Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do Women Break Up With Guys Who Lose Their Jobs

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Recently my Relative announced that his wife is leaving him, 1.5 months ago he lost his job because the firm he was working for went bankrupt due to the pandemic (the economy is not in good shape). Obviously it's hard to find a new job with the virus around and restrictions for everything. They have been married for 15 years and she works in a super market.

I just understand why she decided to end a 15 year marriage because her husband lost his job and couldn't find a new one. This seems to be a common theme with women as well since i have heard about it before.

Why do women do this?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she was looking for a good reason to leave and this was the perfect opportunity. She can play the victim too “Bob lost his job, he wouldn’t support me and our kids, I had to leave because I couldn’t take it anymore”

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up fellas. Women expect you to be able to pay the bills. All of them. If you can no longer pay the bills, it is a shot clock until you can. There are varying degrees of this with each woman (some will dump you immediately, some will take care of you for a while) but they will all leave you eventually.

The best thing you can do long term is to pick a woman with lower lifestyle expectations. Expectations are correlated to her happiness. Don’t expect women to tolerate going backwards in lifestyle.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Listen up fellas. Women expect you to be able to pay the bills. All of them. If you can no longer pay the bills, it is a shot clock until you can. There are varying degrees of this with each woman (some will dump you immediately, some will take care of you for a while) but they will all leave you eventually.

The best thing you can do long term is to pick a woman with lower lifestyle expectations. Expectations are correlated to her happiness. Don’t expect women to tolerate going backwards in lifestyle.
I get leaving after like a year of being unemployed, but a few months is too short to find a new job in this economy. The thing is if a woman lost her job, the man wouldn't just leave.

Because she was looking for a good reason to leave and this was the perfect opportunity. She can play the victim too “Bob lost his job, he wouldn’t support me and our kids, I had to leave because I couldn’t take it anymore”
It's honestly messed up
Those traditional wedding vows that include “for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer”, apparently have no future commitment value for some women…
It should be a lot harder to break a marital contract.

Nice new profile pic Zimbabwe. I can write a whole essay on this issue, but since nobody will read it I'll be brief.

View attachment 7793
I just wonder men let the world get to this point, we had it so good before. Why did they think it was a good idea to end all that

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get leaving after like a year of being unemployed, but a few months is too short to find a new job in this economy. The thing is if a woman lost her job, the man wouldn't just leave.
If it’s just a few months and she wasn’t a gold digger prior to marriage, she had low interest level caused by his behavior in other areas over time. This was the last straw.

It is an error to compare an unemployed woman to an unemployed man. A woman’s employment status has less effect on a man’s desire to fvck her. Women look for security above all in men. If you can’t pay the bills it is a problem on the long term.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can happen to a guy who the woman expects to be a main provider. Dont be a provider.

When you get into a relationship, let the women know, one way or another, you are not there to be a major provider. You are THE MAN she wants, not an ATM or bill-payer, primarily. Today women are outperforming men at education and work. Just dont be a provider, be poor, dont flash you cash or success, dont be picked for your economic success, otherwise things will get bad when you either dont make as much, or she realises she can divroce rape you, or she thinks your career should be better after she has been promoted and is now making more.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can happen to a guy who the woman expects to be a main provider. Dont be a provider.

When you get into a relationship, let the women know, one way or another, you are not there to be a major provider. You are THE MAN she wants, not an ATM or bill-payer, primarily. Today women are outperforming men at education and work. Just dont be a provider, be poor, dont flash you cash or success, dont be picked for your economic success, otherwise things will get bad when you either dont make as much, or she realises she can divroce rape you, or she thinks your career should be better after she has been promoted and is now making more.
This is misapplied red pill BS. All women expect men to provide. Women who don’t expect provisioning from you are getting it elsewhere; their husband, boyfriend, or father. Long term relationships for women are not sustainable with men who cannot or choose not to provide.

This red pill advice is dooming a lot of men seeking functional relationships with women. At best you can be the side dvck. That works for mainly for guys in their teens and 20s but just like women have the wall, men in their 30s+ must show the ability and willingness to provide.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those traditional wedding vows that include “for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer”, apparently have no future commitment value for some women…
I hear that!!

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is misapplied red pill BS. All women expect men to provide. Women who don’t expect provisioning from you are getting it elsewhere; their husband, boyfriend, or father. Long term relationships for women are not sustainable with men who cannot or choose not to provide.

This red pill advice is dooming a lot of men seeking functional relationships with women. At best you can be the side dvck. That works for mainly for guys in their teens and 20s but just like women have the wall, men in their 30s+ must show the ability and willingness to provide.
Women will pick you if they like you. You can be low-earning but have good qualities. I think thats the best option for men. Have an easy life, easy job, maybe work part-time. A professional career takes a lot of emotional and mental energy from the man, he doesnt keep his eye on the relationship, and the women takes full-advantage to take control and take what she wants and discard him.

For men, I would just advocate part-time work and some side businesses, focus on happiness not money, do not try to use money or financial success to impress women, this path will lead to some serious problems.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently my Relative announced that his wife is leaving him, 1.5 months ago he lost his job because the firm he was working for went bankrupt due to the pandemic (the economy is not in good shape). Obviously it's hard to find a new job with the virus around and restrictions for everything. They have been married for 15 years and she works in a super market.

I just understand why she decided to end a 15 year marriage because her husband lost his job and couldn't find a new one. This seems to be a common theme with women as well since i have heard about it before.

Why do women do this?
Happened to met too in a different way. His was fifteen years but mine was 2 months since I never had a good job in the first place.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, you’re both right.
Many women certainly have this expectation.
However, if the feminist movement wants to level the playing field, then it works both ways. At some point men have to draw the line in the sand.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will pick you if they like you. You can be low-earning but have good qualities. I think thats the best option for men. Have an easy life, easy job, maybe work part-time. A professional career takes a lot of emotional and mental energy from the man, he doesnt keep his eye on the relationship, and the women takes full-advantage to take control and take what she wants and discard him.

For men, I would just advocate part-time work and some side businesses, focus on happiness not money, do not try to use money or financial success to impress women, this path will lead to some serious problems.
Sorry but that is not the truth. Game works fine on its own in your younger years. However, a $40,000 / year earner over about 35 years old quickly becomes invisible to most women. Lifestyle cannot completely be hidden.

Men, this stuff matters.

No, you’re both right.
Many women certainly have this expectation.
However, if the feminist movement wants to level the playing field, then it works both ways. At some point men have to draw the line in the sand.
They all have this expectation; including the feminists. It is a biological inclination.

Feminists even with their fancy careers still expect men to out-earn them.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Nothing wrong with providing a good life for your wife and kids, but it's not an excuse for a woman to treat her man like an ATM machine. A woman is also supposed to support her man, yet how many do that?

A wife is supposed to be an asset not a burden.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why do women do this?
really common, all places in the world.

several things happen.

#1 the man's self-esteem takes a dive; most men attach self-worth to what they do for money.
#2 if she is in an active social circle of another, she will be shamed and the RP men will target her.
#3 bad feeling due to new lifestyle choices, what to give up.

as men do the following.

- if you lose your job, find another one. don't give up, we can do anything if we really want to. look and work and search night and day until you get something going. don't sit down and cry. some special cases exist for this where you can get more money from the government by not working such as L and I claims and so forth. so be smart.

- if SMV is largely based on money, diversify. get a side hustle, invest, get two side hustle, invest more, and for damn sure spend less than you earn. if your entire life is dependent on money, make damn sure you don't run out. you know who you are, own it. yes try to look better and act better, but if you know money is your key; keep that solid no matter what. if you get fired and are broke it's on you for being lazy or greedy.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with providing a good life for your wife and kids, but it's not an excuse for a woman to treat her man like an ATM machine. A woman is also supposed to support her man, yet how many do that?

I agree that is how it is supposed to work. There is a biological inclination that men must provide. Problem with 2022 is that women are so overstimulated they see men as just a dvck and wallet. Most offer nothing but low quality used vag in return.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is how it works in traditional Patriarchy. In 'natural' societies though, it is more communal, so there is no marriage system, like with most animals, or the Matriarchal (kinda flat, non-Patriarchal) systems like the Mosuo in China.

We are now moving away from Patriarchy, but its **** for men cos we have the worst of both Patriarchy and the Natural system, we are expected to work hard and 'provide' as in the Patriarchy, but we have no power or respect.

Basically the Natural system, I argue it is superior to Patriarchy. It's like the Mosuo, or like animals. All the men work and contribute to the society, the women work too. Women can have relationships and children with anyone they want. Men do not provide anything directly to the women they are in relationships with. We are sort of halfway there with state benefits and such where men are paying more taxes and women apparantly receive more benefits.

Also, women really have an ego thing where the modern woman doesnt want to stay at home, be outearned by her husband, they wanna be the boss, modern women will not be good obedient wives just cos you provide, but they will just think you are lucky to have her and she wont appreciate your providing at all. Just bear that in mind. Modern women do not want to feel beneath their husbands, she will try to outcompete you if you outearn her, or look down on you if you dont earn enough.

For the woman, everything is about ego and self-image. It's all about her success, her achievements, her house and her family, you are just some guy in her life story that helps with the bills. So just go with it, your efforts as a hardworking husband provider will never be appreciated in the long term by modern women. You will expect something in return for being that guy and she will resent giving it to you.

The solution is to bring other things to the table so that your earnings are not the main thing she appreciates about you. To do that you need to focus more on those things and less on financial success.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
if you lose your job, find another one. don't give up, we can do anything if we really want to. look and work and search night and day until you get something going. don't sit down and cry. some special cases exist for this where you can get more money from the government by not working such as L and I claims and so forth. so be smart.
I think people should always be on the job market, I've lost my last few jobs due to restructuring, that's why i always apply for jo
That is how it works in traditional Patriarchy. In 'natural' societies though, it is more communal, so there is no marriage system, like with most animals, or the Matriarchal (kinda flat, non-Patriarchal) systems like the Mosuo in China.

We are now moving away from Patriarchy, but its **** for men cos we have the worst of both Patriarchy and the Natural system, we are expected to work hard and 'provide' as in the Patriarchy, but we have no power or respect.

Basically the Natural system, I argue it is superior to Patriarchy. It's like the Mosuo, or like animals. All the men work and contribute to the society, the women work too. Women can have relationships and children with anyone they want. Men do not provide anything directly to the women they are in relationships with. We are sort of halfway there with state benefits and such where men are paying more taxes and women apparantly receive more benefits.

Also, women really have an ego thing where the modern woman doesnt want to stay at home, be outearned by her husband, they wanna be the boss, modern women will not be good obedient wives just cos you provide, but they will just think you are lucky to have her and she wont appreciate your providing at all. Just bear that in mind. Modern women do not want to feel beneath their husbands, she will try to outcompete you if you outearn her, or look down on you if you dont earn enough.

The solution is to bring other things to the table so that your earnings are not the main thing she appreciates about you. To do that you need to focus more on those things and less on financial success.
I honestly love how modern women think working 8 hours a day in the office is "freedom" while cooking and cleaning at home for 2 hours a day is "slavery".

These women have no idea how badly they have been fooled by big buisness into becoming obedient worker drones.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Jack22,Just to say I love your piccies they express in four Panoramas what Gibbon took a million words to say?