Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Further proof looks and money are completely overblown by the manosphere

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
29, white, ISFP for sure, hopeless romantic, lives in the moment, self interested, likes the finer things in life, artistic, lives on Instagram posting a million posts a day lol
She sounds like a loser

Reaction score
Lol, thanks, I know I was just saying that from everything we know about Ariana Grande, and since @Jake mentioned her specifically, SHE's not a psychopath.

Then again, do you think she might be? I mean who the hell knows really. I could be, YOU could be! :D
most of y’all spittin game/dating psychopaths anyway:rofl:. I’ll take a trip with a hot actress any day.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks money status is like jab cross uppercut. I can teach you , but it won't guarantee you the win if you are not GAME. Even if we perfect the techniques, you gotta know when to APPLY.

This guy had so much abundance of money(his technique), that he was able to convince her to do something crazy like that. But once there he ran out of techniques quickly, and a he was left with was his petty insecure no -game self. C'mon now.

Give a real player the assets that the rich guy has , and she'd be going home sore( and heart broken)after one, two days max. Unfortunately the player spends more time chasing tail than increasing assets, puts more effort in pvssy than career so most wont be able to offer that anyway( think pookie , Rayray). Perhaps the irony of life for women like that. Hence the popularity of the rapper ( Future ??) as he is looks money status combined with raw the 100% street game. Best of both worlds.

Is that what the manosphere preaches? I thought it was all about having Game and that great Game trumps everything else - looks, money, status.
You just went straight to level- end boss. Let me explain what happens in between levels:

The manosphere would rather first give men a ( for most) extremely difficult, and time consuming task: max your Look $ status(LMS) . With the promise everything will change amd the HB 10 will begg you to fvck her.

Once the reach that level, they'll find out it wasnt enough...if a guy is a b1tch ,he is now a b1tch with LMS. And that's when it's becomes obvious there's a level beyond LMS.

And that's game

For the right guy, the player, the guy with game, LMS is just grease to execute a existing technique even smoother.

For a guy without those characteristics, LMS is just like a very good wingman , something that lures women in to the party.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has feelings for a guy with a normal 9-5 job with kids lol.
As I've said elsewhere, it's about establishing an emotional connection with the woman, or rather the woman feeling an emotional connection with the guy. For whatever reason.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUT HE LED WITH HIS WALLET! So what, she's dumped humble rich guys and rich guys with David Goggins/Joe Rogan mindsets. The lesson here is to not quit placing guys as demigods and worry about yourself. If your broke ass can't get girls now then your ass will still struggle with money.
I don't think the average girl is in a situation to be regularly dumping rich guys. If she uses rich guys for money regularly then of course there's no way to impress her with money.

I looked this guy up and he looked like your typical fit 40s Business Brad so not bad looking at all. It gets worse lol, she has feelings for a guy with a normal 9-5 job with kids lol
Women are not 100% rational or logical, this is the flaw with red pill knowledge assuming all women are Machiavellian scheming geniuses. That's how men with nice jobs get cheated on by their housewives with the milkman and the gardener

Or if she is a scheming genius, what's the point of banging a dude who already blew his load spending thousands of dollars on her? She can just move on to the next rich guy without giving anything up. It's like if a job were stupid enough to pay you for the first month up front.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s not, a former plate from years ago I stay in contact with via text that’s a 7 on a good day has told me men take her ontrips to Hawaii and other locations all the time. She also is in her 50’s. She more often than not does have sex with them.

men she’s never met on OLD send her Choo’s and Fords and Chanel bathing suits. Again no sex.

It’s true @catsmeow

I hope this is a fake story otherwise they're both completely nuts and I've lost all faith in mankind.

Him for asking (who the HELL takes a first date on a week long trip?) and her for accepting.

He could have been psychopathic murderer for all she knew, plus it's cringey AF being on a trip (for an entire week?) with a guy we don’t know from Adam and have no interest in, I mean seriously?

Where did she sleep? With him? Given she didn't like him, huge yuck.

Please tell me this is made up.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cope and reassurance isn’t going to change reality. Plus, if some Star like Ariana Grande offered to take me on a week paid trip to Aruba, I wouldn’t think twice lol
there is a big difference between a star and some dude that does business

guys Doing business are actually doing the worst from them all when it comes to dating . That is why they are mainly surrounded by gold diggers ,and This are the guys successful in dating

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you really have an abundance of money, spending it on girls means a lot less, you start throwing money at situations because you have it and it takes 0 effort. I found myself changing views regarding spending money on girls as soon as I started to have more than I knew what to do with. I wouldn't automatically call OP's rich guy a simp, just rich. He may be taking (and prob is) many girls out and splashing money. He's the winner in this story, call him a simp if it makes you feel better, I'm sure he will be fine.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you really have an abundance of money, spending it on girls means a lot less, you start throwing money at situations because you have it and it takes 0 effort. I found myself changing views regarding spending money on girls as soon as I started to have more than I knew what to do with. I wouldn't automatically call OP's rich guy a simp, just rich. He may be taking (and prob is) many girls out and splashing money. He's the winner in this story, call him a simp if it makes you feel better, I'm sure he will be fine.
depends what is the aim … but as a rule , till you are not rich enough ( have a consistent and strong passive revenue source ) “investing” in women stupid

yeah , if you are rich enough that you do not have to work if you do not want , and still have the money to spend on women , then yeah it is irrelevant if you do it . You do it because you can and want to , not to supplicate in order to helpfully win her , as most guys do

like an example if you want to go to the seaside and just happens to also have a girl with you , the cost is minimal . Because you would still have to pay for the hotel and travel for yourself . Having someone else with you comes with no additional cost

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends what is the aim … but as a rule , till you are not rich enough ( have a consistent and strong passive revenue source ) “investing” in women stupid

yeah , if you are rich enough that you do not have to work if you do not want , and still have the money to spend on women , then yeah it is irrelevant if you do it . You do it because you can and want to , not to supplicate in order to helpfully win her , as most guys do

like an example if you want to go to the seaside and just happens to also have a girl with you , the cost is minimal . Because you would still have to pay for the hotel and travel for yourself . Having someone else with you comes with no additional cost
He's taking girls to the Caribbean on a whim, different ball game to expensive dinners and weekends away which is usually what guys do trying to impress with money. This guy sounds actually rich.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's taking girls to the Caribbean on a whim, different ball game to expensive dinners and weekends away which is usually what guys do trying to impress with money. This guy sounds actually rich.
if it is not a troll story , which most likely it is … I doubt that it is the case

women it is very unlikely to go with a guy somewhere far away as a first date , unless he is a star or something along the lines

go and ask 100 random women that you do not know if they want to go with you to Aruba or whatever

I knew a guy who was doing this , he never went anywhere with a girl

actually he had a very poor dating life , even though he was doing quite well financially

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it is not a troll story , which most likely it is … I doubt that it is the case

women it is very unlikely to go with a guy somewhere far away as a first date , unless he is a star or something along the lines

go and ask 100 random women that you do not know if they want to go with you to Aruba or whatever

I knew a guy who was doing this , he never went anywhere with a girl

actually he had a very poor dating life , even though he was doing quite well financially
I'm not saying this is a first date at all, it's likely early stages of courting. He most likely smashed OP's friend the whole trip, he got what he wanted.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met with my friend today and she was talking about how she just had just given the "there's no spark rejection" to a guy she had previously met. Their first date was a first-class week-long trip to some Caribbean Island in an expensive resort 1.5k a night lol. She told me that she knew she would dump the guy after the second day. I looked this guy up and he looked like your typical fit 40s Business Brad so not bad looking at all. It gets worse lol, she has feelings for a guy with a normal 9-5 job with kids lol.

This is proof that Looks, Money, and Status aren't some magic pill to getting women. Furthermore, they aren't the only high-value men that these women see on a day-to-day basis, so they aren't as unique as it seems.

BUT HE LED WITH HIS WALLET! So what, she's dumped humble rich guys and rich guys with David Goggins/Joe Rogan mindsets. The lesson here is to not quit placing guys as demigods and worry about yourself. If your broke ass can't get girls now then your ass will still struggle with money.

If a guy is spending that much money on a girl who isnt a girlfriend and just dating, he clearly doesnt have game or any other attractive trait for the girl to be attractive to. He led his interaction with money. That is the wrong thing to do.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never a good idea to give too much to a woman who isn't putting in a balanced effort. I would never take a woman I'm dating on an island vacation. EVER. This is the kind of thing you do with a chick in a serious relationship, and ONLY if she is contributing what she can to the trip.

Otherwise it comes off as tying to buy her.... this only really works with gold-diggers.

Reaction score
Exactly, this guy probably got a week of sex and pumped and dumped her for another model, she’s a model btw too lol.

Reaction score
If a guy is spending that much money on a girl who isnt a girlfriend and just dating, he clearly doesnt have game or any other attractive trait for the girl to be attractive to. He led his interaction with money. That is the wrong thing to do.
If you are that rich then you won’t have time to be gaming chicks at Kroger or trying to raise a girls interest level though your mouthpiece and park dates lol. This guy most likely dates models who expect stuff like this.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If money doesn't matter, why was this Steffi Graf's response? At the time this incident happened, Graf was the number 1 tennis player in the world and making good money herself as a result of that.