Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The future of Man

Reaction score
What I will be writing about here is the secret war on how men are losing their masculinity and not just that, it's the transition. The destruction of the Male. I have to post this and share it before things get worse. I wrote this a while back and makes sense to me how things are currently.

Would if I told you control and more control we are fighting for is the future that traveled to the past to keep the ideologies of there one sex that survived in a different timeline. The female. The timeline can be disturbed so they are protecting it. All aliens (future evolved humans in space because of zero G gravity causes limbs to stretch and get lanky and we go to the underground to live for a long time the paleness of skin from space and caves to evolve due to nukes) are female and that is why the pro-transgender movement and the fighting we are doing today. The secret leader or governing rule today is future us in a different time that traveled and made it to the past. We are living in the times of the transitioning phase for one sex to the next. As well as controlled evolution in test tubes. Very few will be men as leaders if the female aliens want that. Those few men will die off too. We are living in these soft times that is ruling this. More organization and gathering of control then to destroy and scare those that dont obey. This is why China aids feminist ideologies and is living in a womans social credit who you know hierarchy to be successful. All people will soon be living like the women in one village to a single King. Women ostricised if she did not follow the social group they are in would be kicked out and even raped and killed by other women applauding and shamed if they did not please the King. China knows to aid America into feminism to destroy freedom and free will. Hence the push for people on social media to flaunt thier bodies. Aiding feminine dance by TikTok also backed and owned by China. As long as Men feed a single woman they are the best, they are a queen and aid them with the compliments they will tell their group of females that feminist empowerment it will destroy freedom and create chaos to be controlled. Chaos is the variance and beauty in Nature and things to evolve differently. The big bang is chaos. Chaos is looked bad upon and frowned by women as it has created what we are living in today. Don't get dirty! Stay out of the mud! Kill that bug! This is what future human does not understand. The alien. This is why everything starts looking the same. One rule. No variation of human. No teasing because we all look alike. To tease and cause friction and chaos the natural ways of sex. Women will be the demise of their own freedom and future. All beings(women) will be grown in tubes. The women will want control for someone above them in our future for a social credit system. All humans are going to do this and one person with a few of his group will be the King and kill off anything that does not obey blowing up a chip and having majority of people on Earth scared to doing one single thing (vaccine). The downfall of the feminist power that they wont see coming is freedom. No freedom because of thier own rules and regulations. The banned curse words etc. Men are at war with Women and have been since ever since. Even more so since Birth Control was created. Woman has no accountability of actions. Transitioning of Men to Women is the majority of trans and we all in America are being pushed to a female ran and controlled society on a social credit hiearchy. No Men equals no freedom. Current days is proof of the future. The destruction of America. Men need to start seeing the now and what is happening and start fighting for freedom. What women dont want and stop being so ***** whipped and putting them on a pedestal. Do whatever the **** you want to do Men! You want to go spearfishing go! You want to live on the land go! Learn our traditional ways of freedom! Go and ****ing hunt and sex ****!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of what you said will be turned over by the usual cycle in human history where barbarians take advantage of the weakened society and start a barbaric kingdom, and from there, another civilization will be born to correct the wrong and lead us back to the same peace we have now.

Reaction score
I also want to state that aliens lack the protruding sexual organ when and in my eyes the final sex is female that came back in time to alter humanity to their liking. Maybe for entertainment because they know it works. Women are also proud of the advantage and state they can create children from there own bone marrow. There is no barbarians with no man. We need to stir it up a bit! The opposite is going on that way because men are becoming less and less leaders! Femininity is paved forward and let down like a red carpet by Masculinity for a smooth transition for women to be leaders

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you can start the good freedom fight with a coherent first post. Every revolutionary needs a bullhorn, and you instead gave yourself a pizza in the face.

Reaction score
Not if MGTOW it doesnt work. I think a meat pizza slapped your face. Or my sausage pizza slapped your girls thumbnail on her p**** or face. It does not matter where it goes as long as I enjoyed it.
OP, you can start the good freedom fight with a coherent first post. Every revolutionary needs a bullhorn, and you instead gave yourself a pizza in the face.

Reaction score
The points are made so you get the point. So I want to see it spread like wildfire because you know how good it is. That is all that matters. The situation im in I am safer as MGTOW at the moment. You can take the risk and lead this info. I dont care. I just think it needs to get out there for Americas freedom to still be coherent.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am the ****ing bull trust me! Only the horn is used to blow out the information like I just did. That is the start! That is far from a pizza in the face. There is no stopping or turnaround on the main points I listed. Im an Italian Viking okay! I would know of such things if they exist such as Pizza and horns, you are getting my two cultures mixed up. That is a cool way to eat a pizza though understand!

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the ****ing bull trust me! Only the horn is used to blow out the information like I just did. That is the start! That is far from a pizza in the face. There is no stopping or turnaround on the main points I listed. Im an Italian Viking okay! I would know of such things if they exist such as Pizza and horns, you are getting my two cultures mixed up. That is a cool way to eat a pizza though understand!
I agree with what you said, a lot of it the guys here already know.

My point is, you won't get any kind of traction with a huge block of text.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way men will get killed of is if AI takes over. Women cannot do that by themselves, nor can they sustain anything.

Reaction score
I agree with what you said, a lot of it the guys here already know.

My point is, you won't get any kind of traction with a huge block of text.
If guys know. Why are they not speaking it! AI for a certain duration. Organic always thrives in the harshest conditions. Organic wins in the end because we designed hardware.
The only way men will get killed of is if AI takes over. Women cannot do that by themselves, nor can they sustain anything.
"You will be assimilated!"

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Phase 1 Birth Control- Changed the status of women instantly to choose the way they want to populate.
Phase 2 Trans Male to Female just for fun and to show off there is a change in leadership. The test of tagging majority of human beings.
Phase 3 Create a social credit system
Phase 4 Pro death due to Darwin selection. Abortion. I dont want my baby to look like him. Even if half is my DNA. A baby always has there own path through the same or different parents to choose to be succesful later in life and have an option given for adoption. A new lif is a new change or opportunity. Womens feelings take over the rights to kill anything and everything. The moment.
Phase 5 Force people to adapt to social credit with vaccines or microchips. Location tagging to catch you and forcing your rights over and barcoded.
Phase 6 Women are in the top tier of Mens control.
Phase 7 Elite coming into take your children and wives and you have to applaud while they torture them in front of you if you want to live. Dont lose that social credit score now. Make sure you smile while its happening or die. Be fake and lose speech.
Phase 8 Robots and policing. The common people are all unweaponized. AIl top tiers of people controlling the mass with robotics.
Phase 9 AI starts taking over while humans are hiding out like that weird underground Matrix sex party. We all have to live underground or on other celestial masses. During this the population of men are almost diminished and killed off because we destroyed ourselves and made it easy for females. Mans own demise.
Phase 10 During the process women are doing away with men and evolving to the aliens of today who are sealing the timeline with the future they have today. Women have the ability to travel to the past. The skyscrapers and labors of men and freedom belief system during wars men fought they see in the past are useless as they visit they just laugh and fly over. Men will forever be known as the disposable sex.

Reaction score
Two options next. Lose freedom or Kiss @$$. Soon we are heading into the @$$ kissing phase of everything. Phase 3 and the World Economic Forum. Welcome to the new world. Humans are as fake as robots and say yes to everything.

Reaction score
Robots are real. I just have to say the personality is fake and will be agreeable and force agreed to have a high score. With agreeing to losing your freedom and having Mom and Dad government watching you. You will reap the rewards of a monthly allowance. Your crypto wallet will be set! Food and living situations will be nearly free depending on your score and how well you behave before beddy-bye. While doing so, it will be more adamant to know that higher-up officials get to have their way with you or loved ones before beddy-bye too especially if they have a weird fetish or feel tired. They won't have a score much. They will have one but it's a high admission score that cannot and will not go down. They will walk with freedom behaving like mad men doing what they want and taking advantage of what they want just for fun. Full control at the time until AI backfires and becomes smarter.

The early renditions of this social credit hierarchy you see is Instagram and dating sites where all the top-tier men are sometimes choosing 2 or 3 a day. Breakfast Lunch and Dinner. Women will flock because of Hypergamy only to think he will support her and that all men are @$$holes because a top-tier man ruined them. The top Ten Percent reap all the benefits. (I think 88 percent of females have sex before they die. Men its somewhere of 40 percent because of how disposable, false accusations from women and their selection, and war. Half of the world's population of women have Herpes due to them sharing the same man most of the time.) So to put it all in a nutshell folks! Enjoy your freedom before Mom and Dad government come into your life.

Vote Loki for President

Last edited:
Reaction score
Actually,
Phase 3 is already in place in other countries and being worked on towards the West.
Phase 4 is going to pass through and a feeling gets to cause killing. Based on a higher percentage of abortion being handled by a majority of emotions and bad decision making. I had to talk my sister out of one and I would not have my little angel niece I have today. I am responsible for saving that baby's life. Of course, if I brought it up today she would go crazy on me saying bad crap to me or ignoring it like I never said anything through her tough times. This is due to how she does not want to realize how irrational her thoughts were. Women are irrational, they need a man that is rational and does not say yes to their everyday decision-making. Not just the stuff about abortion, Men will see more false accusations of them and will be killed off in prison if they don't fit in. Women if not already feel like they are Gods and Men allowed that to happen. The pink sleeve made it that way because we worshipped it too much and men aid law to benefit the top 20 percent of Men. Men on top destroy the men on the bottom to get all the P-Sleeve they want. This is not just the women this is the top tier of Men aiding these ways. This is a forced natural selection at its best. Money and Law

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of reminds me of when you see a vagrant shouting at a lamp post.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay OP, a lot of what you say sounds crazy. But I have long had a theory that the classic aliens we see are actually humans from the future who have evolved down into just having one gender, or maybe genderless. But your idea is the first I've heard that they are all females. Interesting.

As for China, the reason they push the LGBTQ stuff onto the west is to keep the west (and in particular the US) weak by emasculating the men. You don't see them pushing that stuff in their own culture, quite the opposite.

Reaction score
Okay OP, a lot of what you say sounds crazy. But I have long had a theory that the classic aliens we see are actually humans from the future who have evolved down into just having one gender, or maybe genderless. But your idea is the first I've heard that they are all females. Interesting.

As for China, the reason they push the LGBTQ stuff onto the west is to keep the west (and in particular the US) weak by emasculating the men. You don't see them pushing that stuff in their own culture, quite the opposite.
I agree. Does anyone know how the credit system works there? A birdy told me that they stopped over 1 million people from traveling because of a low score. I would feel they would keep men more masculated thereby treating leftover women apparent in society. That is 1 masculine thing I know there so far. I am sure there are many others.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score