Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expecting a potential bounce to somewhere between 40-42.5K and a rejection there which will lead to potential 30K or even briefly under 30K levels before the big bounce up.

This is the time to get out of any assets you are holding if you see that happening and then buy back cheaper.

I will be shorting the hell out of the market at that point and just printing money like the Federal Reserve.
I will part with everything but my btc. I can accumulate more everything BUT I won't run the risk of being screwed over out of btc for greed. I will watch it crash and buy more.

I hope you are correct on the crash. I could be mistaken but I think this run up a bit is an rug pull trap waiting to happen.

Thoughts on eth 2.0 dead? 2.0 wasn't Goingto be on time so they rebrand to avoid a mega sell off?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I will part with everything but my btc. I can accumulate more everything BUT I won't run the risk of being screwed over out of btc for greed. I will watch it crash and buy more.

I hope you are correct on the crash. I could be mistaken but I think this run up a bit is an rug pull trap waiting to happen.

Thoughts on eth 2.0 dead? 2.0 wasn't Goingto be on time so they rebrand to avoid a mega sell off?
Ascending Wedge structure on higher timeframe has been broken to the downside, should be a bearish continuation coming. This relief bounce was definitely whack...took 10 days to go 6K and people were acting like it went up 30K in that timeframe...I've seen it go more than that in a single day.

Any bounces like that are simply bearish continuations which will reject once they hit the trendline.

Looking to form a "W" pattern now for a good bounce up around 42K but will likely wick down below it.

Haven't really paid attention to ETH 2.0...I know that was supposed to be where they switched to proof of stake from proof of work.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ascending Wedge structure on higher timeframe has been broken to the downside, should be a bearish continuation coming. This relief bounce was definitely whack...took 10 days to go 6K and people were acting like it went up 30K in that timeframe...I've seen it go more than that in a single day.

Any bounces like that are simply bearish continuations which will reject once they hit the trendline.

Looking to form a "W" pattern now for a good bounce up around 42K but will likely wick down below it.

Haven't really paid attention to ETH 2.0...I know that was supposed to be where they switched to proof of stake from proof of work.
This is interesting, wonder if it will be the same for lending.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you are right. I'm expecting a crash similar to the time frame last year only worse with the fed, regulations, and market manipulation.

Russia, some other retarded variant name. I'm ready. Let's go. Dry powder is ready to go in full DE-GEN.

Tech lead argued that's like on boarding a flight in mid flight. I have to agree. Looks like it is going to be a while.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think you are right. I'm expecting a crash similar to the time frame last year only worse with the fed, regulations, and market manipulation.

Russia, some other retarded variant name. I'm ready. Let's go. Dry powder is ready to go in full DE-GEN.

Tech lead argued that's like on boarding a flight in mid flight. I have to agree. Looks like it is going to be a while.
I've still got shorts open right now...waiting to see if they hit my stop losses which are currently in profit or if they keep bleeding out. $BTC oversold on low timeframes, expecting a relief bounce to maybe 38K before continuing back down to 34-35K at least if not lower. Can't count out more downside tho right away...

Scary part is Asia trading is way down due to Chinese New Year celebrations all week...imagine what would be happening if they were active.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've still got shorts open right now...waiting to see if they hit my stop losses which are currently in profit or if they keep bleeding out. $BTC oversold on low timeframes, expecting a relief bounce to maybe 38K before continuing back down to 34-35K at least if not lower. Can't count out more downside tho right away...

Scary part is Asia trading is way down due to Chinese New Year celebrations all week...imagine what would be happening if they were active.
I am annoyed I didn't buy more but tbh I expected a bigger collapse and a extended period of sideways action. I was a bit greedy. I'm still suspecting the bottom to fall our. I'm hesitant at the moment. DCAing in spurts. No DE-GEN PLAY yet.

How do you find time to date with all your crypto plays? I'm not trading. All in on accumulation. Making a series of other moves.

Some more drastic than others.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am annoyed I didn't buy more but tbh I expected a bigger collapse and a extended period of sideways action. I was a bit greedy. I'm still suspecting the bottom to fall our. I'm hesitant at the moment. DCAing in spurts. No DE-GEN PLAY yet.

How do you find time to date with all your crypto plays? I'm not trading. All in on accumulation. Making a series of other moves.

Some more drastic than others.
I do a lot of scalps, so might do like 3 or 4 a day and then leave it alone. More active during the day than at night. Sometimes I will leave the trades open and use take profits and stop losses. Sometimes I will take profits at various points just in case.

Anyone I date knows if the market is going sideways or if I get a big alert whatever we are doing is going to take a backseat until I see what's going on and see if I have to make a move or not. Maybe unless I am about to bust a nut hahaha

Most of them are cool with it and want me to teach them how to do it. I laugh because it's taken me hundreds of hours of chart analysis to get to where I am now and there is no way they'd be willing to do that. They think it's like I tell them a few things and they can just do it...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do a lot of scalps, so might do like 3 or 4 a day and then leave it alone. More active during the day than at night. Sometimes I will leave the trades open and use take profits and stop losses. Sometimes I will take profits at various points just in case.

Anyone I date knows if the market is going sideways or if I get a big alert whatever we are doing is going to take a backseat until I see what's going on and see if I have to make a move or not. Maybe unless I am about to bust a nut hahaha

Most of them are cool with it and want me to teach them how to do it. I laugh because it's taken me hundreds of hours of chart analysis to get to where I am now and there is no way they'd be willing to do that. They think it's like I tell them a few things and they can just do it...
1 girl in rotation talks crypto. Most I pickup up talk about their eyelash business or reiki energy healing. I got a bunch of girls handing me out their cards with personal # looking to get plowed. It's always hippies. No female in rotation doing TA. I picked up a nurse and she was talking about the Bachelor or some ****ery celebrity gossip. Can't remember. I was annoyed and lost her digits. I don't deal with modern women. It limits my pool vastly but no ****s given. Top spot talks crypto lulz!

I'm going to pounce if I see a mega crash which I sort of expect between now and march.

I'm starting to think that the bull market is over. Not to say it still cannot pump. Just thinking that 100k usd isn't coming this year. I could be wrong.

Not the 1st time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Market with a strong movement yesterday but to me, it looks like a bull trap for a few reasons.

1) Asia trading volume has been muted all week due to Chinese New Year celebrations and has not fully balanced out US and EU hours. Asia is fundamentally bearish and has killed many a rally over the last year. In fact they actually crunched numbers and proved it...US and EU were either positive or neutral over all timeframes and Asia was bearish over all time frames they look at.

2) Huge move Friday was more based on news from US jobs and earnings reports. These moves not based on fundamentals tend to be fleeting and once the excitement fades away after a few days it returns to fundamentals.

3) This is a very strong zone of resistance and price has never progressed through this zone from beneath it without correcting back down to the range lows first. Then it breaks through on the second attempt. Or it breaks down further from that zone.

4) Until 42.5K minimum is flipped and held as support, this is simply a bearish retest. People FOMOing right now are going to get rekt late tomorrow and into Monday. Current daily candle is a Doji which is a reversal candle.

I am not opening any positions today, will look to go short late tomorrow night and Monday should be a bloodbath.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Market with a strong movement yesterday but to me, it looks like a bull trap for a few reasons.

1) Asia trading volume has been muted all week due to Chinese New Year celebrations and has not fully balanced out US and EU hours. Asia is fundamentally bearish and has killed many a rally over the last year. In fact they actually crunched numbers and proved it...US and EU were either positive or neutral over all timeframes and Asia was bearish over all time frames they look at.

2) Huge move Friday was more based on news from US jobs and earnings reports. These moves not based on fundamentals tend to be fleeting and once the excitement fades away after a few days it returns to fundamentals.

3) This is a very strong zone of resistance and price has never progressed through this zone from beneath it without correcting back down to the range lows first. Then it breaks through on the second attempt. Or it breaks down further from that zone.

4) Until 42.5K minimum is flipped and held as support, this is simply a bearish retest. People FOMOing right now are going to get rekt late tomorrow and into Monday. Current daily candle is a Doji which is a reversal candle.

I am not opening any positions today, will look to go short late tomorrow night and Monday should be a bloodbath.
Im still holding my inverse bitcoin etf :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) When a token has risen 15+% on the day. The next day is almost always red. Almost without fail. Confirmation is MACD gets ready to cross over negative and RSI is overbought. Also, typically the token peaks late morning (EST) and then falls in the afternoon/evening hours in these scenarios.
Do you use any kind of special software to notify you when this happens?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you use any kind of special software to notify you when this happens?
No, I keep a list of trading view coins and check them manually...I do have a subscription to something called CoinLegs which I use something but usually I do it manually.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
$24 Billion plus in long liquidation points between where $BTC is now and 36.2K and only 300-400 million shorts above.

This is one of the most obvious moves ever coming up I think...up to grab rest of the short liquidity and then down to rekt FOMO longs.

No way market makers are leaving 80x as much liquidity hanging out untouched. All the shorts got rekt Friday and everyone FOMO'd in over there weekend...max pain to them coming soon to a theater near you.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$24 Billion plus in long liquidation points between where $BTC is now and 36.2K and only 300-400 million shorts above.

This is one of the most obvious moves ever coming up I think...up to grab rest of the short liquidity and then down to rekt FOMO longs.

No way market makers are leaving 80x as much liquidity hanging out untouched. All the shorts got rekt Friday and everyone FOMO'd in over there weekend...max pain to them coming soon to a theater near you.
So my inverse position still good? (Can’t quite decipher what you said)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So my inverse position still good? (Can’t quite decipher what you said)
Basically everyone who was short got rekt on Friday. Now everyone thinks it's going moon and they all went long this weekend. Almost no shorts left to liquidate, but 24+ Billion of longs to liquidate by going down. Since market makers only care about grabbing liquidity and not the price, there is almost no way they leave 80x or more liquidity to the downside untouched.

Expecting initial move up to liquidate remaining shorts then back down hard to liquidate longs

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically everyone who was short got rekt on Friday. Now everyone thinks it's going moon and they all went long this weekend. Almost no shorts left to liquidate, but 24+ Billion of longs to liquidate by going down. Since market makers only care about grabbing liquidity and not the price, there is almost no way they leave 80x or more liquidity to the downside untouched.

Expecting initial move up to liquidate remaining shorts then back down hard to liquidate longs
Nice, how far down do we go you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.