from Gisele Bundchen vs Tom Brady's experience with Gisele. Leo got the better part of that deal.

Tom Brady also isn't as alpha as some might think. Earlier in his football career, he was dating Bridget Moynahan (6 years older) and he had a kid with her. He had already been a part of multiple Super Bowl winning teams and been Super Bowl MVP by the time he started with Moynahan. If you're Super Bowl MVP, one would think you'd be dating women 6 years younger, not 6 years older.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leo DiCaprio's dating doesn't affect me. I have enough of my own stuff. Leo has had a good system for decades. Look at what Leo got from Gisele Bundchen vs Tom Brady's experience with Gisele. Leo got the better part of that deal.

Tom Brady also isn't as alpha as some might think. Earlier in his football career, he was dating Bridget Moynahan (6 years older) and he had a kid with her. He had already been a part of multiple Super Bowl winning teams and been Super Bowl MVP by the time he started with Moynahan. If you're Super Bowl MVP, one would think you'd be dating women 6 years younger, not 6 years older.
I'm not a Super Bowl MVP and I've dated women 15 years younger)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a Super Bowl MVP and I've dated women 15 years younger)
That's great! You have an advantage over Tom Brady. You could set your sights now to emulate Leo.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 haha I'm glad you liked that

Here's more for ya

When I was 30 I was banging a 5/10 18 yo

At 31 a 6/10 21 yo

at 32/33 a 6.5/10 20/21 yo

at 34 a 5/10 20 yo

at 35 a 7/10 18 yo and 4.5/10 19 yo

at 36 got married to a 5/10 25 yo that I'm now divorcing unfortunately

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 7 might not be the same as my 7.

I like the criteria of Below Average, Average, Cute, and Hot.

The women you rate as 6-7 might be considered cute. The rest are Average. The 35 to 18 difference with a cute one is good.

Pretty solid achievements on 10+ years younger. You are competitive with Leo.

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score

He's also gotten into better shape as he got older AND has had cosmetic surgery. Lots of articles about his cosmetic work. When he first entered the NFL he wasn't in GREAT shape and his face wasn't nearly as good looking. Even being a ugly NFL player is enough to get you hot chicks though with the status and cash! Oh and Gisele Bündchen might be a bit older, but come on. She's Hot as F*ck. If Gisele cold approached any of us single guys on here we would NOT be rejecting her. Most would probably chicken out and cream their pants.

Attachments

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiCaprio is obviously a sex addict.

To quote Atlas Shrugged,

“Only the man who extols the purity of love devoid of desire, is capable of the depravity of a desire devoid of love.”

In other words, one cannot be expected to love effectively what one never fully desired, and to desire without it coming from the heart is to objectify.

Personally, many people try to shame me out of acting on what I desire, which is young women, while social media is conditioning people to look at others like objects. If I were to take good care of a woman, I'd have to desire her first.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiCaprio is obviously a sex addict.

To quote Atlas Shrugged,

“Only the man who extols the purity of love devoid of desire, is capable of the depravity of a desire devoid of love.”

In other words, one cannot be expected to love effectively what one never fully desired, and to desire without it coming from the heart is to objectify.

Personally, many people try to shame me out of acting on what I desire, which is young women, while social media is conditioning people to look at others like objects. If I were to take good care of a woman, I'd have to desire her first.
Many men myself included apparently cant desire and love at the same time, it's one or the other.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women love Dicaprio because he is the perfect canvas to project onto , look at all the characters he's payed over his career

Women love to fantasise about all these different characters and personalities and emotions her imagination can go wild

Its the same as a guy going to pool party and seeing 100's of beautiful women in tiny bikinis

Then add in the fact he's an A list celeb , very Wealthy and the fact a lot of other women want him

He can have whoever the hell he wants

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score