"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How to drop a plate with high interest in you

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
What? Why would you tell her something that lowers your value?

Men, use the ex girlfriend excuse.
because she wanted me to impregnate her last time we had sex. She did the leg lock on me and refused to take the pill.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,080
"I've enjoyed getting to know you, but I feel something is missing between us. I don't see things going any further, I wish you all the best."

Simple. Be a man and tell her.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
"I've enjoyed getting to know you, but I feel something is missing between us. I don't see things going any further, I wish you all the best."

Simple. Be a man and tell her.
Yeah maybe after a date, but I was too deep in the ocean for that to fly lol
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,080
Yeah maybe after a date, but I was too deep in the ocean for that to fly lol
Never the case. Stop creating situations in your mind. Women use that line all the time in far deeper situations than you are in.

What else needs to be said? It doesn't matter what the reason is. Simply tell her you aren't interested in seeing her anymore. Done. End of story.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Never the case. Stop creating situations in your mind. Women use that line all the time in far deeper situations than you are in.

What else needs to be said? It doesn't matter what the reason is. Simply tell her you aren't interested in seeing her anymore. Done. End of story.
I still don't know if this girl is bearing my child or not. I can't just simply say that lol.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
What? Why would you tell her something that lowers your value?

Men, use the ex girlfriend excuse.
Is this what you are talking about?

Always have a photo of a woman in your home....When she asks about her tell her "that is Betsy....We had a LTR but she moved away last year..."

When its time to do the slow fade: "Well Betsy is moving back to town, and she wants to pick up where we left off...."
 
Last edited:
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Is this what you are talking about?

Always have a photo of a woman in your home....When she asks about her tell her "that is Betsy....We had a LTR but she moved away last year..."

When its time to do the slow fade: "Well Betsy is moving back to town, and she wants to pick up where we left off...."
I think I'm in the clear. This woman had the potential to make my life miserable and I had previously fvcked her to the point of being obsessed with me, so I couldn't just drop her like a sack of potatoes lol.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I think I'm in the clear. This woman had the potential to make my life miserable and I had previously fvcked her to the point of being obsessed with me, so I couldn't just drop her like a sack of potatoes lol.
I think every guy has had one of those. Comes with the territory. Next few women that come along tend to get auto-rejected because oyu are sensitive to those red flags....
 
Top