Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the dating scene like in Seattle

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're confusing things in your post.

Suburbs are not always separate things from major metros. Often times, suburbs are a part of major metros. Being in a suburb in a major metro isn't as good in most cases as being in the principal city of that major metro. The experience in the suburb will be worse and you'll perceive the major metro as shiit simply because you chose to live in the wrong neighborhood. If there are suburban environments without a major city nearby (these are often smaller cities of around 50-150k), that's a different experience.

A lot of one's success in dating in an area comes down to their social network. I've seen guys in metro areas of 300,000 have an easier time with dating than guys in metro areas of 5 million + simply due to having a stronger social network.

Smaller areas (less than 150k population) tend to suffer from a lack of choices. If you're some guy who finds himself single after the age of 25 and you're in a smaller area, you likely need to move to a bigger area if you are able to do that.

The middle sized metros (150-600/700k) are often the best bet for dating. They are big enough that you'll have some choice but small enough that you won't run into the problems of the major metros. In the smaller areas, the lack of choice is killer. In the areas with 1 million + metro population, the competition is fierce and the women are ultra demanding.
it's more difficult to be in the 5% in a major metro than in a middle-sized one.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would speculate it’s pretty bad. Likely lots of liberal/SJW and those that moved there in their late 20s to “find themselves”. I could be wrong.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's more difficult to be in the 5% in a major metro than in a middle-sized one.
Yes, that is true. I have seen guys play the status component of Game well in a mid-sized metro whereas they wouldn't have nearly as much status in a major metro.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lived in Seattle for one year. I managed to land a job there and decided to take the plunge despite having no contacts and was pretty much on my own. I liked my time there (Washington as a whole) but it wasn't really my scene. $ was a big factor and I was often stressed from work. This was early on in my career. It would be a different story now but I have no intentions on moving there.

If you are already settled/got something going on you'll have a great time.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When scares?
Like somebody told me.
If you have time to type.
You have no excuse ....period.