Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Carolina Panthers hire first tranny cheerleader

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I wonder how the other cheerleaders feel about a guy watching them change in the locker room.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's basically a shave head guy pretending to be a woman? why he/she doesnt even bother to grow some hair?

Reminds me the eurovision winner few years ago that dressed as a woman, wanted to be called conchita yet shown a hipster black beard.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how they deliberately hired a black tranny to make it harder for fans to push back.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how they deliberately hired a black tranny to make it harder for fans to push back.
This is used in other places, too, in interjecting a tranny. To avoid criticism, they make sure the tranny checks at least two of the oppression checkboxes.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he was a white Tyranny he would have been Lambasted. The cameraman would be right there timing the high kick.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get woke, go broke. Let's see how this plays out for them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women deserve this, they spent years forcing us to accept woke bullshvt now it's coming back to bite then
It is likely that a lot of those Carolina Panthers cheerleaders are likely into woke identity ideologies in their personal lives but will be uncomfortable with a tranny colleague.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What they need now is some burly lineman to identify as a female, so they can say they have the first woman player in the NFL.
Seriously, I think the people pushing this stuff are frigging nuts.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not about pushing insane ideas, it's about people conforming to insane ideas and dont protest.

They dont care about "politics", they care about people being obedient to whatever they have to.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the female cheerleaders should have to show a crotch bulge for the sake of solidarity.
Give it time, the way things are going we'll probably get there.