Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Dallas' Scene

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on @Jesse Pinkman's write ups of New York City, Miami, and large state universities, I thought it would be worthwhile to write up Dallas, the city I call home.

The Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area (DFW) is the 4th most populated metropolitan area in the United States. Dallas and Fort Worth's downtown areas are separated by 32 miles. There is urban/suburban sprawl that connects the two cities. Each of the two cities have suburbs in all directions.

Dallas and Fort Worth are different scenes.

Even though they are only separated by 32 miles, the mating environment in Dallas only slightly resembles the mating environment in Fort Worth. Fort Worth is friendlier, slower paced, has a more classicly Western/cowboy vibe, and is less pretentious than Dallas. It's also a smaller city so there are fewer options. More transplants who relocate from other US states to DFW tend to go to Dallas instead of Fort Worth. I'd say that's also true about those who come to DFW from other parts of Texas as well.

Because there are so many transplants, social circles here are weaker. That has consequences.

It's true there are a lot of transplants coming to DFW. A good portion of the transplants are married couples with families who settle in the suburbs. That won't affect most singles unless you feel like hunting for bored married women, which isn't easy to do.

Because social circles tend to be weaker, people aren't closed off here. Stranger approaches are usually at least cordial and there isn't any hostility to outsiders, unlike some other areas of the USA. The rootless nature of a lot of transplanted to Dallas adults leads to a lot of app-based dating, which puts men in a more difficult position. The better play is to approach strangers and join in on whatever in-person events that you can attend.

The weak social circles do contribute to Dallas' pretentious reputation. Because a lot of people are meeting strangers, there are no consequences for bad behavior. When there's no attachment, women can be as superficial as they please. Dallas has also had some fashion industry influence historically (Neiman-Marcus started here as an example) and fashion can be superficial. Southern California transplants have also added to the pretentiousness and superficiality.

Getting into one of the social circles with Dallas natives with strong roots isn't that easy to do. It's a lot like getting into a top fraternity at a university. Most transplanted adults to Dallas won't get into those or they will be on the fringes of them. Additionally, a lot of the Dallas natives who go to local high schools, then possibly go to some unversity within Texas (maybe even Southern Methodist or Texan Christian locally) and then settle in Dallas as adults tend to get married earlier in life, settle into the suburbs, and have children. Some of those people might be your co-workers but you won't be spending your leisure time with them.

There are a lot of apartments in Dallas with transplants in their 20s and 30s so that'll help with finding friends. They probably won't help you with finding dates though if you're pleasant to women in your building/complex, they might introduce you to their friends/acquaintances who don't live in the same building/complex. You generally don't want to get romantically/sexually involved with a woman in your own building/complex because that's shiiting in your own backyard. You could do it with a woman in a complex that's within walking distance and that's acceptable and maybe even beneficial given the point I'm about to make.

Distance matters. A lot.

Traffic stinks in DFW. With women having so many options here (there is a male surplus here like most US cities), they aren't inclined to sit in traffic to see men. Even you will dislike dealing with Dallas traffic to see them. If you want to position yourself for success, try to interact with women who live nearby. 10-12 miles was the max that I set up when I used swipe apps. Additionally, direction matters too. Doing this will make your life easier, especially if you have a longer commute for work if you still have to do some in-person work.

There is a decent amount of social segregation

In Dallas, White people tend to spend more times in whiter areas with other White people. The same is true with the Black and Hispanic populations. If you want to date interracially/interethnically, it's going to take some more effort. You are likely to see people of other races/ethnicities on apps and you might swipe on them depending on your preferences. You might have to spend time finding that particular race/ethnic group and where they spend time in-person in the area.

Nightlife has changed a lot in recent years

From the mid-2000s to the mid-2010s, the hot spot for yuppie type nightlife in Dallas was Uptown. In that time, in your 20s/30s, you went to Uptown bars to find other yuppie types, who were mainly white, with a bachelor's degree or higher, working some white collar job. Starting in the mid to late 2010s, Uptown's nightlife started going downhill and lower quality people started frequenting Uptown's bars. Crime increased in the area. Uptown is now on the avoid list for a lot of the yuppie type crowd.

Lower Greenville is the constant in Dallas' nightlife. It's not been the coolest but never uncool, even when Uptown was at its peak. Knox-Henderson was also good for meeting the 27-35 year old crowd and was less pretentious than Uptown in the 2010s but a lot of the buzz around Knox-Henderson has diminished. Deep Ellum has gotten a little bit cooler as Uptown declined but I have always found Deep Ellum to be a bit seedy and not all that pleasant. Some seem to like it though.

Even when Uptown was at its peak, I would meet better women in Lower Greenville or more relaxed spots. Better yet, I would meet women during the day, leading into my next point.

There isn't much unique about daygame here and it's not the ideal city for daygame. Nevertheless, it is a good option for meeting people.

Dallas is a Sun Belt city that grew more after the automobile and the end of World War II. It's not a very walkable city, save for certain pockets. There's not enough foot traffic to run the Torero-Krauser type street game that they ran in London (London Daygame Model). There's much less street activity than New York City, Boston, or Chicago. Downtown Dallas has a bit of a Manhattan feel with some skyscrapers but there's less foot traffic and less opportunities to stop women on the street there. Additionally, Downtown Dallas (next to Deep Ellum) can feel a bit gritty and unsafe. This happens less during the day. I wouldn't recommend walking in Downtown Dallas at night, though there are more dangerous areas than Downtown in Metro Dallas and in other cities.

There are two walking paths in Dallas proper that draw some audience. Those two areas have the most options for approaching. There's certainly sufficient foot traffic at both but getting attention can be challenging. Most women wear earbuds if alone on both of those paths. Parks in Dallas exist but are nothing special compared to any other Top 25 US city.

There are a few malls in Dallas but mall game was never my strong suit. Mall game has been affected by the pandemic, as has my next option.

There are lots of grocery stores in Dallas. There's one in particular that I've done better at for getting numbers and dates than others. Venue selection is critical here as you want to choose a grocery store where your target market woman tends to shop. There's nothing unique about grocery store game in Dallas other than the fact that most women are receptive due to weak social circles. Indoor masking has greatly affected this. In the 3-4 years prior to the pandemic, I also noticed more women wearing earbuds at the grocery store so I'm thinking there were enough guys doing spam approaches at grocery stores to lead women to do this in order to discourage approaches.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth and Alibi, in Deep Ellum, is a great spot for c0cktails. Bourbon & Banter, and Tipsy Alchemist are great spots as well.
I have been to both Bourbon & Banter and Tipsy Alchemist. Tipsy Alchemist opened in the Uptown-ish area around the time Uptown started declining. The one time I went to Tipsy Alchemist was for a professional event prior to the pandemic so I wasn't doing pickup there. I don't know how good Bourbon and Banter is for pickup because I've been more of a day gamer since the time it opened. Downtown Dallas (where B&B is) is a tough place for parking, especially free parking. There are some garages in Downtown that are more frequently used for the office worker set. Uber or Lyft is needed to go to B&B. B&B is in a nice, renovated building.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the writeup there are some good insights, but what are the conclusions?

Is it a worthwhile place to look for women or are you looking to move somewhere else?

My impressions from what you wrote are that it isn't. Too sprawly, too segregated into cliques, a rather bland place overall in terms of activities to do.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the writeup there are some good insights, but what are the conclusions?

Is it a worthwhile place to look for women or are you looking to move somewhere else?

My impressions from what you wrote are that it isn't.
You're correct that I wasn't conclusion heavy enough in my original write up so let me add more conclusions now to the observations. I'm not looking to move to another city at this time.

Dallas is a rather mediocre mating environment. I wouldn't recommend moving here as a means of improving mating outcomes. However, this does not mean that it is not a good place to live when considering all lifestyle variables.

If someone is to move to Dallas, it's best to consider more than the mating environment when moving here. There are a lot of good corporate jobs in Dallas because some major companies have their headquarters here and some large companies that aren't headquartered here have significant operations here.

The corporate employment is what brings a lot of the transplants to Dallas, both male and female.

Exxon-Mobil, McKesson, AT&T, Toyota North America, Texas Instruments, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Frito Lay, Keurig Dr. Pepper, CBRE, and Kimberly-Clark are examples of big name companies with headquarters in Dallas-Fort Worth.

As a result of this, there are a lot of careerist people among the transplants. This means that you have a good chance of running into careerist women in Dallas. This phenomenon is intensified if you use swipe apps to meet women, as you have a much greater chance of interacting with the careerist women of Dallas through that channel. There's a good chance that if you rely solely on cold approaching and other city events for meeting women, you'll deal with less of the careerist element here. Also, the women will have better attitudes in general if you don't meet them via the swipe app or night game, but there's still the pretentious element in some of the most singles dense areas of Dallas.

As a man, if you can get a high paying corporate job here and avoid the biggest career women, you might be able to do reasonably well. Keep in mind that the male competition is fierce based on quantity but there are more bland beta type males here due to the corporate jobs. Because this city is so large, there will be some top tier guys ("Chads" as the incels call them) that you'll be competing with for women.

If you want a better mating environment, Fort Worth is the better choice. However, the quality of jobs on the Fort Worth side of the metropolitan area is weaker.

In a lot of ways, Fort Worth is superior to Dallas. The women are friendlier and less pretentious. The competition is less intense. However, Fort Worth is smaller (though almost 1 million population on its own of DFWs 7 million+). The trade off on job quality might be worth it.

Many people find Dallas' activities as being bland. I never have. However, the average person might need to put in more effort to find interesting activities.

In my time living in Dallas, I haven't been bored. I've found the exercise activities that I like. Dallas does get critiqued harshly and almost unfairly for being weak on outdoor activities simply because we don't have a beach or mountains nearby. There are some nearby lakes and I've been able to play all the sports I play during my time in Dallas.

@DreamAgain is right that the sprawl is a big issue here. I don't think it is tremendously cliquey here. Some people are bound to disagree with that. If you put in the effort and go to events and research venues for doing approaches (either day or night venues), you can make a decent existence here.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good review. I'm from there and have witnessed all the changes you've mentioned about the nightlife. A couple of things I'd like to add:

1. Lower Greenville Ave is NOT the same as it was 10+ years ago. It used to be a smaller version of Broadway street in Nashville or 6th Street in Austin - which was a huge bar hopping street. Not anymore. There are still a few bars there but far from what it used to be. Also, they close at midnight at the latest.
2. You didn't mention the SMU crowd. SMU is in a prime area of Dallas, near Highland Park. The students tend to migrate to Knox-Henderson and, I would disagree with OP, has gotten way more popular. Some of the bars have changed for the better and there are way more people there than there used to be. As with any college presence, the women do tend to stick to the people they know but it is THE spot where most college aged (hot) women go.

The segregation is real. For example, Deep Ellum went through it's swing of yuppie, white, folks and did a complete 180 over the past few years - and now crime is at an all time high in that area - people getting stabbed, mugged and cars broken into.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Lower Greenville Ave is NOT the same as it was 10+ years ago. It used to be a smaller version of Broadway street in Nashville or 6th Street in Austin - which was a huge bar hopping street. Not anymore. There are still a few bars there but far from what it used to be. Also, they close at midnight at the latest.
When I got to Dallas in 2011, Lower Greenville was considered less of the "it" place than Uptown. Around 2012-13 is when I started to do more day game than night game. I'm not sure when Lower Greenville was a huge bar hopping street, but I think it was before I arrived. I considered it a constant because there have been bars there for a long time and there's always been some sort of scene.

Over time, I've actually hosted more early stage dates in Lower Greenville than actually used Lower Greenville bars for doing approaches.

2. You didn't mention the SMU crowd. SMU is in a prime area of Dallas, near Highland Park. The students tend to migrate to Knox-Henderson and, I would disagree with OP, has gotten way more popular. Some of the bars have changed for the better and there are way more people there than there used to be. As with any college presence, the women do tend to stick to the people they know but it is THE spot where most college aged (hot) women go.
I didn't mention SMU simply because I arrived here at age 28 in 2011. I was somewhat aged out of the college scene when I arrived and have been ever more aged out of it now. When do you think Knox-Henderson got more popular with SMU students? When I have gone out in Knox-Henderson over the years, I've seen more 27-35 year olds there than the SMU crowd. I base this conclusion more on bars on the Henderson side, but I think Knox Street Pub when it was open attracted more of that SMU crowd.

There was a night that I was at The Skellig on Henderson prior to the pandemic and every guy in there was aggressively approaching. I don't know if this was an isolated event, but the game on display that night at The Skellig was the most impressive collective game that I saw from men in general in Dallas, even compared to Uptown at its peak.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I got to Dallas in 2011, Lower Greenville was considered less of the "it" place than Uptown. Around 2012-13 is when I started to do more day game than night game. I'm not sure when Lower Greenville was a huge bar hopping street, but I think it was before I arrived. I considered it a constant because there have been bars there for a long time and there's always been some sort of scene.

Over time, I've actually hosted more early stage dates in Lower Greenville than actually used Lower Greenville bars for doing approaches.

I didn't mention SMU simply because I arrived here at age 28 in 2011. I was somewhat aged out of the college scene when I arrived and have been ever more aged out of it now. When do you think Knox-Henderson got more popular with SMU students? When I have gone out in Knox-Henderson over the years, I've seen more 27-35 year olds there than the SMU crowd. I base this conclusion more on bars on the Henderson side, but I think Knox Street Pub when it was open attracted more of that SMU crowd.

There was a night that I was at The Skellig on Henderson prior to the pandemic and every guy in there was aggressively approaching. I don't know if this was an isolated event, but the game on display that night at The Skellig was the most impressive collective game that I saw from men in general in Dallas, even compared to Uptown at its peak.
Skilleg is probably the most lively of all of the bars (leaving 77 degrees out since it's more of a club) on that street and is a fun place to go. It used to be called J Blacks but it was pretty much the same atmosphere. Fun place. Last time I went there about a month ago (I live in Houston now), Barcadia had a **** ton of SMU patrons. Same with The Rustic. Check it out if you haven't.

I agree Lower Greenville now is a great place for dates. It's now a nice little trendy street with a nice decent day time scene. But it wasn't like this at all. And once all the ordinances were slapped on all the bars and the curfew was set, the SMU crowd migrated down the street to Knox-Henderson.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilleg is probably the most lively of all of the bars (leaving 77 degrees out since it's more of a club) on that street and is a fun place to go. It used to be called J Blacks but it was pretty much the same atmosphere. Fun place. Last time I went there about a month ago (I live in Houston now), Barcadia had a **** ton of SMU patrons. Same with The Rustic. Check it out if you haven't.

I agree Lower Greenville now is a great place for dates. It's now a nice little trendy street with a nice decent day time scene. But it wasn't like this at all. And once all the ordinances were slapped on all the bars and the curfew was set, the SMU crowd migrated down the street to Knox-Henderson.
They're back now with everything returned to normal. I've been avoiding more of Deep Ellum because as said earlier, it has become rather trashy with the bad sorts. There's some nice little places there that hoodrats and your generic pua avoid, but everything else is just ratchet city. Uptown also isn't as glamorous, at least on the weekend. Naturally if you want to get uptown girls or company, go during the weekday. I found it was far more tolerable then.

Lower Greenville right now is a good mix of old and young people. I'm still doing an exploration of all the bars, so I do not have enough data yet to pinpoint where it is really good. There's more bars being opened in general in that area. Businessmen smell money so everyone and their mother is trying to open a bar or restaurant in that area due to the increased traffic. Obviously with the limited estate, it's harder to do so.

Fort Worth definitely has a more positive and laid back vibe. Which makes it easy for us guys who grew up in rural relaxed settings. It's a drive if you don't live there, but going to the bars there has a different vibe than the ones in Dallas.

Bonus mention is Denton: a college town, but it also has the post college hippie crowd, so you have a pick of two types of company who all clash with one another: a conservative set mixed with a liberal set. You get a higher surge of frat types, but you also get a higher surge of sorority types. My first makeout sessions came from when I was in college here at a bar. However, the police and the bouncers are far more strict here, so they can kind of kill the experience.

Plano: East of Dallas. One of the middle class areas. A lot of married whites and indians (India asia) here due to tech industry. Worst place for a bachelor, but a great place I suspect for a cuckold enthusiast. I am not joking, there is also a scene like this in Houston. If you are the right guy, there's a lot of bored married women potential here. I wish I was lying but I'm laughing as I write this post considering some propositions I have had over the years (they also happened in Denton).

Irving: Boring. Avoid. It's Plano but less fun and developed. Mostly tech types with south irving being your general no-go zones.

Frisco: If Plano is the place where middle class settle, Frisco is the dead end retirement place. It has some young spots, but don't go here expecting to meet women unless you know the ins and outs.

There's more I can say, but I'm just giving surface level stuff for now. As a sidenote, I'm still getting my bearings as a Dallas high life person despite living here for a good ten years. My career is where I can finally have money and time to do stuff, so I'm building a social and business network. So everything I'm saying is from constantly going out here and there. I'm going to start doing day stuff more cause I really do need more social interactions.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I went to J Blacks before it became The Skellig in 2015. I have been to Barcadia before but not in about 9-10 years. I have been to The Rustic more recently and would agree The Rustic is good. I have been to The Rustic since the onset of the pandemic though it was a weeknight where I had drinks and dinner with a male friend. That night was mostly empty.

Good to hear from someone else that I've been doing it right for a long time by hosting dates in Lower Greenville.

Like most cities, Dallas itself is where most of the action is. There isn't a lot of action in any of the suburbs, as I'll highlight below.

They're back now with everything returned to normal. I've been avoiding more of Deep Ellum because as said earlier, it has become rather trashy with the bad sorts. There's some nice little places there that hoodrats and your generic pua avoid, but everything else is just ratchet city. Uptown also isn't as glamorous, at least on the weekend. Naturally if you want to get uptown girls or company, go during the weekday. I found it was far more tolerable then.
Uptown has fallen hard since the mid-2010s that I wouldn't be inclined to go out there even on weekdays. Deep Ellum had a short ascendant period after Uptown started falling but I've never liked Deep Ellum in all of the time I've been here. When I arrived, Deep Ellum had a trashy reputation and I think it's trashy again.

Plano: East of Dallas. One of the middle class areas. A lot of married whites and indians (India asia) here due to tech industry. Worst place for a bachelor, but a great place I suspect for a cuckold enthusiast. I am not joking, there is also a scene like this in Houston. If you are the right guy, there's a lot of bored married women potential here. I wish I was lying but I'm laughing as I write this post considering some propositions I have had over the years (they also happened in Denton).

Frisco: If Plano is the place where middle class settle, Frisco is the dead end retirement place. It has some young spots, but don't go here expecting to meet women unless you know the ins and outs.
I think you're right that it would be possible for a single guy to do cuckold stuff in Plano. I've never been into that but it's possible to find a bored married woman there. I've never been propositioned by a couple to do cuckolding but that might be because I've never spent time in Plano. Or it would be possible to find a married woman looking for discreet sex. There are some suburban feeling neighborhoods in Dallas itself where this might be possible too, or the wealthy Park Cities bubble. However, Plano is probably where this would be most possible. I think some of this stuff also gets set up through fetish apps.

There are some people that claim there's some younger, single person scene around The Shops at Legacy and Legacy West in North Plano. I haven't believed it enough to check it out. Shops at Legacy had a reputation in the 2010s as a place where you could find bars with divorced 40 somethings usually with children in Grades 7-12 who had done the whole marriage and family thing in the suburbs.

Both Plano and Frisco have gotten a lot of Chinese and Indians immigrants who are married with families because they are better than average suburbs with better than average school districts.

Most single men can avoid Plano and Frisco and they won't be missing anything.

Irving: Boring. Avoid. It's Plano but less fun and developed. Mostly tech types with south irving being your general no-go zones.
The Las Colinas area is the nicer area of Irving. There still isn't much activity for singles there. I don't think there's much in the way of day game there. I wouldn't bother day gaming any of the parks there and I doubt anyone would find much in some of the grocery stores in that area. South Irving is bad. There is not any real nightlife to speak of and I couldn't imagine doing day game there. The upside is that South Irving is not as scary as some of the South Dallas neighborhoods (south of Interstate 30).

Fort Worth definitely has a more positive and laid back vibe. Which makes it easy for us guys who grew up in rural relaxed settings. It's a drive if you don't live there, but going to the bars there has a different vibe than the ones in Dallas.
If you live in Dallas, Fort Worth isn't that feasible except to try to get a same night lay once in a while. The traffic is way too bad to have any sort of extended relationship with a woman who lives in Fort Worth. When moving to the area, it's essential to make a choice between Dallas or Fort Worth and then center your life around one of those places.

A lot of Dallas residents have positive things to say about Fort Worth if they're reasonable and not overly pretentious. Fewer Fort Worth people like anything about Dallas' social scene.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
There was a shooting in Deep Ellum last night. It's kind of sketchy after dark. Afternoons only.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some people that claim there's some younger, single person scene around The Shops at Legacy and Legacy West in North Plano. I haven't believed it enough to check it out. Shops at Legacy had a reputation in the 2010s as a place where you could find bars with divorced 40 somethings usually with children in Grades 7-12 who had done the whole marriage and family thing in the suburbs.

Both Plano and Frisco have gotten a lot of Chinese and Indians immigrants who are married with families because they are better than average suburbs with better than average school districts.

Most single men can avoid Plano and Frisco and they won't be missing anything.

The Las Colinas area is the nicer area of Irving. There still isn't much activity for singles there. I don't think there's much in the way of day game there. I wouldn't bother day gaming any of the parks there and I doubt anyone would find much in some of the grocery stores in that area. South Irving is bad. There is not any real nightlife to speak of and I couldn't imagine doing day game there. The upside is that South Irving is not as scary as some of the South Dallas neighborhoods (south of Interstate 30).

If you live in Dallas, Fort Worth isn't that feasible except to try to get a same night lay once in a while. The traffic is way too bad to have any sort of extended relationship with a woman who lives in Fort Worth. When moving to the area, it's essential to make a choice between Dallas or Fort Worth and then center your life around one of those places.

A lot of Dallas residents have positive things to say about Fort Worth if they're reasonable and not overly pretentious. Fewer Fort Worth people like anything about Dallas' social scene.
It's kinda there. I've met a chick in that area at a place called Scruffy Duffies. There used to be a DJ playing on weekends. Not sure about now. I've also experienced a younger scene at The Star. But you better have some deep pockets to impress those women.

You're right about how Shops at Legacy was back then with the divorcees and honestly there were some very hot looking ones at a place called Blue Martini. My friend used to play at Sambuca 360 and it drew a crowd between the ages of 30-50. But it became a little too uppity for my taste.

You also gotta give Addison (about 15 minutes north of Dallas) a little bit of love. It's not what it used to be but Stirr, Sidecar Social and Sherlocks to name a few still have a decent crowd in the age range of upper 20s - early 40s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kinda there. I've met a chick in that area at a place called Scruffy Duffies. There used to be a DJ playing on weekends. Not sure about now. I've also experienced a younger scene at The Star. But you better have some deep pockets to impress those women.

You're right about how Shops at Legacy was back then with the divorcees and honestly there were some very hot looking ones at a place called Blue Martini. My friend used to play at Sambuca 360 and it drew a crowd between the ages of 30-50. But it became a little too uppity for my taste.
Sambuca 360 has had the reputation as the Cougar Bar of Metro Dallas for a long time. The women at Sambuca 360 have had the reputation of being out on the prowl but most are already moms. If they weren't moms, they wouldn't be in Plano.

I haven't gone up to The Shops of Legacy/The Star area in Plano much because I don't think childless women are going to be up there. Also, as more of a day gamer than night gamer, I don't see much in the way of day game. It would be possible to stop women outside of some of the shops at Shops of Legacy. I think it's difficult for Plano to shake its reputation of being a suburban family destination but some of the apartments in Plano might have more single people. Either way, Dallas has more of a scene than Plano.

You also gotta give Addison (about 15 minutes north of Dallas) a little bit of love. It's not what it used to be but Stirr, Sidecar Social and Sherlocks to name a few still have a decent crowd in the age range of upper 20s - early 40s.
Addison is interesting. It's just sort of there. I think Addison was cooler before I arrived. I could see some pickup possibilities there. I think to some extent a lot of people consider it a bit of an after thought.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Addison is interesting. It's just sort of there. I think Addison was cooler before I arrived. I could see some pickup possibilities there. I think to some extent a lot of people consider it a bit of an after thought.
Give it a shot for day game. Especialy Sidecar social. Great patio area and good food as well.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad I could start off a good trend here, appreciate the shoutout lol. Mods might want to consolidate these threads into one massive forum or pinned thread somewhere, it would be good and writers can update them every year or others can as well. As for Dallas, I never really had that curiosity for it it because the folks I have met from the city are such Bible Thumpers. I cannot deal with the whole goody two shoe religious stuff so I tend to stay away from Dallas and just most Texas cities in general.

One thing I will add though is that the white girl quality in Texas is amongst the best.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad I could start off a good trend here, appreciate the shoutout lol. Mods might want to consolidate these threads into one massive forum or pinned thread somewhere, it would be good and writers can update them every year or others can as well. As for Dallas, I never really had that curiosity for it it because the folks I have met from the city are such Bible Thumpers. I cannot deal with the whole goody two shoe religious stuff so I tend to stay away from Dallas and just most Texas cities in general.

One thing I will add though is that the white girl quality in Texas is amongst the best.
I don't know where those people lived, Aaron Paul but I can tell you that's def not the norm.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where those people lived, Aaron Paul but I can tell you that's def not the norm.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have interacted with quite a few who were all Jesus Freak types that wanted to see how good of a "Christian" you were. I swear, unlike Florida, Texas takes the religious fanaticism to another level.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for Dallas, I never really had that curiosity for it it because the folks I have met from the city are such Bible Thumpers. I cannot deal with the whole goody two shoe religious stuff so I tend to stay away from Dallas and just most Texas cities in general.
Interesting experience. I do not think people who live in Dallas' most singles dense neighborhoods are unusually religious. There are some areas of Dallas city limits that resemble suburbia and those areas would likely be more religious. Perhaps you met some people from those neighborhoods of Dallas. The suburbs of Dallas and the suburbs of Fort Worth would be where the most amount of devoted religion practicers would live.

Smaller towns, principal cities of less than 300,000 people, and large city suburbs would have more of a religious fervor.

I had a first date many years ago where the woman asked me about Heaven and Hell 30 minutes into it. Another woman wanted me to start attending her church and she mentioned that to me on a 2nd date. No sex there.

There's plenty of pre-marital and non-marital sex in Dallas.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting experience. I do not think people who live in Dallas' most singles dense neighborhoods unusually religious. There are some areas of Dallas city limits that resemble suburbia and those areas would likely be more religious. Perhaps you met some people from those neighborhoods of Dallas. The suburbs of Dallas and the suburbs of Fort Worth would be where the most amount of devoted religion practicers would live.

Smaller towns, principal cities of less than 300,000 people, and large city suburbs would have more of a religious fervor.

I had a first date many years ago where the woman asked me about Heaven and Hell 30 minutes into it. Another woman wanted me to start attending her church and she mentioned that to me on a 2nd date. No sex there.

There's plenty of pre-marital and non-marital sex in Dallas.
I guess it leads back to my college days lol, so many youth churches and youth pastors seemed to come out of Dallas.