Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The pain in the a$$ of dealing wtih 25+ women

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reasons are so many that I would get even older that what I'm already if I had to list all of them, so will focus on one particular side which is their "experiences".

Not necessarily sexual experience but overall life ones, nothing is new to them, whater you say or do they already saw it 100 times bigger, faster, stronger.

It's not about being insecure or some other psyop they convinced us to be guilty of when our gut complains.

It's that the bonding is impossible with most of them, damn actually even getting a decent return of investment from them gets tricky.

They sit there and talk about that time they did that, that other time they got this from that guy, from her father, from her school department...ffs if JFK was sitting in front of them talking about being shot in his car, they would probably come up with that time they got nuked in their jet.

It's like buying an used videogame with all the save game slots taken.

While a guy accumulate enough life experiences in 3 decades, they already doubled that amount in their early 20s.

No chance in hell to share new life changing experiences together cause while you are drawing a rocket on paper, bezos already had them on the moon 5 times.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reasons are so many that I would get even older that what I'm already if I had to list all of them, so will focus on one particular side which is their "experiences".

Not necessarily sexual experience but overall life ones, nothing is new to them, whater you say or do they already saw it 100 times bigger, faster, stronger.

It's not about being insecure or some other psyop they convinced us to be guilty of when our gut complains.

It's that the bonding is impossible with most of them, damn actually even getting a decent return of investment from them gets tricky.

They sit there and talk about that time they did that, that other time they got this from that guy, from her father, from her school department...ffs if JFK was sitting in front of them talking about being shot in his car, they would probably come up with that time they got nuked in their jet.

It's like buying an used videogame with all the save game slots taken.

While a guy accumulate enough life experiences in 3 decades, they already doubled that amount in their early 20s.

No chance in hell to share new life changing experiences together cause while you are drawing a rocket on paper, bezos already had them on the moon 5 times.

Why do you think almost every nation on earth besides a few countries in the the west place such a high emphasis on a woman's partner count and prizes virgins so much?

It's actually sad for them because they believed the feminist lies and fell into the trap. Only cucks marry up any woman who has been with over 3 to 5 partners before. I probably won't marry unless it's with a virgin.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d still rather put up with all that over a 30+ woman ANY day.

Reaction score
Literally!! I can predict 90-99% of what a girl is going to say on a first date.

1). Insert some study abroad to Spain, Italy, or UK. Bonus points if they went to a developing country.

2). Has at least one bachelorette trip planned within 2 months

3). Jaded and distorted by getting burned by chasing High SMV men or athletes.

4). Obsessed with a niece or nephew or has a woman crush on her bff

5). Favorite food is Tacos, Queso, Margarita

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally!! I can predict 90-99% of what a girl is going to say on a first date.

1). Insert some study abroad to Spain, Italy, or UK. Bonus points if they went to a developing country.

The one prompt on hinge: “what do you buy for the table?”

answer is 99% of the time some form of Mexican food/drink. “Queso b1tches!!!!!!!”

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Protip: If you date women over 25, go for divorcees who married young. They're pretty much guaranteed to be better than women who were mostly single their whole life.

Otherwise I would agree. Older women are completely neurotic.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Protip: If you date women over 25, go for divorcees who married young. They're pretty much guaranteed to be better than women who were mostly single their whole life.
Most of my dates and girlfriends over the years when over 25 were never marrieds. I've had the occasional date with a childless divorcee over 25.

The one prompt on hinge: “what do you buy for the table?”

answer is 99% of the time some form of Mexican food/drink. “Queso b1tches!!!!!!!”
Queso (the melted cheese dip) is such a Texas thing. I've been in other parts of the Southwestern US and no one else does queso (as a melted cheese dip). Try ordering that in Phoenix. No one would know what that is.

Sounds like every moderately attractive white woman with a BA/BS degree or more on Bumble or Hinge who lives in Texas or other parts of the Southwestern USA.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you can't find that younger girl, it's celibacy till death?
Recent divorcees who have been out of the game are fairly sane and pleasant women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why do you think almost every nation on earth besides a few countries in the the west place such a high emphasis on a woman's partner count and prizes virgins so much?

It's actually sad for them because they believed the feminist lies and fell into the trap. Only cucks marry up any woman who has been with over 3 to 5 partners before. I probably won't marry unless it's with a virgin.
They marry 6 and 7 year olds too...guess that's a great idea also.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The younger the gal, the more likely that she grew up in some type of single parent dysfunctional environment. Her role models are also more likely of lower moral caliber. Meanwhile, it's amusing to see several of you defending their 'youthfulness.'

With women over 30, the odds are better that she may have experienced(or at least witnessed) something of a more traditional environment. Although few if any women are subservient these days, you'll likely get higher compliance... the higher the age.

Sorry folks. Denial of the facts... still... does not change them.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the Truth is that you can not predict anything about a person that you meet ( woman or man )

the only things that matters is their behavior + your experience

moving forward , as a way not to put yourself in a sh1t storm is to vet women very careful early on and keep them in a fwb position ( or at least think about them like this ) for a while to have a higher chance of really seeing how she really is

In maximum 6 months you will have a good understanding of who she is

anything else is cosmopolitan magazine