Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Taking it slow"

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you interpret a woman who doesn't have sex on date 1 or date 2 to be uninterested, or is there a genuine reason some women claim to want to "take it slow" ?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe that there's a "one size fits all" answer to this question. I'll throw out a few possibilities.

A sexual delay could be (but not limited to)

1. She could be on her period
2. She may not be interested.
3. She might have been previously ghosted afterward and is now being more cautious.
4. She's getting the vibe that this is all you want and she's wanting a relationship
5. Repressed lesbian
6. Waiting for her outbreak to heal
7. She might be more traditional

... we're talking women and so, there' could be an additional ten or hundred more possible reasons.

At my age, I've encountered plenty of women that wouldn't give up home-plate by the 1st or 2nd date.
Not saying that there's a "right" or "wrong" way to approach this, but here's my approach:

If she seems worth my time... then as long as I'm able to advance further on the 2nd and 3rd situation (we're talking evening dates - not some lunch date) then I've been known to stick around for up to four dating encounters. If by the third or forth, she wasn't even willing to 'relieve the pressure' (at least hand/oral) then it would be game-over for her.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s also the fact she’s looking for a relationship and knows ****ing hoardes of men on date 1-2 isn’t going to achieve anything other than higher body count and misery.

Older women will make you wait I found, younger girls I smash first date or ditch them, sometimes date two, never been on a date 3 before. It’s to weed out the ****boys and half hearted, it does work to a degree.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Back in my single days I was patient because I could get sex somewhere else. Most of them had sex eventually, but in retrospect things didnt work out for anything long term.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you interpret a woman who doesn't have sex on date 1 or date 2 to be uninterested, or is there a genuine reason some women claim to want to "take it slow" ?
Depends on a lotta factors. What come to mind is;

Where did you meet her?
Where was the date?
Did you make out?
What do you want , a fwb or a relationship?

It's not always a bad thing if you want something serious.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I rule women who make that statement as disinterested. She wouldn't tell this to Drake, Lebron James, or Elon Musk.

Women know that sex comes first, then comes relationship. The genuine reason they want to take it slow is that they need new orbiters to hear about how I blew her back out 3 days prior.

It's best you move on and look elsewhere. She doesn't find you attractive anyway. She's just trying to find a use for you outside of sex. Hell, Chad, Tyrone, and Enrique are out with other women. You should do the same.

Case closed.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on a lotta factors. What come to mind is;

Where did you meet her?
Where was the date?
Did you make out?
What do you want , a fwb or a relationship?

It's not always a bad thing if you want something serious.
Met on hinge, two bar dates (came home to my place after both times, didn't make a move 1st date, 2nd date i had her top off and we were tongue kissing)

Already seeing a few other women, but would like something else with her, just not something serious.

I haven't had a single women turn down sex on a 2nd date in almost several years, so it was a bit off putting.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rule women who make that statement as disinterested. She wouldn't tell this to Drake, Lebron James, or Elon Musk.

Women know that sex comes first, then comes relationship. The genuine reason they want to take it slow is that they need new orbiters to hear about how I blew her back out 3 days prior.

It's best you move on and look elsewhere. She doesn't find you attractive anyway. She's just trying to find a use for you outside of sex. Hell, Chad, Tyrone, and Enrique are out with other women. You should do the same.

Case closed.
You sound like you just graduated from Red Pill University.

Not offended, if what you're saying is true idgaf. I am already seeing other women I like more than her anyway.

I spent $50 on the 2nd date at a nice rooftop bar so quite frankly I am pretty off put. I will just do a non-date 3rd meetup straight to my place (or hers) and see if she'll bang. Then we'll see how it goes from there after.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met on hinge, two bar dates (came home to my place after both times, didn't make a move 1st date, 2nd date i had her top off and we were tongue kissing)

Already seeing a few other women, but would like something else with her, just not something serious.

I haven't had a single women turn down sex on a 2nd date in almost several years, so it was a bit off putting.
Meets guy on hinge for bar date ,goes home with guy. Cant be her first time doing this..

I think the didnt make a move part is where things went wrong. Let all men learn from this post. Comes home = wants to bang imo.

We all know that if you don't make at least a move you'll make it harder on yourself , as proven by the second encounter.

Third date is a nothing-to -lose- all -cards- on the- table date. Promise us you'll bang or ditch her lol.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meets guy on hinge for bar date ,goes home with guy. Cant be her first time doing this..

I think the didnt make a move part is where things went wrong. Let all men learn from this post. Comes home = wants to bang imo.

We all know that if you don't make at least a move you'll make it harder on yourself , as proven by the second encounter.

Third date is a nothing-to -lose- all -cards- on the- table date. Promise us you'll bang or ditch her lol.
She left her high heels on when she came in and sat down. Plus I just wasn't feeling the vibe nor was I really in the mood for it. I mostly did that to get her familiar with the place so it wouldn't be as big of a deal next time. Really wasn't expecting to bang.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She left her high heels on when she came in and sat down. Plus I just wasn't feeling the vibe nor was I really in the mood for it. I mostly did that to get her familiar with the place so it wouldn't be as big of a deal next time. Really wasn't expecting to bang.
Did she do or exhibit anything between the first and second dates to lead you to believe the vibe/mood would be different the second time around?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she do or exhibit anything between the first and second dates to lead you to believe the vibe/mood would be different the second time around?
Yes, mainly because she specifically initiated the second date and said she would like to "hangout" after we get drinks.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, mainly because she specifically initiated the second date and said she would like to "hangout" after we get drinks.
That sucks. I usually make a point to establish sexting (towards the earlier stages of the seduction) so that there's no potential confusion about what "hangout" means. Then again I'm paranoid lol.

Last edited: