Plinco
Master Don Juan
She sounds like a loser29, white, ISFP for sure, hopeless romantic, lives in the moment, self interested, likes the finer things in life, artistic, lives on Instagram posting a million posts a day lol
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
She sounds like a loser29, white, ISFP for sure, hopeless romantic, lives in the moment, self interested, likes the finer things in life, artistic, lives on Instagram posting a million posts a day lol
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
most of y’all spittin game/dating psychopaths anywayLol, thanks, I know I was just saying that from everything we know about Ariana Grande, and since @Jake mentioned her specifically, SHE's not a psychopath.
Then again, do you think she might be? I mean who the hell knows really. I could be, YOU could be!![]()
You just went straight to level- end boss. Let me explain what happens in between levels:Is that what the manosphere preaches? I thought it was all about having Game and that great Game trumps everything else - looks, money, status.
One hopes he found out he was a simp on that particular trip, but reading he is 40 + means he won't change no more.So he was a simp.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
As I've said elsewhere, it's about establishing an emotional connection with the woman, or rather the woman feeling an emotional connection with the guy. For whatever reason.she has feelings for a guy with a normal 9-5 job with kids lol.
I don't think the average girl is in a situation to be regularly dumping rich guys. If she uses rich guys for money regularly then of course there's no way to impress her with money.BUT HE LED WITH HIS WALLET! So what, she's dumped humble rich guys and rich guys with David Goggins/Joe Rogan mindsets. The lesson here is to not quit placing guys as demigods and worry about yourself. If your broke ass can't get girls now then your ass will still struggle with money.
Women are not 100% rational or logical, this is the flaw with red pill knowledge assuming all women are Machiavellian scheming geniuses. That's how men with nice jobs get cheated on by their housewives with the milkman and the gardenerI looked this guy up and he looked like your typical fit 40s Business Brad so not bad looking at all. It gets worse lol, she has feelings for a guy with a normal 9-5 job with kids lol
I hope this is a fake story otherwise they're both completely nuts and I've lost all faith in mankind.
Him for asking (who the HELL takes a first date on a week long trip?) and her for accepting.
He could have been psychopathic murderer for all she knew, plus it's cringey AF being on a trip (for an entire week?) with a guy we don’t know from Adam and have no interest in, I mean seriously?
Where did she sleep? With him? Given she didn't like him, huge yuck.
Please tell me this is made up.
there is a big difference between a star and some dude that does businesscope and reassurance isn’t going to change reality. Plus, if some Star like Ariana Grande offered to take me on a week paid trip to Aruba, I wouldn’t think twice lol
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
depends what is the aim … but as a rule , till you are not rich enough ( have a consistent and strong passive revenue source ) “investing” in women stupidWhen you really have an abundance of money, spending it on girls means a lot less, you start throwing money at situations because you have it and it takes 0 effort. I found myself changing views regarding spending money on girls as soon as I started to have more than I knew what to do with. I wouldn't automatically call OP's rich guy a simp, just rich. He may be taking (and prob is) many girls out and splashing money. He's the winner in this story, call him a simp if it makes you feel better, I'm sure he will be fine.
He's taking girls to the Caribbean on a whim, different ball game to expensive dinners and weekends away which is usually what guys do trying to impress with money. This guy sounds actually rich.depends what is the aim … but as a rule , till you are not rich enough ( have a consistent and strong passive revenue source ) “investing” in women stupid
yeah , if you are rich enough that you do not have to work if you do not want , and still have the money to spend on women , then yeah it is irrelevant if you do it . You do it because you can and want to , not to supplicate in order to helpfully win her , as most guys do
like an example if you want to go to the seaside and just happens to also have a girl with you , the cost is minimal . Because you would still have to pay for the hotel and travel for yourself . Having someone else with you comes with no additional cost
if it is not a troll story , which most likely it is … I doubt that it is the caseHe's taking girls to the Caribbean on a whim, different ball game to expensive dinners and weekends away which is usually what guys do trying to impress with money. This guy sounds actually rich.
I'm not saying this is a first date at all, it's likely early stages of courting. He most likely smashed OP's friend the whole trip, he got what he wanted.if it is not a troll story , which most likely it is … I doubt that it is the case
women it is very unlikely to go with a guy somewhere far away as a first date , unless he is a star or something along the lines
go and ask 100 random women that you do not know if they want to go with you to Aruba or whatever
I knew a guy who was doing this , he never went anywhere with a girl
actually he had a very poor dating life , even though he was doing quite well financially
I met with my friend today and she was talking about how she just had just given the "there's no spark rejection" to a guy she had previously met. Their first date was a first-class week-long trip to some Caribbean Island in an expensive resort 1.5k a night lol. She told me that she knew she would dump the guy after the second day. I looked this guy up and he looked like your typical fit 40s Business Brad so not bad looking at all. It gets worse lol, she has feelings for a guy with a normal 9-5 job with kids lol.
This is proof that Looks, Money, and Status aren't some magic pill to getting women. Furthermore, they aren't the only high-value men that these women see on a day-to-day basis, so they aren't as unique as it seems.
BUT HE LED WITH HIS WALLET! So what, she's dumped humble rich guys and rich guys with David Goggins/Joe Rogan mindsets. The lesson here is to not quit placing guys as demigods and worry about yourself. If your broke ass can't get girls now then your ass will still struggle with money.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Exactly, this guy probably got a week of sex and pumped and dumped her for another model, she’s a model btw too lol.He's taking girls to the Caribbean on a whim, different ball game to expensive dinners and weekends away which is usually what guys do trying to impress with money. This guy sounds actually rich.
If you are that rich then you won’t have time to be gaming chicks at Kroger or trying to raise a girls interest level though your mouthpiece and park dates lol. This guy most likely dates models who expect stuff like this.If a guy is spending that much money on a girl who isnt a girlfriend and just dating, he clearly doesnt have game or any other attractive trait for the girl to be attractive to. He led his interaction with money. That is the wrong thing to do.
It doesn’t matter if you’re going after a normal girl, but it does if you are chasing a some girl that’s a 9-10 sure
If money doesn't matter, why was this Steffi Graf's response? At the time this incident happened, Graf was the number 1 tennis player in the world and making good money herself as a result of that.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.