Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Supplement combo reversing grey

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been somewhat unexpected. In 1997 at 17 years old I had a girl pluck a grey hair out of my head in class and said omg.. your starting to go grey. I immediately got depressed and wondered why at 17 this had started in me.

I never thought anything of it and assumed I was cursed to have white hair in my 40’s. In my 30’s my buddies started to point out... man your getting grey.. more and more hairs turned on me. I got myself promoted several times and into a position where my stress level went to non existent. Last winter I started taking ashwagda.... after a few months I noticed when looking in the mirror my hair from a distance looked darker but there were still plenty of greys.

In the spring of this year I started taking l-tyrosine, lutein ( because my eyes are going to sh!t) and beta carotene as well.

I have not hung with my group of guy friends for over a month. When my one buddy walked into the bar he immediately laughed.... and shook his head.. I said what? He commented bro your dying your hair and you look like you just got out of a tanning bed. I said yep your right.. this is my midlife crisis... my other 2 buddies walked in and noticed it as well. I said wth.... went home and when I got out of the shower looked at my hair. Still some grey but the majority of it is back to my original hair color. I honestly thought I was in some weird dream where I suddenly reverse age and wake up.

Upon googling these additions to my supplement stack I found that l-tyrosine increased melanin production, as well as beta carotene... ashwagda also lowers cortisol which has been shown to induce early greying.

Anyway wanted to pass this onto anyone that might be getting greys popping up...it also seems to give me the most ridiculously dark tan i have ever had. Don’t know if it will work for everyone but hopefully it does.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem is more so facial hair and with beards instead of goatee being in style it's kinda a pain in the ass

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been somewhat unexpected. In 1997 at 17 years old I had a girl pluck a grey hair out of my head in class and said omg.. your starting to go grey. I immediately got depressed and wondered why at 17 this had started in me.

I never thought anything of it and assumed I was cursed to have white hair in my 40’s. In my 30’s my buddies started to point out... man your getting grey.. more and more hairs turned on me. I got myself promoted several times and into a position where my stress level went to non existent. Last winter I started taking ashwagda.... after a few months I noticed when looking in the mirror my hair from a distance looked darker but there were still plenty of greys.

In the spring of this year I started taking l-tyrosine, lutein ( because my eyes are going to sh!t) and beta carotene as well.

I have not hung with my group of guy friends for over a month. When my one buddy walked into the bar he immediately laughed.... and shook his head.. I said what? He commented bro your dying your hair and you look like you just got out of a tanning bed. I said yep your right.. this is my midlife crisis... my other 2 buddies walked in and noticed it as well. I said wth.... went home and when I got out of the shower looked at my hair. Still some grey but the majority of it is back to my original hair color. I honestly thought I was in some weird dream where I suddenly reverse age and wake up.

Upon googling these additions to my supplement stack I found that l-tyrosine increased melanin production, as well as beta carotene... ashwagda also lowers cortisol which has been shown to induce early greying.

Anyway wanted to pass this onto anyone that might be getting greys popping up...it also seems to give me the most ridiculously dark tan i have ever had. Don’t know if it will work for everyone but hopefully it does.
so previous greys reverted?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just For Men >>>>>>>> having an orange face.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so previous greys reverted?
Loads of previous grey is now gone. After I looked into this the combination of supplements won’t work for everyone. I always found it odd that my dad and uncles had dark hair into their mid 60’s... and here I was at 40... trending towards a full head of grey. I obviously was deficient in those nutrients...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loads of previous grey is now gone. After I looked into this the combination of supplements won’t work for everyone. I always found it odd that my dad and uncles had dark hair into their mid 60’s... and here I was at 40... trending towards a full head of grey. I obviously was deficient in those nutrients...
Holy sh1t

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ashwaganda is an adaptogen, meaning it helps out the body where it is needed in various ways...stress relief on the body could be a potential reason for what you are seeing.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BackInTheGame,
Your suggestion "....stress relief on the body could be a potential reason for what you are seeing".may be correct...One of my great Uncles joined the Gordon Highlanders in 1915 was present at many of the terrible battles in France,in 1919 at the age of 22 he came home according to my Dad he was completely Grey...He put this down to the incredible bombardments of 1917!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve also been greying since I was about 15/16. I did have a stressful childhood but it also runs in my family, I don’t dislike it. My beard and chest are sprouting greys and I’m only 33.

I’m not sure if I should try the above or just roll with it and age naturally. The greying process is very slow on me by 40 years old I might be 50/50 salt and pepper look which with my skin tone would look pretty cool.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went grey during my 40s, and it reversed soon after I turned 50.

The reason - sugar - or more accurately, lack of refined sugar in my diet.
I'd let myself go (long story - bad marriage) and as well as getting fat, I also went grey.
A health scare (blood pressure) - led to a diet and a rethink of life in general.
Sugar was my food vice, so I cut out refined/processed sugars as completely as was reasonably feasible. (also go divorced)

The weight fell off - I got fit again.....
But the big surprise was that the grey in my hair faded away - I was around 70% grey at 50, and after about 10/12 months of 'no-sugar' I was almost completely back to my original mouse-brown at 51. There are still a few random greys here and there, not much at all really, and nothing to what I had in my late 40s
A friends wife reckoned I'd 'been at the Grecian' LOL
(For those who haven't heard of it, 'Grecian 2000' was an old-skool anti-grey comb-in dye )
My doctor couldn't explain it, but the girl who cuts my hair said she had seen it happen a few times in guys who'd begun eating healthy after years of junk-food.
Only thing I drastically changed was the avoidance of refined sugars... so as far as I can tell.... for me anyway.... it must have been the sugar sending me grey.

Anybody who still consumes refined sugars (they're EVERYWHERE in ready mad foods) - avoid them!
Not just the hair, I've found it was having a massive lag-effect, I feel 30 again now I'm eating clean

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have mainly grey beard hair now, and am starting to get a few streaks of grey on my temples.
I'm 50 in April and honestly couldn't care less. Seeing the odd one down below too, again I'm
unconcerned by this entirely natural phenomenon. It is what it is.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ashwagda is awesome. Lowering stress is key. Sleep too.

Tbh I always thought the silver fox look was a good look. No homo.