Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Help with French Canadian Woman

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an immigrant (Indian) and i live in Quebec. I live in an appartment building and this girl i want to ask out lives in the downstair appartment with her dad. Its a small appartment building (Only three appartments).

So, its been 4 months since i moved here and i have only seen this girl face to face like 3 times. Its only been a brief encounter and we have only exchanged smiles. She doesnt even know my name and i dont know her's either. For some reason i just havent been able gather courage to talk to her. All i do is smile and nod and go on my way. Our work schedules are completely different. While i work from 9 to 5, she leaves around 10 am and come back around 8 pm. So there is no chance of bumping into each other.

My problem is i dont bump into her enough to ease her into talking and i know that directly asking her out without even knowing anything about her would be a disaster.

How should i approach this situation?
Also, how are french girls normally with immigrants? Are they comfortable going out with immigrants?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be completely honest with you, you probably already failed. She can sense your thirst and already doesn't respect you for it. The fact that you are Indian doesn't mean anything except for some reason you come from a culture that doesn't teach good game, and the fact that she is French Canadian doesn't mean anything really.

My advice is to go ahead and ask her out. Get it out of your system. I expect her to say no, but that's okay because you will learn more from doing.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be completely honest with you, you probably already failed. She can sense your thirst and already doesn't respect you for it. The fact that you are Indian doesn't mean anything except for some reason you come from a culture that doesn't teach good game, and the fact that she is French Canadian doesn't mean anything really.

My advice is to go ahead and ask her out. Get it out of your system. I expect her to say no, but that's okay because you will learn more from doing.
Thats fine by me if she says no. Cause at least this way i would be sure.

But i am curious as to why you would say that i already failed?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats fine by me if she says no. Cause at least this way i would be sure.
Taking action will at least put you ahead of a lot of guys.

But i am curious as to why you would say that i already failed?
A few days ago I was driving to a job location. I was wearing sunglasses. I noticed a decent looking young lady walking on the side of the road in a residential area. I looked at her from the corner of my eye, didn't turn my head or gave any obvious indication that I was looking at her. Within a second she looked back at me and gave me a fuk you look. I was amazed that she knew I was looking at her.

I think women have a very sensitive beta male thirst tripwire, like a sixth sense. The moment she senses your thirst you are like a pervert or a helpless little boy in her eyes.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking action will at least put you ahead of a lot of guys.

A few days ago I was driving to a job location. I was wearing sunglasses. I noticed a decent looking young lady walking on the side of the road in a residential area. I looked at her from the corner of my eye, didn't turn my head or gave any obvious indication that I was looking at her. Within a second she looked back at me and gave me a fuk you look. I was amazed that she knew I was looking at her.

I think women have a very sensitive beta male thirst tripwire, like a sixth sense. The moment she senses your thirst you are like a pervert or a helpless little boy in her eyes.
Women are always scanning the horizon for any potential sources of attention.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you are not like most Indian immigrants and get your BO on lock because holy $hit, no offense, you all are against wearing deodorant and have a nasty BO. Was working our a few days ago and this Indian dude came up next to me, I could not even finish my sets due to the BO being so freaking bad.

IMO, abandon the situation before you get a rude rejection. The girl lives with her dad FFS, that is already a ****block and you will likely need to have good rapport with the dad. You are also $hitting in your backyard here by trying to sleep with your neighbor, not a smart move. Just go approach women far away from where you live man, this situation is not worth it and you may be in danger of catching the creepy neighbor label.

As for your situation about race, since Indian guys online cry about it as much as Asian guys do, in this situation I do think you need there is a great cause to worry. If this was Anglo Society, I would tell you to stop complaining. However, French women (whether from France or French Canadian) are highly highly prejudiced. A lot of them are quite racist and it is just how French society works. They put on the mask of being accepting and all but deep down, they have a lot of hatred towards brown dudes of all kinds (from Arabs to Indians).

Now if you were like that guy from the Eternals and already high value, I'd tell you not to worry. In this situation however, I will caution you about a lot of racism you might face and prejudice from local women. You would have far better luck as an Indian in Toronto than you ever would in Montreal. French women also tend to be some of the biggest clout chasers on the planet.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an immigrant (Indian) and i live in Quebec. I live in an appartment building and this girl i want to ask out lives in the downstair appartment with her dad. Its a small appartment building (Only three appartments).

So, its been 4 months since i moved here and i have only seen this girl face to face like 3 times. Its only been a brief encounter and we have only exchanged smiles. She doesnt even know my name and i dont know her's either. For some reason i just havent been able gather courage to talk to her. All i do is smile and nod and go on my way. Our work schedules are completely different. While i work from 9 to 5, she leaves around 10 am and come back around 8 pm. So there is no chance of bumping into each other.

My problem is i dont bump into her enough to ease her into talking and i know that directly asking her out without even knowing anything about her would be a disaster.

Also, how are french girls normally with immigrants? Are they comfortable going out with immigrants?
As others said, it doesn't matter what nationality either of you are.

The relevant issue is that she's your neighbor. Therefore, you should be careful.

You could try saying something like "hey, you like downstairs, don't you?" and then just introduce yourself.

Then, maybe find some kind of pretext to swap numbers.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you are not like most Indian immigrants and get your BO on lock because holy $hit, no offense, you all are against wearing deodorant and have a nasty BO. Was working our a few days ago and this Indian dude came up next to me, I could not even finish my sets due to the BO being so freaking bad.

IMO, abandon the situation before you get a rude rejection. The girl lives with her dad FFS, that is already a ****block and you will likely need to have good rapport with the dad. You are also $hitting in your backyard here by trying to sleep with your neighbor, not a smart move. Just go approach women far away from where you live man, this situation is not worth it and you may be in danger of catching the creepy neighbor label.

As for your situation about race, since Indian guys online cry about it as much as Asian guys do, in this situation I do think you need there is a great cause to worry. If this was Anglo Society, I would tell you to stop complaining. However, French women (whether from France or French Canadian) are highly highly prejudiced. A lot of them are quite racist and it is just how French society works. They put on the mask of being accepting and all but deep down, they have a lot of hatred towards brown dudes of all kinds (from Arabs to Indians).

Now if you were like that guy from the Eternals and already high value, I'd tell you not to worry. In this situation however, I will caution you about a lot of racism you might face and prejudice from local women. You would have far better luck as an Indian in Toronto than you ever would in Montreal. French women also tend to be some of the biggest clout chasers on the planet.
To answer your point about BO, i am fairly cautious and always wear a nice perfume to mask my odour. I know Indians can smell like curry. Lol
Anyways, this was exactly my concern, being labelled as a creepy neighbour. Since its a small appartment building and i am more likely to run into her and it would create an awkward situation everytime. But you know how they say, it the chances you dont take thqt you always regret. My mind is just wrapped around the question, What if?. What if she says yes?
This is why i am a bit torn between approaching her and just leaving it be.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
As others said, it doesn't matter what nationality either of you are.

The relevant issue is that she's your neighbor. Therefore, you should be careful.

You could try saying something like "hey, you like downstairs, don't you?" and then just introduce yourself.

Then, maybe find some kind of pretext to swap numbers.
Dont you think introducing myself now, after more than three time of running into each other, would be a bit weird? Or am i just overthinking?

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont you introducing myself now, after more than three time of running into each other, would be a bit weird? Or am i just overthinking?
It's weird if you feel weird about it. Stop thinking about her and go about your business.

If you see her say hi to her and chat with her without obsessing over her. I think this is going to be very hard for you to do though.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont you think introducing myself now, after more than three time of running into each other, would be a bit weird? Or am i just overthinking?
Not really. There are plenty of neighbours that I see regularly that I don't know. There's no rule that says that the first time you see someone, you have to immediately go up to them and tell them your name.

Recently I got into fixing cars and neighbours would come up to me and ask me what I was doing etc. I got to know quite a few neighbours that way.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. There are plenty of neighbours that I see regularly that I don't know. There's no rule that says that the first time you see someone, you have to immediately go up to them and tell them your name.

Recently I got into fixing cars and neighbours would come up to me and ask me what I was doing etc. I got to know quite a few neighbours that way.
Well, that gives me some hope. Lol

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if youse can have a scrap with some degens at a Bock-et-Biche you might meet some mademoiselles......

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bonjour ma Chérie.

I am in Montreal, it works wonders.

If she's French Canadian, she's like an American girl but more direct, and in touch with her sexuality (more direct and open). Our girls stand their ground and punch like men ;)

Just do something funny.. Write a letter you put In her mail box to her Appartment "for the girl" and inside your number "txt me, I want to ask you out on a date" etc.

Approach like any girls. Next time you see her, say "hi and your new" maybe she can help you find interesting stuff to eat/do In the city

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonjour ma Chérie.

I am in Montreal, it works wonders.

If she's French Canadian, she's like an American girl but more direct, and in touch with her sexuality (more direct and open). Our girls stand their ground and punch like men ;)

Just do something funny.. Write a letter you put In her mail box to her Appartment "for the girl" and inside your number "txt me, I want to ask you out on a date" etc.

Approach like any girls. Next time you see her, say "hi and your new" maybe she can help you find interesting stuff to eat/do In the city
Not sure if you really meant me writing a letter or if you were being sarcastic. Lol

I can surely appraoch her and talk to her about stuff.

Maybe you can clear my doubt; are french women open to dating immigrants?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with all the above posters, here's my input:

1. OP, make sure you smell good. Most Indian people I've encountered, be it men or women, smell like literal sh!t, and I don't know why. Is that a cultural thing that Indian people smell like sh!t?

2. Forget the trolled advice about sending a letter, it's creepy, and in the worst case could even be used as concrete, physical evidence that you "harassed" her, if she brought the case to the police. It's Me Too era we are living in. Never forget it.

3. If I was you, I would forget about this chick, simply because she's too close. You should start hitting on other women, bring them home, let this chick see how much of a pvssy magnet you are, and maybe (just maybe) you can start trying to fvck her then, when she has unconsciously perceived you as "high value".

4. Finally, it's very likely you already gave off too much "creepy" vibe to this chick with all the "smile & nod" sh!t, so forget about her for now. Women are masters at detecting creepy vibes from creepy guys - no matter if they're really creepy or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Von

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if you really meant me writing a letter or if you were being sarcastic. Lol

I can surely appraoch her and talk to her about stuff.

French women are into men.

Its about having game.

Your paper status is just a weak excuse for betaness

Agree with all the above posters, here's my input:

2. Forget the trolled advice about sending a letter, it's creepy, and in the worst case could even be used as concrete, physical evidence that you "harassed" her, if she brought the case to the police. It's Me Too era we are living in. Never forget it
Dude I was being old school.
And to hide the creepyness...

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just give up, the doubt is going to hold you back in a subconscious way. You are obviously having a huge limiting belief about your background here and that will ruin any chance you have with this girl. I am not sure what more you want us to tell you now. You wanted the truth, here it is, do not even bother. You are so mentally and emotionally compromised that all action you take will be taken with weakness and make you look creepy. Move on to another girl, seriously.

If you wanted to make an approach or make things happen, you'd have done it already. You are just looking for someone to have pity on you.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just give up, the doubt is going to hold you back in a subconscious way. You are obviously having a huge limiting belief about your background here and that will ruin any chance you have with this girl. I am not sure what more you want us to tell you now. You wanted the truth, here it is, do not even bother. You are so mentally and emotionally compromised that all action you take will be taken with weakness and make you look creepy. Move on to another girl, seriously.

If you wanted to make an approach or make things happen, you'd have done it already. You are just looking for someone to have pity on you.
I am not looking for any pitty. The reason why i asked if french women are open to dating immigrants is because firstly i have heard French Canadians tend to be racist.
Secondly, from what i have experienced while trying to approach white girls, they tend to shoot down immigrants almost immediately. This is not just my experience, even my friends have had the same experience.
You are correct that i have serious doubts but its because i dont want to screw up the situation since she is my next door neighbour and i have to live here for a longer duration. So i am just a bit cautious.
But i appreciate your advice that i should give up since it wouldnt atleast screw up the situation.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

One of the reasons they have this 'weird' smell is because of the culinary cooking they're cooking in their homes and kitchen.