Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon and @SW15

Okay let me clarify a thing or two. YES, the average college fraternity guy in a high status fraternity at the handful of party schools in the country has way better opportunities than the average guy out there. When I say average, I mean the guy who gets married in his 20s and has kids by 30. I don't mean the pickup artist living in NYC or Miami.

My point was, amongst the top tier guys of that group, they do sleep with around 50 different girls by the end of college but your typical guy in a big city with tight game and decent logistics can beat them on quality and quantity. Remember, the average sorority girl look like crap and even in the top sororities, it is only the 30 or 40% of women that look above average.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay let me clarify a thing or two. YES, the average college fraternity guy in a high status fraternity at the handful of party schools in the country has way better opportunities than the average guy out there. When I say average, I mean the guy who gets married in his 20s and has kids by 30. I don't mean the pickup artist living in NYC or Miami.

My point was, amongst the top tier guys of that group, they do sleep with around 50 different girls by the end of college but your typical guy in a big city with tight game and decent logistics can beat them on quality and quantity. Remember, the average sorority girl look like crap and even in the top sororities, it is only the 30 or 40% of women that look above average.
A lot of "average guys" are guys who grow up in a certain area, go to an in-state university, and either marry a college sweetheart or go to the biggest city near that in-state university (often the same metro as where they graduated from high school) and marry some girl they met post college. Those men aren't on this Forum at all.

An example of this is a guy who grows up in a Denver suburb, goes to University of Colorado or Colorado State and ends up in Denver post-college. There would be many real life examples of that guy. That guy may or may not have been in a frat at the state university.

Some of those "average guys" are frat guys. Top frat guys in top frats are the ones getting laid. A good portion of the frat guys aren't doing much. It's not unusual to see a guy from a lower tier frat marry off to some average looking woman, have kids, and get divorced in his 30s or early 40s.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon and @SW15

I get what you're saying but what the TOP Tier college guy has is access not saying the top tier dude in a big city doesn't have that as well
However I digress I live in a small town so the college girls 9 times out of 10 tend too look the best here
I have traveled and got friends who you would consider top tier cleaning up in big cities but in small/medium towns the frat dude is King (outside of the athlete and celebrities of course)

Long story short we agree

Reaction score
I was in a frat at an old school SEC school like UGA and you are pretty much spot on about everything. The Fraternities were purely based on where you went to high school or if you were a legacy. The vast majority the guys were in relationships or seeking one. Joining a fraternity didn't guarantee you pvssy, but it gave you better access to it than an average GDI male. Now every Fraternity had a 1% of Chads that would just clean house because girls would solely come to our parties to try and get with them. Even then, these guys would settle down in a relationship, and NGL the girls they would actually date wouldn't even be hot tbh. Joining

Your post is spot on about sports players as well.

The Male Hierarchy for college was

1). A white top tier football player or QB like Tim Tebow or Johnny Manziel
2). The Chads in a fraternity- Your fraternity prestige did matter, but I'm assuming you aren't in a crappy fraternity
3). The star black athletes likely heading to pro
4). The non-aligned Chads that had party houses
5). The rest of the white athletes
6). Average to marginal looking white Frat guys
7). The rest of the black athletes
8). Average non-aligned white guy or average to above average looking minority in a fraternity
9). Incels and average to below-average minorities

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a frat at an old school SEC school like UGA and you are pretty much spot on about everything. The Fraternities were purely based on where you went to high school or if you were a legacy. The vast majority the guys were in relationships or seeking one. Joining a fraternity didn't guarantee you pvssy, but it gave you better access to it than an average GDI male. Now every Fraternity had a 1% of Chads that would just clean house because girls would solely come to our parties to try and get with them. Even then, these guys would settle down in a relationship, and NGL the girls they would actually date wouldn't even be hot tbh. Joining

Your post is spot on about sports players as well.

The Male Hierarchy for college was

1). A white top tier football player or QB like Tim Tebow or Johnny Manziel
2). The Chads in a fraternity- Your fraternity prestige did matter, but I'm assuming you aren't in a crappy fraternity
3). The star black athletes likely heading to pro
4). The non-aligned Chads that had party houses
5). The rest of the white athletes
6). Average to marginal looking white Frat guys
7). The rest of the black athletes
8). Average non-aligned white guy or average to above average looking minority in a fraternity
9). Incels and average to below-average minorities
Yeah, people overrate how bad college is for most men. Even looking back at UGA, I am surprised to see how awful the quality of women overall was even though we had some of our stunners (usually KDs and ADPIs). Now I live in big cities and I swear, I see more hot girls in a week than I saw in a semester at Georgia.

You did leave out one group though and it is the one group I think is accessible to older guys in a college town, service industry people. If you work at the bars or even have ownership in one, you will swim in college poon.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, people overrate how bad college is for most men. Even looking back at UGA, I am surprised to see how awful the quality of women overall was even though we had some of our stunners (usually KDs and ADPIs). Now I live in big cities and I swear, I see more hot girls in a week than I saw in a semester at Georgia.

You did leave out one group though and it is the one group I think is accessible to older guys in a college town, service industry people. If you work at the bars or even have ownership in one, you will swim in college poon.
While I was at LSU, went to Athens for a football game one year. We met some UGA sorority girls at the game, then they took us to Grindhouse for some burgers after the game. Pretty nice town.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was at LSU, went to Athens for a football game one year. We met some UGA sorority girls at the game, then they took us to Grindhouse for some burgers after the game. Pretty nice town.
Lemme guess, around like 2013 or so when you guys had Beckham and Landry. LOL such a waste of talent on that team with your awful QB who we kicked off of campus. Intense game though but I bet yall wish you had Joe sooner.

Athens is a nice town for a weekend but it gets old fast. Outside of the college town, it is a starving dump of poverty. It has a lot to eat and have fun in for a weekend but the quality was lacking compared to my visits to Oxford, MS and even Tuscaloosa. Even in my high school, it seems like the hot bimbos went to the SEC schools with low standards and the smart girls went to Georgia.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in my high school, it seems like the hot bimbos went to the SEC schools with low standards and the smart girls went to Georgia.
That would mean Georgia didn't have as good looking of women as other SEC schools. In the SEC, Alabama, Auburn, and Florida have been known for attractive women. Maybe some other schools I'm not mentioning. Remember in the 2010s when one of Alabama's sororities got some negative mainstream media attention for a recruiting video?

Reaction score
That would mean Georgia didn't have as good looking of women as other SEC schools. In the SEC, Alabama, Auburn, and Florida have been known for attractive women. Maybe some other schools I'm not mentioning. Remember in the 2010s when one of Alabama's sororities got some negative mainstream media attention for a recruiting video?

I remember Georgia having the hottest women whenever they came to play us at home.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember Georgia having the hottest women whenever they came to play us at home.
You are 26 and I gotta say, if that is true, then you must not have seen as much in the other schools. I compare being in Athens compared to going to most other SEC towns and the women were far better looking. Come to think of it, every passing year it seemed like the quality got worse for us. Even the KDs went from having straight dimes to having uglies.

The higher our admission standards got, the uglier the girls got.

Reaction score
You are 26 and I gotta say, if that is true, then you must not have seen as much in the other schools. I compare being in Athens compared to going to most other SEC towns and the women were far better looking. Come to think of it, every passing year it seemed like the quality got worse for us. Even the KDs went from having straight dimes to having uglies.

The higher our admission standards got, the uglier the girls got.
Lol I'm actually 29, I messed up on the age here. I know what you mean, my school decided to raise admission standards and kick off all of the fun stuff off campus. The whole on-campus bar district at my school doesn't even exist anymore. I got really sick of dealing with sorority girls and swore to never date one again, but ironically I'm talking to an ADiPi lol.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing I will state for a fact is that most guys getting poon were either athletes or the good looking art guys whether it was in art or music. Everyone else either did not have a relationship or they were in a LTR with whoever they hooked up with. And if you were in band, you got easy sex from the hippie liberal women. I saw a bunch of guys like that getting sex while I got zero. I didn't understand at the time how guys like that were getting girls despite not looking like athletes.

I will shamelessly say I had zero sex in college. I had lots of female friends, but none of them wanted to f*ck me. And if they did, I was oblivious. I know at one time there was a girl who liked me cause I was cute, but my dumb self didn't think anymore on it. But if I had the knowledge that I do now, I could have been getting laid constantly. I was so stupid back then. No one taught me nothing about game or even women dynamics. I was a complete virgin.

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a big fan of fraternities I think they do go on downhill fast

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. I get so tired of guys here who are still comparing themselves to the (mostly) mythical frat guy who fvcks ALL the girls they didn't get to fvck and feeling like they "missed the boat" or whatever. Everything you posted lines up with my experience/observations as well.

To quote myself (as a guy in my 30s who still hits the college bars):

Very few frat guys are equipped to capitalize on whatever advantages that lifestyle potentially provides when it comes to sex. And, if you weren't in a frat or w/e when you were in school or didn't get into the cool parties, etc., boo hoo, you can replicate all of those same experiences as an adult.
I am 100% guilty as charged of this :lol:

But I thought of a nerdy example that’s actually pretty decent IMO.

Complaining that it’s too late for your life is like not playing a really cool video game at launch. And then years later complaining that it’s too late and you missed out. When realistically, you can play that game at any time, even on an emulator or something lol.

Reaction score
I’d be interested to hear your logic behind that!

Just curious tbh
They are honestly safe spaces for immature privileged men. I honestly didn’t learn anything of value from being in one and the whole brotherhood shvt is safe space bubble talk. Plus the things fraternities get away with are insane and campus and cops only care when things get really bad. Yes, there’s some good to them but think of that like a piece of meat in sushi. A tiny piece of meat surrounded by rice, Mayo, and other bull shvt.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are honestly safe spaces for immature privileged men. I honestly didn’t learn anything of value from being in one and the whole brotherhood shvt is safe space bubble talk. Plus the things fraternities get away with are insane and campus and cops only care when things get really bad. Yes, there’s some good to them but think of that like a piece of meat in sushi. A tiny piece of meat surrounded by rice, Mayo, and other bull shvt.
Yeah, that makes sense. I’m laughing because that analogy is hilarious

Some of the hazing stories I’ve heard from fraternities are off the chain. Who even knows about the stories that don’t make the media.