Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to drop a plate with high interest in you

Reaction score
I have a plate with high interest in me, that I'm just not interested in continuing the relationship because I need the free time and peace of mind to for self-development. I feel like most of the girls I've dumped and have been scarred for life, so I hate doing this lol.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Start acting really beta, tell her constantly that you love and miss her

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s often occurred to me that a way to do it is become the opposite of what you were when you met.

But the fastest way is to rip the bandaid off and say “sorry this isn’t working anymore”. Acute discomfort for a short bit then it’s over.

I have a plate with high interest in me, that I'm just not interested in continuing the relationship because I need the free time and peace of mind to for self-development. I feel like most of the girls I've dumped and have been scarred for life, so I hate doing this lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start talking about your bowel movements. Say you just came down with some weird digestive issue that makes you run down, unable to go out, no energy for s*x, gives you nasty diarrhea, etc. She'll get the idea.

Last edited:

Steno

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its best to be straight up and be honest with why u need to stop seeing her If shes extremely high interest then she might try to negotiate terms to try and continue seeing you, so be prepared to shut her down.

A slow fade isn't a bad choice either but I feel bad doing stuff like that, I only do that to a chick I only hung out with like less than 3 times

Reaction score
I think its best to be straight up and be honest with why u need to stop seeing her If shes extremely high interest then she might try to negotiate terms to try and continue seeing you, so be prepared to shut her down.

A slow fade isn't a bad choice either but I feel bad doing stuff like that, I only do that to a chick I only hung out with like less than 3 times
Yeah I screwed up and gave her that good sociopathic dominant type sex. I need to learn to restrain from that because it's dangerous :(

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like most of the girls I've dumped and have been scarred for life, so I hate doing this lol.
I used to think that, they never care as much as you think. My whatsapp is full of chicks I smashed over the years and "broke their heart" who are now with their husband and kids in the display pic. Women always find a way (or a sucker).

Just do what's right for you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you are getting back into a relationship with your ex girlfriend.

It always works. Females know that there is seniority in relationships. The ex has more time in, so she won’t protest it too hard. Worst she will do is call you stupid.

Reaction score
I used to think that, they never care as much as you think. My whatsapp is full of chicks I smashed over the years and "broke their heart" who are now with their husband and kids in the display pic. Women always find a way (or a sucker).

Just do what's right for you.
lol not my exes. All of mine are jaded alpha widowed hopeless romantics.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol not my exes. All of mine are jaded alpha widowed hopeless romantics.
You shouldn't be keeping tabs on ex's like that, I'm just talking about brief relationships 0-6 months.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well for one thing....don't get her hopes up.
Don't project a future together. Talk about "living in the moment"
Don't have meaningful communication between dates.
Wean her off you gradually with less contact and longer times between contact.
Be less available,be less open be more distant.

Give your Puzzy starved buddy her number and let him wean her off you...

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how scared for life she is. Think of the long line of men behind her that she treated like nothing. So why give her that respect?

Reaction score
I told her I wasn't stable at the moment and needed some time to myself lol. She said she still wanted to be friends, but she didn't respond to my text for the first time ever so I guess its over now haha.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her I wasn't stable at the moment and needed some time to myself lol. She said she still wanted to be friends, but she didn't respond to my text for the first time ever so I guess its over now haha.
What? Why would you tell her something that lowers your value?

Men, use the ex girlfriend excuse.