"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Touched her boobs

James0155

New Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Everything was smooth I was in control, but I did a terrible mistake. We were toying around like always and some how I grabbed her boobs. She said stop touching my boobs, she doesn't talk to me anymore. I don't know what to do please any suggestions. Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
19,078
Everything was smooth I was in control, but I did a terrible mistake. We were toying around like always and some how I grabbed her boobs. She said stop touching my boobs, she doesn't talk to me anymore. I don't know what to do please any suggestions. Thanks
Sounds like a troll post.

Playing along on the 0.0005% chance it isn't.

There needs to be a progression. You can't just be talking to someone and then grab their boob. Makes you look completely socially inept.

Toying around? In what way? It sounds like you have been friendly with her but not sexual. You friend zoned yourself and then did something that you don't get to do in the friend zone.

So what can you do?

Stop allowing yourself to be placed in the friend zone. It's pretty much over for you with this woman. Move on and don't make the same mistakes with new women.
 

James0155

New Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Age
34
I was an idiot, what was I thinking.I can't even face her to apologize and what should I say Iam so embarrassed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
Everything was smooth I was in control, but I did a terrible mistake. We were toying around like always and some how I grabbed her boobs. She said stop touching my boobs, she doesn't talk to me anymore. I don't know what to do please any suggestions. Thanks
If they're huge, blame the boobs for getting in the way.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Everything was smooth I was in control, but I did a terrible mistake. We were toying around like always and some how I grabbed her boobs. She said stop touching my boobs, she doesn't talk to me anymore. I don't know what to do please any suggestions. Thanks
Just a learning experience there, be glad you didn’t slap her azz …
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
Just a learning experience there, be glad you didn’t slap her azz …
You really can't blame your hand if her azz ends up smacking it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top