Women and comfort level with culture/ race bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Us blacks, We grew up in inner cities were we see people get killed, we've been shot at, robbed, lost numerous loved ones to gun violence ect so dealing with women is like nothing

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Us blacks, We grew up in inner cities were we see people get killed, we've been shot at, robbed, lost numerous loved ones to gun violence ect so dealing with women is like nothing
thats crazy **** but the most real too

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Asian, Indian, and ethnic dudes (especially Middle Eastern and Arab guys) can seriously learn a lot from blacks. The one thing I've seen with black guys is that they really don't take nonsense from anyone and even the most bully-like white guy has a fear of pissing off the wrong black dude. In a way, this earns you a lot of respect and makes women that much more likely to sleep with you. Black people in the US have an immense sense of pride in being black while I have seen with other ethnics, this is not usually the case.

Like one of my Persian friends would often lie and tell women he was Italian and women picked up on his BS fast. It was so sad one day to see a bunch of middle-aged Italian dudes be racist towards him and say that they would never affiliate with a filthy Muslim but he was trying to convince them they were brothers. Needless to say he struggled with women a lot and I've seen Middle Eastern guys in general do poorly with girls, at times even worse than Asians and Indians.

Black dudes are more prideful and alpha in who they are, to some, nothing is better than being black and they will even rip on white guys for it. In some weird way, that pride comes off as swagger and women cannot help but fall hard for it.

I feel like all other minorities just try real hard to be accepted by whites and that always makes them inferior. It gives them that sense of inferiority and that comes off in the way they act.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Asian, Indian, and ethnic dudes (especially Middle Eastern and Arab guys) can seriously learn a lot from blacks. The one thing I've seen with black guys is that they really don't take nonsense from anyone and even the most bully-like white guy has a fear of pissing off the wrong black dude. In a way, this earns you a lot of respect and makes women that much more likely to sleep with you. Black people in the US have an immense sense of pride in being black while I have seen with other ethnics, this is not usually the case.

Like one of my Persian friends would often lie and tell women he was Italian and women picked up on his BS fast. It was so sad one day to see a bunch of middle-aged Italian dudes be racist towards him and say that they would never affiliate with a filthy Muslim but he was trying to convince them they were brothers. Needless to say he struggled with women a lot and I've seen Middle Eastern guys in general do poorly with girls, at times even worse than Asians and Indians.

Black dudes are more prideful and alpha in who they are, to some, nothing is better than being black and they will even rip on white guys for it. In some weird way, that pride comes off as swagger and women cannot help but fall hard for it.

I feel like all other minorities just try real hard to be accepted by whites and that always makes them inferior. It gives them that sense of inferiority and that comes off in the way they act.
Excellent observation and piece bro. I'm asian and yeah we are definitely known for assimilating in white culture more than any other races but we are also the model minority. Our achievements are great in their own right. So we do poorly with women. So what I say... not the end of the world. I say keep the asian smarts and get 25 percent more. alpha and that would be perfect for the asian man because he already knows how to survive in a western world.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll do better with the whites that don't like the thug rapper type.

There's enough affluent blacks to fill multiple entire neighborhoods of New York. But most of us are from the mean streetz
I agree thats cool. Screw the thug gangsta rapper type.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree thats cool. Screw the thug gangsta rapper type.
I'm a black guy who grew up in the projects but I ended up being more like Chris Rock or Will Smith (prior to the entanglements) than Lil Wayne.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
What about us blacks that grew up in the exact opposite environment?
Most black girls view non street/hood oriented individuals as lame or corny, you will do better with black girls who come from non inner city/urban environments.

Either way, by definition, if you are a attractive person you will attract regardless.

Reaction score
Most black girls view non street/hood oriented individuals as lame or corny, you will do better with black girls who come from non inner city/urban environments.

Either way, by definition, if you are a attractive person you will attract regardless.
I don't really mesh well with black girls in general. I have some as friends, but I could never date one lol. I have no issues getting dates, but most women(white, black, Asian, Hispanic, blue) want to date a "black" guy at the end of the day and I always get ghosted or the "no spark" answer. I had a date back in March where she lashed out at me because she thought I was some whitewashed prick because I wasn't obsessed with BLM and I wore an athletic fit polo shirt. I've been really picky and turned off dating since lol. That wasn't the only bad incident I had, but it's the latest one lol.

I will never change myself to simp to some woman ever again. If they want a "black" guy then so be it, but I'm not going to waste my time on them.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I call BS here. Black guys are doing better than ever imo. Just move to Atlanta. I know for a fact they are killing it there.

If you are black and can't get ***** there then you are either: 1) ugly or short as hell or 2) have no clue how to dress and act to take advantage of your look.
lol there's a whole lot of gaslighting going on by white dudes telling other races how they have it bc they saw one black dude do well or they watch too many liberal propaganda ads or sjw Netflix shows.

I could say that about white guys. Literally, every race of woman on the planet prefers white dudes(or will at least not be adverse to them) except black women. No other race has that luxury. Indian, Latin, Asian, Middle Eastern, etc women love white dudes...the same isn't applicable to black dudes. Your potential pool is much smaller. Fair, aryan features are considered the general standard of beauty all across the world...as a white dude literally all you have to do is not be fat, homeless, or a complete social invalid and you should be able to attract women. The real issue is wayyy too many of them have bloated standards.

I used to see this same group of three athletic-looking black guys every other night in Shenzhen, China when i lived there absolutely kill it everytime i saw them out with new stunners hanging all over them. I guess they were colleagues or friends or something...but i would see them all the time at this one set of bars called coco park when i went out. I am tall and white and they got way more good looking ***** there than me.
Yep, one group doing well in the one circumstance totally means black guys everywhere are successful with women. Totally. I guess bc literally every time I go out I see some average, frumpy white dude scoring, that must mean they all do....Also, I'm calling bs. If you're tall AND white, there's no they did better. Either you're not as good-looking as you think, they we're already acquaintances or you're downplaying what those other guys looked like...

Stop making excuses. Also, all the black guys i used to associate with with when younger were naturals who had no qualms about approaching and attracting women.

Based off my observations, black guys tend to be on average more naturally outgoing and in tune with women's behavior patterns when compared to other races of men.
This is a cracked observation lol. What does that even mean? Also, there are tons of valid reasons why this isn't the case. All women aren't literally listening to rap and twerking or wtf ever, they don't all have some black dude fetish, and most that do are low status or damaged goods. Most women, even if they aren't outright racist have some sort of preconceived notion about black men due to a number of negative stereotypes, lack of exposure, or they just aren't attracted to them. As a black man, you'd have to be that much better looking, richer, social and have a higher status next to your white counterpart.

Then you got the whole big d@ck meme stuff and the badboy image by default going on with the rise of popularity of urban hip hop / gangster rap in mainstream media. Seems like to me if you are of decent height and looks, it would be easy.
Again, this is only a boon when talking about women who are young, low class, want to get back at daddy or have some weird fetish. Most quality women aren't looking for some thug stereotype. Also let's totally disregard all the negative stereotypes, like being stupid, lazy, a criminal, etc that's permeates many women's thought recesses. And these stereotypes simultaneously create these negative images and expectations you have to live up to. And let's totally disregard all the black guys who aren't like that and don't live up to the stereotype of being hyper-aggressive and confident. If you're an alternative black dude, you're pretty much pointless to women because they expect you to be an archetype or character, and women who are into alternative guys just opt for white dudes.

Last edited:

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really mesh well with black girls in general. I have some as friends, but I could never date one lol. I have no issues getting dates, but most women(white, black, Asian, Hispanic, blue) want to date a "black" guy at the end of the day and I always get ghosted or the "no spark" answer. I had a date back in March where she lashed out at me because she thought I was some whitewashed prick because I wasn't obsessed with BLM and I wore an athletic fit polo shirt. I've been really picky and turned off dating since lol. That wasn't the only bad incident I had, but it's the latest one lol.

I will never change myself to simp to some woman ever again. If they want a "black" guy then so be it, but I'm not going to waste my time on them.
Really? This hasn't been my experience at all. I've had several black women (and one Hispanic) tell me they liked me because I didn't have the typical characteristics of your average black guy. I've had some ask me why I wasn't a "thug", but they were ultimately still willing to date me.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a thread complaining about why girls do not like x race. This is a thread to explain that women not being into you right away is not the end all be all. We see things around here like choosing signals, cold approaching, waiting for the right eye catch, etc. The reality is that women are safe creatures. They will not approach things, especially if those things are unfamiliar with their environment. We will use a basic example that we all stereotype around the man zone.

The middle class girl. She can be white, asian, black, it does not matter. She will always be more comfortable with the boys or boyfriend type she had in her raising environment. The same can be said for non preppy girls. Girls are the most prejudiced of the gender. We men can **** any race as long as she matches our standards, which on the majority have a lot lower in. Girls are on the other hand will discredit any guy that does not match her comfort zone, even if he's ripped or handsome. Guys like getting women drunk not because they like dead, drunk bitches. It is because it lowers the high wall that women put up in their comfort. We all likely have ****ed many of women who were intoxicated and decided to shack it with you. You were probably not her first choice, but her being drunk definitely makes it easier to go out on a limb.

The point here is that women will not always immediately wise up to you, but you can make them. It just takes a little more patience from you. And yes, if you are from a demographic that is considered minority, things will be harder in the non minority world of hot girls. It is not their fault. These girls have been around the same dudes for a large part of their life. You are not going to get them at the drop of the hat. You will have to get them comfortable with you first. Remember, girls just need an excuse and validation for going after you. If you are not in her comfort zone, she is just looking for the one reason to say "maybe he's different from the stereotypes."

Bonus: the other reason why women dont open up much is because they are shy and also have a lot of options at their hand.
men should not worry about IOIs etc when meeting girls outside their social circle

the only thing that is relevant is compliance , and using a compliance ladder system , where you start with small compliance tests and move on the ladder till sex happens

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol there's a whole lot of gaslighting going on by white dudes telling other races how they have it bc they saw one black dude do well or they watch too many liberal propaganda ads or sjw Netflix shows.

I could say that about white guys. Literally, every race of woman on the planet prefers white dudes(or will at least not be adverse to them) except black women. No other race has that luxury. Indian, Latin, Asian, Middle Eastern, etc women love white dudes...the same isn't applicable to black dudes. Your potential pool is much smaller. Fair, aryan features are considered the general standard of beauty all across the world...as a white dude literally all you have to do is not be fat, homeless, or a complete social invalid and you should be able to attract women. The real issue is wayyy too many of them have bloated standards.

Yep, one group doing well in the one circumstance totally means black guys everywhere are successful with women. Totally. I guess bc literally every time I go out I see some average, frumpy white dude scoring, that must mean they all do....Also, I'm calling bs. If you're tall AND white, there's no they did better. Either you're not as good-looking as you think, they we're already acquaintances or you're downplaying what those other guys looked like...

This is a cracked observation lol. What does that even mean? Also, there are tons of valid reasons why this isn't the case. All women aren't literally listening to rap and twerking or wtf ever, they don't all have some black dude fetish, and most that do are low status or damaged goods. Most women, even if they aren't outright racist have some sort of preconceived notion about black men due to a number of negative stereotypes, lack of exposure, or they just aren't attracted to them. As a black man, you'd have to be that much better looking, richer, social and have a higher status next to your white counterpart.

Again, this is only a boon when talking about women who are young, low class, want to get back at daddy or have some weird fetish. Most quality women aren't looking for some thug stereotype. Also let's totally disregard all the negative stereotypes, like being stupid, lazy, a criminal, etc that's permeates many women's thought recesses. And these stereotypes simultaneously create these negative images and expectations you have to live up to. And let's totally disregard all the black guys who aren't like that and don't live up to the stereotype of being hyper-aggressive and confident. If you're an alternative black dude, you're pretty much pointless to women because they expect you to be an archetype or character, and women who are into alternative guys just opt for white dudes.

"as a white dude literally all you have to do is not be fat, homeless, or a complete social invalid and you should be able to attract women."

This is true for a white dude pursuing non-white women, particularly outside of the West. Not true for a white guy pursuing white women. When a white guy is pursuing white women he loses the leverage of having default higher placement on the social hierarchy. This raises the requirements. Many non-white women feel "lucky" to have a white guys commitment. No white women does.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"as a white dude literally all you have to do is not be fat, homeless, or a complete social invalid and you should be able to attract women."

This is true for a white dude pursuing non-white women, particularly outside of the West. Not true for a white guy pursuing white women. When a white guy is pursuing white women he loses the leverage of having default higher placement on the social hierarchy. This raises the requirements. Many non-white women feel "lucky" to have a white guys commitment. No white women does.
This is only applicable for white guys who are going for white women out of their league or just aren't even trying, in which case this is still applicable to every other race...even more so. White women still want white men more than any other race, despite all the broken liberal propaganda, so you still have the biggest advantage over every other race. So...what's your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.