Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is sex overrated ?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Females will conspire to "dry" you out, by having them make the former bedroom champ sexless. We have to go outside of their influence. Fvck them! They lie so much, do not deserve respect.
Can you expand on this?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you expand on this?
to shut you off of pvssy, as we get older some of the Karens and others want to manage the mens at their age level lives. They don't want you having sex or enjoyment in life. There are a few guys on this board that i'm pretty confident that many women their age and a little older are furious that they are doing so much fvcking, especially on younger babes.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder: given some of the responses why some folks are on a pickup forum. I assume the “sex is overrated” crowd is black-pill. I may be wrong.

Why be on a board dedicated to getting guys laid if you don’t value it?
Being suave doesn't imply just getting your penis stuck in random chicks.
Some prefer quality over quantity.
I don't think sex is the end game for the successful SoSuave user.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Nobody said anything about quality va quantity- you just added it to the discussion - the discussion is about sex being overrated.

If you feel bad for banging fugs then up your game and get better tail.

The chicks I bang and enjoy are hot by my standards, after all I’m the one banging.

that is all.

p.s. read the homepage of the site- count the articles about how to bang a gal. I’d say it’s a good bet a majority of the site population is those upping their game so they can get laid.

Being suave doesn't imply just getting your penis stuck in random chicks.
Some prefer quality over quantity.
I don't think sex is the end game for the successful SoSuave user.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s. read the homepage of the site- count the articles about how to bang a gal. I’d say it’s a good bet a majority of the site population is those upping their game so they can get laid.
I totally agree, all I'm saying is that getting laid isn't the only reason to be here. And there is also a lot more to be found in here. That's why not everyone will agree when it comes to the importance of sex.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone is right. Because it comes and goes. I m lucky because my Mrs thinks it's an important duty and she loves her work. Some weeks it's all work work and Mrs is lucky if she gets 5 grunts from me. Sometimes I decree road trip/get away and we re at it like bunnies

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Input from the old lady:

I concur with @Howiestern and @Fruitbat on this one although all the points are valid. My marriage relationship never got stale in 20 years and we were at it almost daily, often twice a day. Once in a while thrice.

The beauty of an LTR where desire resides is that ability to be honest about what really turns you on and having a partner who is on board with that.

Thing is building the required level of trust takes time and thus the sexual experience can deepen and improve in through time.

Sex with my fiancé is improving in this way as we progress. He doesn’t need to perform for me, he doesn’t need to stress about whether he’s impressing me or not…I think he looks magnificent naked and this inherent desire (which he also has for me) is the fuel that allows passion to burn. Sometimes it smolders, sometimes it’s a conflagration, but this is why desire is key.

For me, good or great sex with a beloved partner never gets old. It may get weird or funny or kinky or just plain hot, but never NEVER old. I will say too that I have a very high libido. I never say no to my man & at times want it more than he does.

Cheers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My marriage relationship never got stale in 20 years and we were at it almost daily, often twice a day. Once in a while thrice.
I'm not sure how that happened. It's typical for bedrooms to go dead a few years into a marriage, typically about 5-7 years into a relationship. The fact that you went 10+ without dead bedroom syndrome is an achievement. It's so intriguing that a relationship that wasn't a "dead bedroom relationship" ended. Also keeping up that sex frequency after children are born is an achievement.

For me, good or great sex with a beloved partner never gets old. It may get weird or funny or kinky or just plain hot, but never NEVER old. I will say too that I have a very high libido. I never say no to my man & at times want it more than he does.
I'm sure you have female friends. Do you ever notice that your libido is significantly higher than that of your female friends? Your libido might be why you've never had the "dead bedroom syndrome". It's also an achievement that you have a high libido and have had a high libido during the last 10 years, which is a menopausal/post menopausal phase of life.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not out of the ordinary. I can count 4 girlfriends I’ve had that possessed reactive desire, and never - ever turned me down - even not feeling great, dead tired, stressed ALWAYS AVAILABLE. In their 40’s.

That’s normal behavior for a woman who is happy with her man.

My 10 year marriage was this way too.

Input from the old lady:

I concur with @Howiestern and @Fruitbat on this one although all the points are valid. My marriage relationship never got stale in 20 years and we were at it almost daily, often twice a day. Once in a while thrice.

The beauty of an LTR where desire resides is that ability to be honest about what really turns you on and having a partner who is on board with that.

Thing is building the required level of trust takes time and thus the sexual experience can deepen and improve in through time.

Sex with my fiancé is improving in this way as we progress. He doesn’t need to perform for me, he doesn’t need to stress about whether he’s impressing me or not…I think he looks magnificent naked and this inherent desire (which he also has for me) is the fuel that allows passion to burn. Sometimes it smolders, sometimes it’s a conflagration, but this is why desire is key.

Cheers.