Women and comfort level with culture/ race bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's rare for low smv or average guys, not rare for handsome or high smv guys.
but all the time girls will be way bellow your smv

if you can sleep with 8s , why would you settle with 5s ?

makes no sense if it is only because they are direct in her approach

also , the idea that a bellow your smv women will behave better is also a fairytale . Women are women and will always behave like one

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
but all the time girls will be way bellow your smv

if you can sleep with 8s , why would you settle with 5s ?

makes no sense if it is only because they are direct in her approach

also , the idea that a bellow your smv women will behave better is also a fairytale . Women are women and will always behave like one
It's not just low SMV women, it's women of all caliber, the higher you're SMV the more women will give you attention and actively show interest in you.

Ugly girls, average girls, attractive girls ect will show interest, doesn't matter what the womens SMV is what matters is the SMV of the man in question.

The higher you're SMV, the more active women will be and the more they will come across as "seducing" the lower you're SMV, the less active women will be and the more you will feel like dealing with women is pulling teeth,

The higher you're SMV the less you have to do, the lower you're SMV is, the more you have to do, you get the point.

Even if they don't flatout approach you, all you will have to do is say "wassup" and they will take it from there, or just make it REALLY easy.

SMV is bread and butter in this Game

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm biracial, Black see me as black but lots of people (specifically white) mistake me for puerto rican. I grew up in upper middle class with all walks of life.

Yes women judge men by their race, thats life, men do the same.

Smart people/socially progressive will judge you by the way you carry yourself. Usually with these types race never comes up. They will judge you on how well you assimilate into American society. The biggest factor I see is how well you communicate. If you have a good grasp on the english language and dont talk with an accent, your fine. Its like the asians who have a accent vs. the ones who dont have any accent. Or some Indians having a thick accent with their unique smell.

Almost always if a women out the gate ask what my ethnicity is there always racism behind it and basically confirms their economic/social status is lower then mine.

But for most minorities as long as you don't have an accent, and keep up with the current "social Issues", your good especially with women under 30. The racist stuff is almost dead in younger women. The ghetto stereotype isn't exclusively a black issue anymore like it was in the 2000s, lots of white women are ghetto and even Hispanics. This isn't your dads America. If you a minority, with a good job with no accent, not ugly, confident and socially adjusted you actually have a edge in modern dating, especially with white women.

Reaction score
It's not just low SMV women, it's women of all caliber, the higher you're SMV the more women will give you attention and actively show interest in you.

Ugly girls, average girls, attractive girls ect will show interest, doesn't matter what the womens SMV is what matters is the SMV of the man in question.

The higher you're SMV, the more active women will be and the more they will come across as "seducing" the lower you're SMV, the less active women will be and the more you will feel like dealing with women is pulling teeth,

The higher you're SMV the less you have to do, the lower you're SMV is, the more you have to do, you get the point.

Even if they don't flatout approach you, all you will have to do is say "wassup" and they will take it from there, or just make it REALLY easy.

SMV is bread and butter in this Game
SMV matters, but we don’t all play in an equal playing field. Yeah but women don’t universally rate men like we do women and they are more likely to be more influenced by group think then men. Plus you’re not the only guy that’s above a 6 in looks that she’s talking too. Unless you are a 9-10 in looks, it really doesn’t help you much competitive wise.

For example, in Nashville, the most desired guys were good looking post Frat SEC guys or the Jesus looking weekend warrior hipster with a man bun or weird mustache. You could be a decent looking black or Indian guy and be a 8 on paper, but you’re actually he’s just cute to her so a 6 to 7 in her eyes while guitar playing Nathaniel the server at some small restaurant with his manbun and beard is a 9-10 in her eyes because he’s her type even though this guy is a 6 on paper. This can work in your favor as well if the girl has a fetish for Asian dudes or something lol.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm biracial, Black see me as black but lots of people (specifically white) mistake me for puerto rican. I grew up in upper middle class with all walks of life.

Yes women judge men by their race, thats life, men do the same.

Smart people/socially progressive will judge you by the way you carry yourself. Usually with these types race never comes up. They will judge you on how well you assimilate into American society. The biggest factor I see is how well you communicate. If you have a good grasp on the english language and dont talk with an accent, your fine. Its like the asians who have a accent vs. the ones who dont have any accent. Or some Indians having a thick accent with their unique smell.

Almost always if a women out the gate ask what my ethnicity is there always racism behind it and basically confirms their economic/social status is lower then mine.

But for most minorities as long as you don't have an accent, and keep up with the current "social Issues", your good especially with women under 30. The racist stuff is almost dead in younger women. The ghetto stereotype isn't exclusively a black issue anymore like it was in the 2000s, lots of white women are ghetto and even Hispanics. This isn't your dads America. If you a minority, with a good job with no accent, not ugly, confident and socially adjusted you actually have a edge in modern dating, especially with white women.
Ok, as previously mentioned, this malarkey is laughable. Minorities have an edge with white women under 30?

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
SMV matters, but we don’t all play in an equal playing field. Yeah but women don’t universally rate men like we do women and they are more likely to be more influenced by group think then men. Plus you’re not the only guy that’s above a 6 in looks that she’s talking too. Unless you are a 9-10 in looks, it really doesn’t help you much competitive wise.

For example, in Nashville, the most desired guys were good looking post Frat SEC guys or the Jesus looking weekend warrior hipster with a man bun or weird mustache. You could be a decent looking black or Indian guy and be a 8 on paper, but you’re actually he’s just cute to her so a 6 to 7 in her eyes while guitar playing Nathaniel the server at some small restaurant with his manbun and beard is a 9-10 in her eyes because he’s her type even though this guy is a 6 on paper. This can work in your favor as well if the girl has a fetish for Asian dudes or something lol.
All that sounds good but what I said stands my brotha.....

You're SMV is a direct reflection on how women respond to you and the type of attention you get, how easy women make sex for you ect

Like I said, the higher the SMV the better results, Lower SMV, less results. Just that simple
Guys can try to reason and rationalize all they want but the truth is the truth.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
guitar playing Nathaniel the server at some small restaurant with his manbun and beard is a 9-10 in her eyes because he’s her type even though this guy is a 6 on paper.
That doesn't mean he has a high SMV, it just means he got lucky and came across a girl who finds him attractive for her own personal reasons, any guy can occasionally come across a girl who likes him doesnt mean he's a slayer lol

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the archetypical guy that all women are highly attracted to, despite what the woke media pretends, are your pretty boy white guys. Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Gosling, Zac Elfron - types. Women are extremely racist in this regard.
true

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To get back somewhat on topic, building rampart is not a bad them. That's why I feel saying Next isn't always a good thing. At least if the girl is attractive enough and you want her. Just avoid being a stalker or friendzoned.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that when I meet tourists in Times Square, you'll often meet the whitest Brazilians and Mexicans you've ever seen. Which is probably because the ones who look like they're from South America usually can't afford to fly to New York.

It's similar to how the rich areas of new york are full of white people and the affordable areas are extremely diverse. Basically there's a worldwide association between being white and being high class/rich/educated vs. poor minorities.

Perhaps the women that minorities don't have access to are the ones who only care about money and social status.
And women who want a safe beta male would also prefer a white or an Asian over a Hispanic or Black man based on the stereotypes.
European whites are tall so they get the height obsessed women as well.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"as a white dude literally all you have to do is not be fat, homeless, or a complete social invalid and you should be able to attract women."

This is true for a white dude pursuing non-white women, particularly outside of the West. Not true for a white guy pursuing white women. When a white guy is pursuing white women he loses the leverage of having default higher placement on the social hierarchy. This raises the requirements. Many non-white women feel "lucky" to have a white guys commitment. No white women does.
It's easier for White men to have sex and get relationships from non-white women, especially Asian (both East and South Asian) women, Middle Eastern, and Black women. White men rarely pursue Black women. A White man who is struggling with White women is more likely to look for a solution within the Asian, Middle Eastern, or Hispanic-Latino communities. I see White men who go outside their race/ethnicity more with Asian women than Hispanic/Latino women. I don't see a lot of Middle Eastern women though some Israeli and Lebanese women look rather White.

White men pursuing White women receive no special treatment. White women take White men for granted.

I rarely see an Asian man with a non-asian girl.
I have the same observation.

bbc stereptypes.
I don't know how common BBC chasing is among women. The BBC chasers tend to be White women more than Hispanic/Latina women or Asian women. A decent amount of the White women chasing BBC are married, 35+ White women with children married to Beta Bob with a white collar job. Many of those women are hotwives with permission from their cuck husbands/boyfriends to get extra-marital or extra-relationship sex.

Unpopular Opinion..I rarely see black men with a woman of another race that I find attractive. I usually see them picking up the trash from the White, Hispanic, or Asian communities lol.
Just look at the women you see Asians with vs Blacks. Yes, a black guy might nab a hot cleat chaser, but most of the women they are with are fat and trashy overall. I rarely see Asian men with a fat or trashy girl where I'm at. I'd much rather draw from a bag of 6s-8s than a bag full of 1s and 2s with a 9 in there.
Generally speaking, Black men are good at making in-person approaching. As far as success percentages on the approaches, not sure. The typical White woman with a Black man is not the Nicole Brown Simpson type. The Nicole Brown Simpson type is the hot White woman cleat chaser pursuing Black NFL/NBA players. The overweight White woman ends up with the typical Black man who doesn't have NFL/NBA money or is not an elite NCAA athlete about to get some NFL/NBA money.

Most black girls view non street/hood oriented individuals as lame or corny

Either way, by definition, if you are a attractive person you will attract regardless.
Not necessarily a bad thing, women love that sh!t

I remember telling a girl why I was currently on a 5 year probation(selling drugs) and she goes
"Oooo you're a bad boy"

I agree with you're overall point but I think if the girl is more inner city oriented then having a crime/tough background helps and looks good.
One of the male personas that does well with women is the tattooed dirtbag type. The tattooed dirtbag type often has a criminal record.

The tattooed dirtbag type is more likely to have a girlfriend who is Hispanic/Latina or Black woman working as a cashier at Walmart than a White woman with a BA/BS degree or higher working some white collar job.

Last edited:

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day the more masculine man wins, regardless of race.

yes some people are racist, but that’s such a small percentage it shouldn’t be a problem.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day the more masculine man wins, regardless of race.

yes some people are racist, but that’s such a small percentage it shouldn’t be a problem.
Not true. You have to consider not only all the racist women (which is more than you're estimating) but also women who aren't racist but don't date outside of their race or have a strict preference for certain races. You can be the most masculine guy ever, if she's not attracted to your race, she isn't attracted to your race. Not to mention if she has a racial bias, being more masculine could just make you seem more "aggressive" or stereotypical. Women are more particular and selective than they've ever been, and race is at the forefront of that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Asian, Indian, and ethnic dudes (especially Middle Eastern and Arab guys) can seriously learn a lot from blacks. The one thing I've seen with black guys is that they really don't take nonsense from anyone and even the most bully-like white guy has a fear of pissing off the wrong black dude. In a way, this earns you a lot of respect and makes women that much more likely to sleep with you. Black people in the US have an immense sense of pride in being black while I have seen with other ethnics, this is not usually the case.

Black dudes are more prideful and alpha in who they are, to some, nothing is better than being black and they will even rip on white guys for it. In some weird way, that pride comes off as swagger and women cannot help but fall hard for it.
Black men in general have solid game. They do a decent amount of approaching and don't have approach anxiety. While they might be volume approachers, they are less spam approachers than Indian men. Both Indian and Indian-American men have a propensity to spam approach women, though I've noticed this more in men born in India than Indian-Americans. Black men's approaches tend to be received better by White women than Indian men's approaches. However, the typical White woman who goes for a Black man is less like Nicole Brown Simpson and more typically an overweight White woman. However, there are enough Black men successfully seducing average looking or better White women.

Indian/South Asian, East Asian, and Middle Eastern men often have trouble in approaching White women. Sometimes they have trouble within their own races/ethnicities, which is seemingly less common with Black men.

Hispanic/Latino men seem to have solid game and nearly on the level as Black men.

I feel like all other minorities just try real hard to be accepted by whites and that always makes them inferior. It gives them that sense of inferiority and that comes off in the way they act.
I don't see this happening with Hispanic/Latino men in a lot of cases. You speak positively about the scene in Miami. Game in Miami is mostly Hispanic/Latino men pursuing Hispanic/Latina women. El Paso, TX would be another metro areas where game is mostly Hispanic/Latinos pursuing within their own ethnicity as the majority ethnic group.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a thread complaining about why girls do not like x race. This is a thread to explain that women not being into you right away is not the end all be all. We see things around here like choosing signals, cold approaching, waiting for the right eye catch, etc. The reality is that women are safe creatures. They will not approach things, especially if those things are unfamiliar with their environment. We will use a basic example that we all stereotype around the man zone.

The middle class girl. She can be white, asian, black, it does not matter. She will always be more comfortable with the boys or boyfriend type she had in her raising environment. The same can be said for non preppy girls. Girls are the most prejudiced of the gender. We men can **** any race as long as she matches our standards, which on the majority have a lot lower in. Girls are on the other hand will discredit any guy that does not match her comfort zone, even if he's ripped or handsome. Guys like getting women drunk not because they like dead, drunk bitches. It is because it lowers the high wall that women put up in their comfort. We all likely have ****ed many of women who were intoxicated and decided to shack it with you. You were probably not her first choice, but her being drunk definitely makes it easier to go out on a limb.

The point here is that women will not always immediately wise up to you, but you can make them. It just takes a little more patience from you. And yes, if you are from a demographic that is considered minority, things will be harder in the non minority world of hot girls. It is not their fault. These girls have been around the same dudes for a large part of their life. You are not going to get them at the drop of the hat. You will have to get them comfortable with you first. Remember, girls just need an excuse and validation for going after you. If you are not in her comfort zone, she is just looking for the one reason to say "maybe he's different from the stereotypes."

Bonus: the other reason why women dont open up much is because they are shy and also have a lot of options at their hand.
Interesting insight. The thread got a little off track but you make good points.

There are some girls who will "rebel" against their social norms and date guys of different ethnicities.

Personally I've never understood when people say "I love this group" or "I don't date that group." I'm only attracted to an individual person, if she gives me a boner, that's what matters. Can be from anywhere.

Also IME in places where this doesn't matter so much, nobody cares. Usually cities with large international populations. Not to mention I've been a minority in some places.

This is like everything else in game, it's only an issue if the guy makes it one.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting insight. The thread got a little off track but you make good points.

There are some girls who will "rebel" against their social norms and date guys of different ethnicities.

Personally I've never understood when people say "I love this group" or "I don't date that group." I'm only attracted to an individual person, if she gives me a boner, that's what matters. Can be from anywhere.

Also IME in places where this doesn't matter so much, nobody cares. Usually cities with large international populations. Not to mention I've been a minority in some places.

This is like everything else in game, it's only an issue if the guy makes it one.
This is objectively false. She'll be the one making it an issue...pre-emptively, bc for her it is, for any number of reasons. It's like a tall or good-looking guy telling a short or ugly dude that looks or height "don't matter". Like, you can't project and say just bc you don't have a racial bias that it's not a big deal. Like, millions of women do and that can totally be an issue if you're not that preference. Those girls that "rebel" are doing it out of spite and have a motive and it's fleeting and temporary. Not to mention usually they're chasing some fetish or stereotype and you have to fit that. I'm not saying race is some huge insurmountable barrier, especially nowadays, but guys who've never dealt with the concept of 96% of the world's population not preferring or liking them or just bc they saw one black dude do well at a bar, can't pretend this isn't still a hurdle for many of us.

I totally agree with this....many women do not.

Reaction score
This is objectively false. She'll be the one making it an issue...pre-emptively, bc for her it is, for any number of reasons. It's like a tall or good-looking guy telling a short or ugly dude that looks or height "don't matter". Like, you can't project and say just bc you don't have a racial bias that it's not a big deal. Like, millions of women do and that can totally be an issue if you're not that preference. Those girls that "rebel" are doing it out of spite and have a motive and it's fleeting and temporary. Not to mention usually they're chasing some fetish or stereotype and you have to fit that. I'm not saying race is some huge insurmountable barrier, especially nowadays, but guys who've never dealt with the concept of 96% of the world's population not preferring or liking them or just bc they saw one black dude do well at a bar, can't pretend this isn't still a hurdle for many of us.

I totally agree with this....many women do not.
A lot of men on groups like this think black or white to promote their product or idea of thinking. One of the areas is that we assume females have the same universal attraction standards that men do which is completely false. It’s easier to sell that all women want an Alpha strong jaw lined masculine frame Chad with the personality of Jason Bourne instead of some women like dad bodies, some women like pretty boys, some women like beta simps lol. This way of thinking unfortunately spills over to race and this is why we have not came up with an agreement on race and dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.