Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone else find Friday nights draining?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what it is but I have always found Friday nights to be super draining when going out. When I go out on Fridays after a long week at work, I feel tired and odd. Somehow, on Saturdays, I do not feel this way at all and feel like I can do nightgame a whole lot better. Then again, like @LARaiders85 I have been in a toxic work environment for a while so Friday feels like shedding skin for me. I feel like I am at 60% of my real potential.

Anyone else? Anyone have a different opinion?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't use draining as the word to describe it. Eventually, I realized how little I enjoyed going out on Friday and Saturday nights and the reasons behind it.

Friday and Saturday nights at bars/nightclubs are typically shiitshows. Every John Paycheck Beta Male goes out to the bars/nightclubs on Friday/Saturday night because he thinks those nights are the most crowded and he has the best odds of making something happen those nights. Also, he thinks selfishly and thinks that because he's not working the next day, he can rage all night and suffer no consequences. The women who go out on Friday and Saturday night are not interested in fielding John Paycheck's approaches so they're in a bad mood over it. Their defenses go WAY UP. Biatch shield mode activated. Some women might be looking to get laid or find future dates on a Friday or Saturday night. However, a lot of women are now looking to attention whorre and get validation at the bars. In the last 10-15 years, that's been compounded by the desire to get sexy pictures for social media, especially now Instagram (but initially Facebook).

At 2 AM (closing time) in most US cities on Sat/Sun mornings, most men are going home intoxicated, empty handed, and pisssed off that they aren't getting their penises wet that night. Women are going home feeling validated, having enjoyed Girls Night Out with their friends, and psyched up that their Instagram accounts have some awesome pics.

Most men have some choices in dealing with this. These choices can even work in conjunction with each other.

There is 1 main solution within the bar scene for the Friday/Saturday night problem with 3 sub-solutions.
  • Focus on doing approaches at off peak times.
    • The best choice within this are weeknight happy hours. These typically occur between 5-8 PM on Monday-Fridays. If you do approaching during happy hours, you can do the approaches, get numbers, and set up future dates. You might occasionally be able to get a same night lay from this, but the odds are against a same night lay from happy hour. The vibe simply isn't there in most cases. Unlike late nights where phone numbers are extremely flaky, phone numbers obtained here have a better chance of being meaningful. I recommend setting the date in person before collecting the number. That's what I typically do and then only use the number as a reminder of the details.
    • You can go out late at night Sunday-Thursday nights. A woman out at a bar at 11 PM on a Tuesday night is more serious about meeting men than a woman out at 11 PM on a Friday night. If a metro area is large enough, there are enough people out on the non-Friday/Saturday nights. Find the venues that draw in decent crowds on off nights. This is probably a better play for getting the same night lay than finding a dating option. In the 1990s-until 2006/2007 or so, you could get a number from a late night at a bar and you had a decent chance of it turning into a date if the conversation was long enough and you demonstrated enough value. Since roughly 2012, the value threshold for getting phone numbers to convert to dates at bars has increased. Phone numbers obtained at bars without sex have very little value. Much higher flaking chance now than in 2007.
    • Weekend afternoons are also an option, but be careful with this one.
      • On weekend afternoons in the Fall, a lot of bars become centered around college and pro football games. It's not going to be easy to do game with a bunch of drunken beta male sports fans around yelling at big plays. You don't want to deal with this.
      • Patio bars outdoors are good for this style of game, mostly in the Spring and Summer months and when the temperature ranges between 65-89 Fahrenheit. After 90 Farenheit, it starts to get too hot for this style of game.
        • Additionally, another problem with this is that many patio bars feature long tables. Long tables are better for pre-existing social groups than for creating new connections between unknown people. New connections between unknown people are most easily created in venues with few tables and people that are mostly standing.
The second solution to the problem is non-bar approaching. This is the path that I've done much more frequently in the past 10 years.

Non-bar approaching can be done any time on the weekends and can be done after 4:30 PM - 5 PM on weekdays. There are even some options for non-bar approaching during typical Mon-Fri working hours.

It's much easier to do non-bar approaching without a wing than any bar style approaching. I've done bar approaching without a wing and it isn't that big of a deal, but I recommend doing it with a wing. I've never had a good wing. Most wings won't be willing to do the non-Friday/Saturday bar options I listed either. I've been mostly doing non-bar approaching in parks, on paths, in malls, in the grocery store, and in fitness classes over the years. Isolation is built in to a lot of these venues so no wing is necessary. Women are rarely out at bars alone so the isolation factor is more challenging. This has been the biggest reason I've chosen non-bar approaching (aka daygame).

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non-bar approaching can be done any time on the weekends and can be done after 4:30 PM - 5 PM on weekdays. There are even some options for non-bar approaching during typical Mon-Fri working hours.
I've noticed more cute girls walking around grocery stores close to midnight than at bars.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed more cute girls walking around grocery stores close to midnight than at bars.
I find that difficult to believe. Most bars will have a collection of more women expecting to be approached in one spot than almost any grocery store.

It is possible to do non-bar approaching after dark though. People have done grocery store approaching between 8-10 PM.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't use draining as the word to describe it. Eventually, I realized how little I enjoyed going out on Friday and Saturday nights and the reasons behind it.

Friday and Saturday nights at bars/nightclubs are typically shiitshows. Every John Paycheck Beta Male goes out to the bars/nightclubs on Friday/Saturday night because he thinks those nights are the most crowded and he has the best odds of making something happen those nights. Also, he thinks selfishly and thinks that because he's not working the next day, he can rage all night and suffer no consequences. The women who go out on Friday and Saturday night are not interested in fielding John Paycheck's approaches so they're in a bad mood over it. Their defenses go WAY UP. Biatch shield mode activated. Some women might be looking to get laid or find future dates on a Friday or Saturday night. However, a lot of women are now looking to attention whorre and get validation at the bars. In the last 10-15 years, that's been compounded by the desire to get sexy pictures for social media, especially now Instagram (but initially Facebook).

At 2 AM (closing time) in most US cities on Sat/Sun mornings, most men are going home intoxicated, empty handed, and pisssed off that they aren't getting their penises wet that night. Women are going home feeling validated, having enjoyed Girls Night Out with their friends, and psyched up that their Instagram accounts have some awesome pics.

Most men have some choices in dealing with this. These choices can even work in conjunction with each other.

There is 1 main solution within the bar scene for the Friday/Saturday night problem with 3 sub-solutions.
  • Focus on doing approaches at off peak times.
    • The best choice within this are weeknight happy hours. These typically occur between 5-8 PM on Monday-Fridays. If you do approaching during happy hours, you can do the approaches, get numbers, and set up future dates. You might occasionally be able to get a same night lay from this, but the odds are against a same night lay from happy hour. The vibe simply isn't there in most cases. Unlike late nights where phone numbers are extremely flaky, phone numbers obtained here have a better chance of being meaningful. I recommend setting the date in person before collecting the number. That's what I typically do and then only use the number as a reminder of the details.
    • You can go out late at night Sunday-Thursday nights. A woman out at a bar at 11 PM on a Tuesday night is more serious about meeting men than a woman out at 11 PM on a Friday night. If a metro area is large enough, there are enough people out on the non-Friday/Saturday nights. Find the venues that draw in decent crowds on off nights. This is probably a better play for getting the same night lay than finding a dating option. In the 1990s-until 2006/2007 or so, you could get a number from a late night at a bar and you had a decent chance of it turning into a date if the conversation was long enough and you demonstrated enough value. Since roughly 2012, the value threshold for getting phone numbers to convert to dates at bars has increased. Phone numbers obtained at bars without sex have very little value. Much higher flaking chance now than in 2007.
    • Weekend afternoons are also an option, but be careful with this one.
      • On weekend afternoons in the Fall, a lot of bars become centered around college and pro football games. It's not going to be easy to do game with a bunch of drunken beta male sports fans around yelling at big plays. You don't want to deal with this.
      • Patio bars outdoors are good for this style of game, mostly in the Spring and Summer months and when the temperature ranges between 65-89 Fahrenheit. After 90 Farenheit, it starts to get too hot for this style of game.
        • Additionally, another problem with this is that many patio bars feature long tables. Long tables are better for pre-existing social groups than for creating new connections between unknown people. New connections between unknown people are most easily created in venues with few tables and people that are mostly standing.
The second solution to the problem is non-bar approaching. This is the path that I've done much more frequently in the past 10 years.

It's much easier to do non-bar approaching without a wing than any bar style approaching. I've done bar approaching without a wing and it isn't that big of a deal, but I recommend doing it with a wing. I've never had a good wing. Most wings won't be willing to do the non-Friday/Saturday bar options I listed either. I've been mostly doing non-bar approaching in parks, on paths, in malls, in the grocery store, and in fitness classes over the years. Isolation is built in to a lot of these venues so no wing is necessary. Women are rarely out at bars alone so the isolation factor is more challenging. This has been the biggest reason I've chosen non-bar approaching (aka daygame).
I personally felt and still feel that the bar/nightclub game is totally rigged against men, which I'll get into below.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that many very popular nightlife venues will use social media and post tons of pictures of hot/attractive women that are there having a good time. This could be either the staff working there or just patrons, whom I'm sure get some sort of benefit if they are willing to have their photos posted online (free drink, entrance, etc.). The idea behind this is that it is a marketing tool to help lure men in, who are hoping to score, and naturally that brings in more revenue for the establishment. It's actually pretty brilliant if you think about it lol. This naturally makes the gender ratio very male dominant, so again numbers are not in your favor.

As you mentioned, many women in fact have their "***** shields' activated when they are out and I've always felt that they don't go out in order to meet men. I've always felt that it was a thing they do with their group of friends to have a good time or for who knows what. There's also a degree of stigma women feel with meeting men at a bar or club, let alone developing a relationship with a man that they met there. It does happen but I feel that this is relatively unusual and not at all the norm.

Many years ago, well before COVID, I used to go out by myself just to get out of the house and honestly found it to be an interesting social experiment/people watching pass time. I don't drink alcohol, so it was relatively pointless in that regard. However, one thing I do recall, which I touched upon above, was that there was little interaction between random people and it was mostly kept to within the groups that they were with. I didn't see all that many men approaching women, which I used to think was what the nightlife scene was based around.

There were a handful of times I forced myself to approach a group of women, I did this purely as an experiment to see what the results would be. This was all by myself by the way and not with a "wingman".

There was this one group, there were 3 of them, and they were just interacting amongst themselves and when I approached they just awkardly stared at me as if they had no idea why I was talking to them lol. They ended up just walking off after about a minute.

There was another time where I approached this pair of girls, I think they might have been related. Anyway, one of them actually engaged with me, whilst the other just stared at her phone. This went on for maybe a minute or 2 before the one staring at her phone literally dragged the other one away.

There were a few others that more or less played out like the first example I provided, where they just awkwardly stare at you and provide literally 0 input in the interaction at all.

Overall, I personally feel it's a major waste of time but still better than just sitting at home by yourself. I was younger back then, but if a white man that is 6'4" and fit has results like this that should say something.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JP, you do what works for YOU. I found I did best going out of town for a specific event over the weekend let me use Friday night drive to unwind and relax. Have dinner and drinks at a casual restaurant and not really care about if I met a woman or not. I avoided crowded and loud venues and switched gears to weekend mode.

Any thing you do over and over is going to get old , so change it up and keep it fresh. I think it is also good to spend some portion of your free time alone, so you don't fear it. I guarantee you if you don't feel afraid of being alone, you won't settle for a woman or ONS that you will regret.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that difficult to believe. Most bars will have a collection of more women expecting to be approached in one spot than almost any grocery store.

It is possible to do non-bar approaching after dark though. People have done grocery store approaching between 8-10 PM.
I'm just giving my personal observation...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about grocery stores at midnight, they are usually closed by 10 lol. However, I've noticed that the average woman at a bar or club is honestly not really that great, and this is not even taking into factor that they have their hair, makeup and outfits done up. Nightlife as a hobby is not conducive to being healthy or fit, so naturally club girls over time will begin to show wear and tear, and it doesn't take long.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about grocery stores at midnight, they are usually closed by 10 lol. However, I've noticed that the average woman at a bar or club is honestly not really that great, and this is not even taking into factor that they have their hair, makeup and outfits done up. Nightlife as a hobby is not conducive to being healthy or fit, so naturally club girls over time will begin to show wear and tear, and it doesn't take long.
Maybe for you, but I have one that closes at midnight. And like I said, I've noticed more CUTE girls walking around between 11:00-12:00 than bars at the same time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally felt and still feel that the bar/nightclub game is totally rigged against men.
Your feelings would not be invalid in feeling that. They'd be mainly accurate.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that many very popular nightlife venues will use social media and post tons of pictures of hot/attractive women that are there having a good time. This could be either the staff working there or just patrons, whom I'm sure get some sort of benefit if they are willing to have their photos posted online (free drink, entrance, etc.). The idea behind this is that it is a marketing tool to help lure men in, who are hoping to score, and naturally that brings in more revenue for the establishment. It's actually pretty brilliant if you think about it lol. This naturally makes the gender ratio very male dominant, so again numbers are not in your favor.
This sort of marketing effort has been common in the internet era, dating all the way back to the late 1990s/early 2000s. My guess is that similar pictures were in local magazines in the 1970s and 1980s. Bars have always had the reputation of having excess males.

I have an example to illustrate the last sentence.

One thing that I have noticed in my time in Dallas is that there are a few examples of larger, commercialized pool parties. often with DJs connected to a business (bar/restaurant, hotel) with hundreds of semi-strangers attending. In my experience, these type of pool parties tend to be bigger sausage fests and don't usually live up to the hype as a pickup option.

There's also a degree of stigma women feel with meeting men at a bar or club, let alone developing a relationship with a man that they met there. It does happen but I feel that this is relatively unusual and not at all the norm.
Plenty of couples meet at bars. See chart below. Yes, there's been a bit of a stigma surrounding it.

In the 1990s until the mid-2000s, there was a HUGE stigma against meeting someone on a dating website. That more or less died off by the end of the 2000s. The stigma in that era of meeting someone on a website was way worse than at a bar.

I don't drink alcohol
That's good for you from a health point of view. People that don't drink alcohol have a much more difficult time navigating the early stages of dating. It's possible to avoid bars as a pickup option. There are swipe apps (bad choice) and non-bar approaching (better choice, but still a difficult path). Even if one skips the bars as an initial interaction point, where is that person going to host the first date? Dinner dates in restaurants and coffee shops are both worse choices than a bar or lounge. It's more difficult to coordinate a good activity date on a weeknight. Activity dates seem to work best on weekend afternoons.

Many years ago, well before COVID, I used to go out by myself just to get out of the house and honestly found it to be an interesting social experiment/people watching pass time. One thing I do recall, which I touched upon above, was that there was little interaction between random people and it was mostly kept to within the groups that they were with. I didn't see all that many men approaching women, which I used to think was what the nightlife scene was based around.
I've had the same observation before when I've been out. @Jesse Pinkman has noticed this has happened in certain New York City venues.

There were a handful of times I forced myself to approach a group of women, I did this purely as an experiment to see what the results would be. This was all by myself by the way and not with a "wingman".
If a woman is part of a group of more than 3, she is not serious about meeting men. You have two examples below of groups of 2 and 3. That might be an option. I have rolled solo at night and done approaches before. It's not that big of a deal. No woman ever questioned me about why I was rolling solo. With that said, it's not ideal. I do recommend use of a wingman in night approaching. I've never had a great wingman option. Two unattached guys going out and doing approaches can work, but often fails more than it succeeds for a variety of reasons. I've gone out unattached and done approaches with a guy in a relationship/engaged before. Often times, those guys can be dull. They might even be too dull to occupy the friends of the main target.

This is why I prefer and have been prefereed non-bar approaching for a long time, as I don't have to deal with that shiit. And I can also do it earlier in the day.

There was this one group, there were 3 of them, and they were just interacting amongst themselves and when I approached they just awkardly stared at me as if they had no idea why I was talking to them lol. They ended up just walking off after about a minute.
There was another time where I approached this pair of girls, I think they might have been related. Anyway, one of them actually engaged with me, whilst the other just stared at her phone. This went on for maybe a minute or 2 before the one staring at her phone literally dragged the other one away.

There were a few others that more or less played out like the first example I provided, where they just awkwardly stare at you and provide literally 0 input in the interaction at all.
I can imagine those types of interactions happening. They are probably more common than uncommon. They are unpleasant for the approacher even if the women are not flat out rude. Most women won't be flat out rude, but many will find an excuse to end to interaction or freeze you out with non-verbals.

if a white man that is 6'4" and fit has results like this that should say something.
That is astounding. As a 6'4" man with big muscles, you should be the prize these women seek. You should be the one in control of the interaction and in demand. You should have your pick of the women.

Attachments

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your feelings would not be invalid in feeling that. They'd be mainly accurate.

This sort of marketing effort has been common in the internet era, dating all the way back to the late 1990s/early 2000s. My guess is that similar pictures were in local magazines in the 1970s and 1980s. Bars have always had the reputation of having excess males.

I have an example to illustrate the last sentence.

One thing that I have noticed in my time in Dallas is that there are a few examples of larger, commercialized pool parties. often with DJs connected to a business (bar/restaurant, hotel) with hundreds of semi-strangers attending. In my experience, these type of pool parties tend to be bigger sausage fests and don't usually live up to the hype as a pickup option.

Plenty of couples meet at bars. See chart below. Yes, there's been a bit of a stigma surrounding it.

In the 1990s until the mid-2000s, there was a HUGE stigma against meeting someone on a dating website. That more or less died off by the end of the 2000s. The stigma in that era of meeting someone on a website was way worse than at a bar.

That's good for you from a health point of view. People that don't drink alcohol have a much more difficult time navigating the early stages of dating. It's possible to avoid bars as a pickup option. There are swipe apps (bad choice) and non-bar approaching (better choice, but still a difficult path). Even if one skips the bars as an initial interaction point, where is that person going to host the first date? Dinner dates in restaurants and coffee shops are both worse choices than a bar or lounge. It's more difficult to coordinate a good activity date on a weeknight. Activity dates seem to work best on weekend afternoons.

I've had the same observation before when I've been out. @Jesse Pinkman has noticed this has happened in certain New York City venues.

If a woman is part of a group of more than 3, she is not serious about meeting men. You have two examples below of groups of 2 and 3. That might be an option. I have rolled solo at night and done approaches before. It's not that big of a deal. No woman ever questioned me about why I was rolling solo. With that said, it's not ideal. I do recommend use of a wingman in night approaching. I've never had a great wingman option. Two unattached guys going out and doing approaches can work, but often fails more than it succeeds for a variety of reasons. I've gone out unattached and done approaches with a guy in a relationship/engaged before. Often times, those guys can be dull. They might even be too dull to occupy the friends of the main target.

This is why I prefer and have been prefereed non-bar approaching for a long time, as I don't have to deal with that shiit. And I can also do it earlier in the day.

I can imagine those types of interactions happening. They are probably more common than uncommon. They are unpleasant for the approacher even if the women are not flat out rude. Most women won't be flat out rude, but many will find an excuse to end to interaction or freeze you out with non-verbals.

That is astounding. As a 6'4" man with big muscles, you should be the prize these women seek. You should be the one in control of the interaction and in demand. You should have your pick of the women.
Nightlife game is just not for me, though those experiences I had were from quite a while ago, 2016-2018. I personally never really felt comfortable in those environments and always felt out of place, I can't really explain it. Approaching women there also felt very unnatural and awkward for me, again I have a hard time explaining it but it felt like I was putting on an act. Again, just not for me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nightlife game is just not for me, though those experiences I had were from quite a while ago, 2016-2018. I personally never really felt comfortable in those environments and always felt out of place, I can't really explain it. Approaching women there also felt very unnatural and awkward for me, again I have a hard time explaining it but it felt like I was putting on an act. Again, just not for me.
You must be introverted. As an introverted, lone wolf sigma male, I can identify. Approaching either in bars or non-bar venues can feel like a bit of an act. Approaching isn't easy at all.

I think doing non-bar approaches is the more difficult form of game because you can't necessarily rely on alcohol to loosen you up. It would be possible to drink a beer, shot, or coccktail before going out on a dedicated non-bar approach session. I have put a mixed drink in a coffee mug before, consumed it, and went out to do mall approaches. Most of my approach sessions at non-bar venues have been done with zero alcohol in my system. Alcohol is a social lubricant.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be introverted. As an introverted, lone wolf sigma male, I can identify. Approaching either in bars or non-bar venues can feel like a bit of an act. Approaching isn't easy at all.

I think doing non-bar approaches is the more difficult form of game because you can't necessarily rely on alcohol to loosen you up. It would be possible to drink a beer, shot, or coccktail before going out on a dedicated non-bar approach session. I have put a mixed drink in a coffee mug before, consumed it, and went out to do mall approaches. Most of my approach sessions at non-bar venues have been done with zero alcohol in my system. Alcohol is a social lubricant.
I've been out of the "game" for about 3 years now and have 0 intention of going back, so all of this is irrelevant to me as an individual. It's interesting to discuss though for sure. We are young enough where we will see a lot of changes in our lifetime and I have a very strong conviction that what we are discussing on here is a piece in a greater picture that shows the developed world having a massive population collapse in our lifetime. Hardly anyone is getting married or having children and I can't see this downward trend flattening out, let alone reversing. Interestingly, those that still reproduce are the barely functional types that might as well be from the 3rd world, so in a manner the overall demographic is experiencing a "brain drain" where these are the only people with offspring.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been out of the "game" for about 3 years now and have 0 intention of going back, so all of this is irrelevant to me as an individual. It's interesting to discuss though for sure. We are young enough where we will see a lot of changes in our lifetime and I have a very strong conviction that what we are discussing on here is a piece in a greater picture that shows the developed world having a massive population collapse in our lifetime. Hardly anyone is getting married or having children and I can't see this downward trend flattening out, let alone reversing. Interestingly, those that still reproduce are the barely functional types that might as well be from the 3rd world, so in a manner the overall demographic is experiencing a "brain drain" where these are the only people with offspring.
Why dont you date asian or black girls if you are hard up?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been out of the "game" for about 3 years now and have 0 intention of going back, so all of this is irrelevant to me as an individual.
I was writing for the collective.

It's interesting to discuss though for sure. We are young enough where we will see a lot of changes in our lifetime and I have a very strong conviction that what we are discussing on here is a piece in a greater picture that shows the developed world having a massive population collapse in our lifetime.
Accurate.

Hardly anyone is getting married or having children and I can't see this downward trend flattening out, let alone reversing. Interestingly, those that still reproduce are the barely functional types that might as well be from the 3rd world, so in a manner the overall demographic is experiencing a "brain drain" where these are the only people with offspring.
Seeing multiple pregnancies in my social sphere. Married, White, college educated women in upper middle class + households in their 30s having "last call" babies. All the women getting pregnant then are 30+ women with their first pregnancies. Blue pill and the illusionary romantic fantasy is still real and being chased. Not sure if this is a representative sample but feel this is indicative of a trend.

With 2 of those "last call" pregnancies from my social sphere, the couples did meet in bars on Friday/Saturday night. One of the couples was formed over a long discussion of NFL fandom. How very beta male!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you date asian or black girls if you are hard up?
Black girls I rarely find physically attractive and to be quite honest the way they act is extremely off putting to me. I can't explain it, but the vibe I get is that they act like men because most of their men are failures and they have to fill in that role by taking on some more masculine traits and characteristics.

Asian women, they are very rare in my area and I honestly don't know much about them from first hand observations or experiences.

I'm just not interested in dating as a whole to be quite honest.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was writing for the collective.

Accurate.

Seeing multiple pregnancies in my social sphere. Married, White, college educated women in upper middle class + households in their 30s having "last call" babies. All the women getting pregnant then are 30+ women with their first pregnancies. Blue pill and the illusionary romantic fantasy is still real and being chased. Not sure if this is a representative sample but feel this is indicative of a trend.

With 2 of those "last call" pregnancies from my social sphere, the couples did meet in bars on Friday/Saturday night. One of the couples was formed over a long discussion of NFL fandom. How very beta male!
With what you mentioned, there are still countless numbers of women out there that are still childless well into their 30s with no real prospects of this changing. Something else to consider is that today it's fully accepted to be homosexual, in fact I get the vibe that many people that identify as gay aren't actually homosexual and are simply just trying to fit in with a trend. Then we have a fairly decent number of people self castrating themselves with hormone therapy, etc. We aren't seeing it fully in effect now, but by 2040 or later we are going to see some crazy stuff for sure. I feel like what they are experiencing in China, S. Korea and Japan is what we are going go be like by then, with a rapidly declining population and well below replacement fertility rate with a lot of old people.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are still countless numbers of women out there that are still childless well into their 30s with no real prospects of this changing.
30+ childless women can be somewhat difficult to find in the wild. They are all over swipe apps. Finding them in bars and non-bar venues can be more difficult. Even when you think about Friday or Saturday at the bars.

In all the the "last call" pregnancy couples from my social circle, the couples formed before the woman's 30th birthday.