Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you want to get laid, You NEED to be persistent

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
A persistent man who doesn’t let rejection phase him will do far better than the man with tight game who isn’t persistent. If a man does one approach, gets rejected strongly simply because the girl
has a bad attitude, and curses her before giving up and going home, he will see far less results than a man with lower value who does 5 approaches that same day.

The type of man who consistently sleeps with pretty girls is not always the man with the highest value, but the man who leverages his value with willpower, time, and energy. The reason users like @Pan87 constantly gets results is simply due to persistence, his always going out and getting better with game.

So many guys on this forum just give up all together on cold approach due to a few failed attempts. Nobody in the world will get results 100% of the time.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta love the process. That's why they call it a 'game'

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A persistent man who doesn’t let rejection phase him will do far better than the man with tight game who isn’t persistent. If a man does one approach, gets rejected strongly simply because the girl
has a bad attitude, and curses her before giving up and going home, he will see far less results than a man with lower value who does 5 approaches that same day.

The type of man who consistently sleeps with pretty girls is not always the man with the highest value, but the man who leverages his value with willpower, time, and energy. The reason users like @Pan87 constantly gets results is simply due to persistence, his always going out and getting better with game.

So many guys on this forum just give up all together on cold approach due to a few failed attempts. Nobody in the world will get results 100% of the time.
Ayy, Roosh V Game. That book is incredible.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Ayy, Roosh V Game. That book is incredible.
His a very talented writer, a shame went full religious mode and stopped writing. I would of liked to see him write a book on relationship game.

You gotta love the process. That's why they call it a 'game'
Exactly, people are way too outcome dependent right at the start.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hardest part of the game is realizing you need to do 100 approaches, and then actually doing them. It is also the most important part.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find this book? I can’t find a PDF or book for sale anywhere…
I can’t say I’m sure. I bought it when it first came out so I still have it on Kindle.

Roosh removed all copies of the book from his store.

I know he did print some physical editions. Maybe you’ll have some luck there?

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t say I’m sure. I bought it when it first came out so I still have it on Kindle.

Roosh removed all copies of the book from his store.

I know he did print some physical editions. Maybe you’ll have some luck there?
I just found a site where I was able to download it

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the passive cool guy shvt doesn’t work and is more of a Hollywood trope tbh
Don't oversimplify and dismiss it... It has its place. And that place is when you can recognize attraction from women and capitalize on it.

When a woman finds you attractive before you even talk to her and then go make a poorly calibrated approach on another woman you nuke your chance with the one woman in the room you had a chance with...

if you recognize that interest, sometimes it will spark competition in the one that was ambivalent and thus make you more attractive in her eyes. The magic of Social Proof.

You want that woman to say to herself : "Everybody knows this guy except me? I need to meet him."

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the passive cool guy shvt doesn’t work and is more of a Hollywood trope tbh
It works when you're young and good looking. In my better days when I was in super shape, women asked about me to their friends or my friends whenever we'd go out. I really never approached. But I grew so used to that that I never developed any sort of game. Now I'm fighting bad habits.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works when you're young and good looking. In my better days when I was in super shape, women asked about me to their friends or my friends whenever we'd go out. I really never approached. But I grew so used to that that I never developed any sort of game. Now I'm fighting bad habits.
The “Passive Cool Guy” absolutely works. However, it leads to indolence.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hardest part of the game is realizing you need to do 100 approaches, and then actually doing them. It is also the most important part.
This is a major reason why ExcortMaxxing is preferable to casual dating

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding 100 non-spam approaches can be difficult to do as well.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like cold-calling a a page in the phone book!
There are some parallels between cold calling for sales in business and cold approaching for vagina. It's not entirely the same, but it is similar enough. That's also a scary thought since cold calling for sales in business is considered an outdated sales approach/marketing channel. Cold callers are generally wasting their time, both in B2B and B2C. It is astounding to me that cold calling is still practiced in business today. Even when I graduated college in 2005, cold calling was considered outdated then.

There are newer variants of cold calling today. One of the newer ones is "connect and pitch" on LinkedIn. On LinkedIn, someone will connect with you and immediately try to sell you something. This happens more in B2B than B2C.

While I think cold approaching is better than app swiping simply because of how bad the sex ratios are on the apps, cold approaching is very difficult and other efforts could be more rewarding.

One of the differences between sales in business and romance is that in business, you can set up marketing/sales lead capture where you can get your prospects to initiate with you. In romance, very few men (fewer than businesses) can apply a system where women will self qualify and initiate the romance dance with them.