Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gynocentric social order play out in your workplace?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this basically every white-collar workplace?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In blue collar work, men are expected to pick up the slack of lazy females. That men are held to a higher effort standard.
How is this possible in blue collar work? Females are generally not in blue collar work. Females are in white collar work.

Isn't this basically every white-collar workplace?
Yes, it is. In white collar working environments, childless, single males are considered dog shiit. The married people with kids get all the sympathy and breaks, followed by the single moms. If single men aren't careful, they can get a lot of work piled upon them and have to work late. Everything depends upon the company culture. I am very vocal about my time committments outside of work and I dispel any notion that I have more free time because I am not married and am childless.

When I was 29-30 (I'm 39 now), I had a job at a company. The executive managers were married men with stay at home wives. The person I reported to was one of these men. He was bothering me about not working enough hours. He had the privilege of a stay at home wife to manage his household. I did not. I had to run a household, date, etc. I learned from that job to be extremely vocal about my life's time commitments. Forming and maintenance of romantic relationships is one of my time commitments, but I also have to run household operations, exercise, have hobbies, etc. I'm not the dumping ground of work for "privileged" married people with kids.

Do you know what the crazy thing is? The guy who is unattached or has shorter term relationships actually has to spend more time on romantic relationships than the married person. In theory, it is easier for the married person to get sex because they are living with their sexual source. The unattached male has to create something from nothing, which takes time. It also takes a lot of time to lay the foundation of a romantic relationship that can last a little bit of time.

In my white collar jobs, I have been both an individual contributor and a middle manager. I've had male bosses (mainly betas to some degrees) and some "you go girl, feminist/careerist" bosses. With the "you go girl, feminist/careerist" bosses, you can get some empathy by playing up the household manager card. A lot of them are household managers, unless they are married to some stay-at-home husband. I think I earn respect when I am extremely vocal and detailed about my time committments.

Also, in white collar work, the gynocentric social order becomes relevant when there are layoffs. White males are the first to be dismissed. Companies do what they can to protect their female talent from layoffs, particularly non-White females.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this possible in blue collar work? Females are generally not in blue collar work. Females are in white collar work.
Do you honestly believe there's no such thing as female factory workers? They're at every factory I've ever heard of. May not be the majority at these places, but still doesn't dismiss the fact that their standards/efforts are lower than men. From what I've observed anyways...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe there's no such thing as female factory workers? They're at every factory I've ever heard of. May not be the majority at these places, but still doesn't dismiss the fact that their standards/efforts are lower than men. From what I've observed anyways...
No, I don't. Yes, there are occasionally female blue collar workers. Yes, some are in factories. It is rare to see a female auto mechanic, female plumber, or female HVAC technician.

Even in blue collar work/manual labor, the female workers are not as productive as the male workers.