Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone else find Friday nights draining?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally felt and still feel that the bar/nightclub game is totally rigged against men, which I'll get into below.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that many very popular nightlife venues will use social media and post tons of pictures of hot/attractive women that are there having a good time. This could be either the staff working there or just patrons, whom I'm sure get some sort of benefit if they are willing to have their photos posted online (free drink, entrance, etc.).
I've dated two girls that never had to pay for drinks at a few of the bars they frequented. Their drinks were on the house. One was a promo model, the other a pharmaceutical sales rep. Both solid 8's in their early 30's. But if I was with either one the bar would charge, so I made sure to hang back and have her get my drinks.

The whole purpose was to get these girls into the bar, because they know guys go to bars that hot girls frequent!

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated two girls that never had to pay for drinks at a few of the bars they frequented. Their drinks were on the house. One was a promo model, the other a pharmaceutical sales rep. Both solid 8's in their early 30's. But if I was with either one the bar would charge, so I made sure to hang back and have her get my drinks.

The whole purpose was to get these girls into the bar, because they know guys go to bars that hot girls frequent!
That's exactly what I'm getting at, it's basically just free advertisement to help draw in tons of patrons, most of them being male.