Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Help with French Canadian Woman

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason one of the posters has said that you may have already failed is because she may have sensed that you want to approach her, but have'nt. In other words..she's thinking...he wants to say hi, but isnt masculine enough to do it, therefore she thinks you're a vagina. She dose'nt want to mate with a vagina. The pua Mystery calls it the 3 second rule.

Don't worry about your anxiety. When you go to approach her, your mind (mr resistance) will try it's best to stop you...giving you reasons suddenly why you should'nt approach. IGNORE them and approach her. Seems like you have approach anxiety....so therefore....dont worry about what you say......just make sure you talk to her.....and suggest meeting for a coffee or something.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason one of the posters has said that you may have already failed is because she may have sensed that you want to approach her, but have'nt. In other words..she's thinking...he wants to say hi, but isnt masculine enough to do it, therefore she thinks you're a vagina. She dose'nt want to mate with a vagina. The pua Mystery calls it the 3 second rule.

Don't worry about your anxiety. When you go to approach her, your mind (mr resistance) will try it's best to stop you...giving you reasons suddenly why you should'nt approach. IGNORE them and approach her. Seems like you have approach anxiety....so therefore....dont worry about what you say......just make sure you talk to her.....and suggest meeting for a coffee or something.
You are correct with the approach anxiety thing. I always had this issue and i actively worked on it until Covid and now i am kind of back to square one.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct with the approach anxiety thing. I always had this issue and i actively worked on it until Covid and now i am kind of back to square one.
More approaches you do, the easier it gets.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me it would be incredibly awkward to just ask her out, out of the blue. She knows nothing whatsoever about you.
I would go up to her and say, “Hey, it occurred to me, Isn’t it silly that we pass each other by without introducing ourselves? My name is x”.
“Hello x, my name is y”.
“Pleasure to meet you. Have you lived here for a long time?”
Let a little more small-talk flow and then end the conversation.
“I’ve got to run but it was nice meeting you. I’ll see you around.”

You’ve demonstrated some initiative, boldness, and a casual, light and fun vibe.

The energy flowed from you to her. Very important.

At that point she will do what she will after that interaction. If she is intrigued, she will make it known to you in future interactions. If not, she will be standoffish.

Either way, you have handled your business and you will feel good about yourself.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not looking for any pitty. The reason why i asked if french women are open to dating immigrants is because firstly i have heard French Canadians tend to be racist.
Secondly, from what i have experienced while trying to approach white girls, they tend to shoot down immigrants almost immediately. This is not just my experience, even my friends have had the same experience.
You are correct that i have serious doubts but its because i dont want to screw up the situation since she is my next door neighbour and i have to live here for a longer duration. So i am just a bit cautious.
But i appreciate your advice that i should give up since it wouldnt atleast screw up the situation.
So in other words you are looking for someone to feel sorry for you and give you excuses for your failure? If white girls hate you so much, go approach Indian girls or girls of other races. If none are in your area, move to Toronto or elsewhere. I mean I have no clue why you even posted this thread.

You have way too much invested emotionally and mentally into this situation for it to go right for you. Move on, leave her alone, and go approach women you think are receptive to you.