Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd wait. I think it's going lower...maybe 23-24K, possibly even into the high teens. Depends how badly the stock market dumps eventually and how strong the US Dollar Index keeps chugging along to decade highs...
I haven't votalitily like this from them in a while. You think it's a panic sell which is dropping it?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I haven't votalitily like this from them in a while. You think it's a panic sell which is dropping it?
Partially...record number of short term holders are in losses and they are driving the selling...all those people who bought around 40K and higher are panic dumping

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Partially...record number of short term holders are in losses and they are driving the selling...all those people who bought around 40K and higher are
Bitcoin is going to hit 100K by the end of the year...most likely well before the end of the year.
Perhaps they bought it off the back of this kind of prediction?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The really challenging thing is how CPI is rocketing away but crypto is tanking.
Then they deserve to lose the lot
I feel sorry for them. One of my friends completely rejects using traditional investments, but sunk his 30k into crypto and did the usual crowing about how clever he was. I doubt he’s got half of it now.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The really challenging thing is how CPI is rocketing away but crypto is tanking.

I feel sorry for them. One of my friends completely rejects using traditional investments, but sunk his 30k into crypto and did the usual crowing about how clever he was. I doubt he’s got half of it now.
So are metals and just about everything else, more has to do with dollar strength and economic climate. Majority of retail in crypto going to learn some tough lessons though. All but a handful are vaporware or a complete scam

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This is when it's dangerous Net.Sheep spook at the smallest of signs. But it's the Net.Sheep (those who don't know WTF they're doing and following trendy things) that smart people in the market fleece for profits, so they're needed.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

DXY is like a runaway freight train right now...nothing good can happen until that stops hitting a new multi decade high every other day.

Killing pretty much every market. Stocks, cryptos, metals etc.

Well at least he will only have to wait until late 2023 or early 2024 and the next halving at the latest...

People invested in gold had to wait a decade for it to go up and then got a double top formation within a few months and dumped out again.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DXY is like a runaway freight train right now...nothing good can happen until that stops hitting a new multi decade high every other day.

Killing pretty much every market. Stocks, cryptos, metals etc.

Well at least he will only have to wait until late 2023 or early 2024 and the next halving at the latest...

People invested in gold had to wait a decade for it to go up and then got a double top formation within a few months and dumped out again.
The anti crypto crowd is funny, they seem so passionate about it. There really aren't too many places to hide right now besides sitting in cash and being patient. I have been building up a large cash position for a while waiting for the wheels to fall off. In 2008 I wasn't in a position to take advantage of all the distressed assets, not going to let that happen this time.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how an investment you don't like takes up so much of your headspace

It's more the arrogant and ignorant attitude so many have taken towards it

People say " i'm into crypto" without even knowing wtf it does

Most of the market is stupid and ignorant

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Can't say I disagree with that, bear market washes a lot of the excess/scams out

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Is that any different than stocks? How many average people know what a company does if they are just watching the charts?

How many people who invested in Berkshire Hathaway when it started it's huge run upwards could have told you what they did? Probably very few.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that any different than stocks? How many average people know what a company does if they are just watching the charts?
This is a good point. Whenever any markets really get pumping it always brings the riff raff. Stocks, RE, crypto etc

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How many people who invested in Berkshire Hathaway when it started it's huge run upwards could have told you what they did? Probably very few.
Then they get scalped

Thats what the market does it punishes stupidity and ignorance

Either way these clowns need to learn lessons

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The weekly chart tells the story pretty well I think.

We have a bigger falling wedge with a bearish pennant inside it. This makes sense for a few reasons...first, the falling wedge is ultimately a bullish pattern, meaning once it breaks there will be a massive run up. However there needs to be at least two lower trend line touches, which is where the bearish pennant comes into play. I'm expecting it to break down which will lead to the second lower trendline touch and then sideways action before breaking out of the larger falling wedge formation. This would coincide with a slow summer period with price dropping to the mid 20K range and then slowly consolidating there before breaking out bullishly potentially in late summer or fall.

The "M" formation on the monthly chart is invalidated as the legs of the "M" go straight up or down(like the upward leg does) and it's been going sideways for 3 months now.

There can be more than 2 lower trendline touches so there is a chance it could fall lower than the mid 20Ks, but I would not expect much lower.

Just what I am seeing when I look at the charts, no guarantee this will play out, patterns don't have 100% accuracy rates, this is just the most likely scenario based on what is presented on the charts as I am looking at it more closely now on the weekly timeframe.
Solid accumulation phase.
I'd wait. I think it's going lower...maybe 23-24K, possibly even into the high teens. Depends how badly the stock market dumps eventually and how strong the US Dollar Index keeps chugging along to decade highs...
I get ****ed everytime I try to time the bottom. Instead, I keep DCAing & i ape in on big dips. Any 19-20k I will ape in hard. I acknowledge that I can't get the bottom BUT I take any btc under 30k a huge W. Everything is on discount. I'm staying the F away from alts and meme coins. The only exception is anything with a five totem year time line.

Status
Not open for further replies.