Women and comfort level with culture/ race bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Based on my experiences- the women that will date a black guy can be categorized

1). The Mudshark...most common one, trash of another race that has settled to dating thirsty black and Hispanic guy. These women can be hot and get the "I saw a black guy with a hot white girl" response, but little do they know the skeletons in this woman's closet and this simp took on the dumb responsibility of handling them.

2). The Cleat Chaser...This woman only chases athletes or will only have sex with athletes. A lot of these women end up on the dating apps after they graduate from college and they are pretty easy to pick out based on their insecurities and how they complain about men and their exes lol....She is 25 yet all of her exes have had kids and multiple baby mommies lmao

3). The Django Chasers- This woman only chases exceptionally high-value black men, I'm talking surgeons, lawyers, high prime business owners, and frauds lol

4). The Hopeless Romantics/Tyler Perry- This woman is chasing a fantasy and won't let it go. This black guy has to be well off with advanced degrees, under 30, be woke af, go to church every Sunday, played football in college, be over 6ft tall with dreads, be a friendly extrovert, have the spark, act like Jesus, and etc....These are literally the worst type of women to deal with IMHO.

5). The I just want a black guy for xyz- It's basically coming in at the right time for this woman because she will settle for any guy as long as he is black or brown or whatever, so she can use it for her liberal sjw personality or pvss off daddy. When you see these women with their shvt together with a loser and scratch your head it's because of this. These girls just want a pet that they can show off and order around plain and simple.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Technically/literally they are. Buuuuuut that's my point...That's the kind of black guys women want. Waffle colored and basically as close to white as possible.
They're biracial, not black.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They're biracial, not black.
lol stop it. Literally no one refers to biracial people as "biracial". If you're mixed with black/white, literally everyone considers them black, whether they like it or not.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol stop it. Literally no one refers to biracial people as "biracial". If you're mixed with black/white, literally everyone considers them black, whether they like it or not.
Go ask biracial people if they've ever had any issues with acceptance within the black community.

Levine and Mahomes are both roughly 40% African, 60% European.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ask biracial people if they've ever had any issues with acceptance within the black community.

Yet they don't have a choice. A mixed person literally doesn't have the option of considering themselves white. They'd get laughed at. Again, you can't ask them about their acceptance in the white community, bc it's not even an option. It's not on the table. You're white, or you're not.

And literally, everyone still considers them black. The one drop thing is pretty close to accurate. The only people who can consider themselves white, are people who are unequivocally white. Or if you're like white and Chinese lol.

Reaction score

Yeah a lot of black people in the US have a good chunk of white in them and their mixed kids end up being a draw. I have two mixed siblings, one could pass as Syrian or something if she wanted to and the other is black cause she didn’t reach the goal line lol

Reaction score
Yet they don't have a choice. A mixed person literally doesn't have the option of considering themselves white. They'd get laughed at. Again, you can't ask them about their acceptance in the white community, bc it's not even an option. It's not on the table. You're white, or you're not.

And literally, everyone still considers them black. The one drop thing is pretty close to accurate. The only people who can consider themselves white, are people who are unequivocally white. Or if you're like white and Chinese lol.
Japan does something similar. They basically consider anyone mixed non Japanese and treats them differently. They even treat the half white ones like shvt lol.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Japan does something similar. They basically consider anyone mixed non Japanese and treats them differently. They even treat the half white ones like shvt lol.
Really? I figured Japanese people would worship them...at least the white half of them, anyway...Considering most of them want to be white so much.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not saying they can consider themselves white. I'm saying they're biracial.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I figured Japanese people would worship them...at least the white half of them, anyway...Considering most of them want to be white so much.
Nope. After WWII the mixed black babies were deported. The mixed white ones were begrudgedly permitted to stay, but they were often mistreated.

Reaction score
Japan might seem to worship white people but they put themselves first at the end of the day. Don’t let the military base western cvck suckers fool you lol. Outside the military base enclaves, they consider you an outsider and treat you as such.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Japan might seem to worship white people but they put themselves first at the end of the day. Don’t let the military base western cvck suckers fool you lol. Outside the military base enclaves, they consider you an outsider and treat you as such.
so true japanese people are proud of who they are

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on my experiences- the women that will date a black guy can be categorized

1). The Mudshark...most common one, trash of another race that has settled to dating thirsty black and Hispanic guy. These women can be hot and get the "I saw a black guy with a hot white girl" response, but little do they know the skeletons in this woman's closet and this simp took on the dumb responsibility of handling them.

2). The Cleat Chaser...This woman only chases athletes or will only have sex with athletes. A lot of these women end up on the dating apps after they graduate from college and they are pretty easy to pick out based on their insecurities and how they complain about men and their exes lol....She is 25 yet all of her exes have had kids and multiple baby mommies lmao

3). The Django Chasers- This woman only chases exceptionally high-value black men, I'm talking surgeons, lawyers, high prime business owners, and frauds lol

4). The Hopeless Romantics/Tyler Perry- This woman is chasing a fantasy and won't let it go. This black guy has to be well off with advanced degrees, under 30, be woke af, go to church every Sunday, played football in college, be over 6ft tall with dreads, be a friendly extrovert, have the spark, act like Jesus, and etc....These are literally the worst type of women to deal with IMHO.

5). The I just want a black guy for xyz- It's basically coming in at the right time for this woman because she will settle for any guy as long as he is black or brown or whatever, so she can use it for her liberal sjw personality or pvss off daddy. When you see these women with their shvt together with a loser and scratch your head it's because of this. These girls just want a pet that they can show off and order around plain and simple.
I don't know how common BBC chasing is among women. The BBC chasers tend to be White women more than Hispanic/Latina women or Asian women. A decent amount of the White women chasing BBC are married, 35+ White women with children married to Beta Bob with a white collar job. Many of those women are hotwives with permission from their cuck husbands/boyfriends to get extra-marital or extra-relationship sex.
@Jake_Gyllenhaal69 -- Which of your categories do you think BBC chasing falls into? It could be a motivation for all of those 5 categories. I think that's mostly a mudshark thing. Or is it an overblown phenomenon?

Reaction score
@Jake_Gyllenhaal69 -- Which of your categories do you think BBC chasing falls into? It could be a motivation for all of those 5 categories. I think that's mostly a mudshark thing. Or is it an overblown phenomenon?
Meh, some mudsharks would date a white guy if they could, but they know the white guy they get will be below their standards. They know they can get a thirsty black guy above their league in looks or willing take their baggage without any pushback.

I think BBC chasing is more of the last category. These women will take anything black to fulfill their desires.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot cuckolds. Got a black friend who actually does that as a hobby. Gets fed and everything.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot cuckolds. Got a black friend who actually does that as a hobby. Gets fed and everything.
I don't know how common BBC chasing is among women. The BBC chasers tend to be White women more than Hispanic/Latina women or Asian women. A decent amount of the White women chasing BBC are married, 35+ White women with children married to Beta Bob with a white collar job. Many of those women are hotwives with permission from their cuck husbands/boyfriends to get extra-marital or extra-relationship sex.
@Jake_Gyllenhaal69 might have forgotten cuckoldry but I did not. It happens, as @HaleyBaron's friend would know.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny to hear cause he's like 26.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supply and demand, my friend. Everyone wants hot white women. So white women have the entire market after them as a priority. Hot White women are worshipped almost like living Goddesses. Think about it. Men have cheapened themselves through their pathetic unbridled thirst, and white women treat these sacks accordingly.

As you say, the focus has now shifted to Asian women. Watch the same thing happen. Men have gotta stop making themselves so cheap if they don’t want to be disposable to (soon to be) all women. Women are literally looking at all these dudes like watching dogs humping lamp posts and they are saying to themselves “wtf. Lol”
pedestalizing women is a problem in the united states

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of black people in the US have a good chunk of white in them and their mixed kids end up being a draw. I have two mixed siblings, one could pass as Syrian or something if she wanted to and the other is black cause she didn’t reach the goal line lol
Look at Obama or hockey player Johnny Oduya. That's what true half African half European people look like. Half black American half white American offspring are majority white.

Status
Not open for further replies.