Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about this chick?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Texted a latina girl in IG, after a short convo proposed to meet. She is 7/8 - not a dime for me. Below is our conversation:

Me: Are you free tonight?
Her: Maybe. Where would you like to take me?
Me: There is one hipster pub close to center
Her: I can’t drink alcohol. I prefer somewhere more relax.
Me: Coffee?
Her: No. A restaurant where we don’t have that much noise
Me: I do not go on dinners on the first date
Her: I do. That’s what gentleman should do At least that’s what I am getting used to.
Me: So you define if the guy is a gentleman if he brings to you to a fancy place?
Her: Who says it has to be fancy. I define a gentleman a man who takes his time to take me somewhere. A coffee is something I can do anytime
Me: Too bad. Cause I love coffee meeting that people can do anytime
Her: Enjoy your coffee then

I do consider her as a typical chick who is looking for guy. So no reply from my side.

What do you think?

Attachments

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: I do. That’s what gentleman should do At least that’s what I am getting used to.
Me: So you define if the guy is a gentleman if he brings to you to a fancy place?
Here is where you lost her. I mean even earlier when she said "I prefer somewhere more relaxed" just said, "k I know just the spot. Wanna meet up at 7?"

Then text her the address to a restaurant close to your place.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you were bucking a stacked deck from the get go...I probably would have offered a walk or go sledding (depending on your local weather) with hot chocolate and PB&J sandwiches when she rejected the pub idea.

You are in luck....See I'm an amateur caterer. I'll fix us a picnic lunch with a thermos of hot chocolate. We can talk about our favorite restaurants while we explore/ the sledding hill at Dopkin's farm/ the Riverwalk and People's Park. Dress warm!

She would probably rule herself out at that point, and I'd save myself the headache of a IG meal seeker. If she is interested in YOU than she would make the meetup work. She thinks she has better options than you , so you are better off without her...

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is where you lost her. I mean even earlier when she said "I prefer somewhere more relaxed" just said, "k I know just the spot. Wanna meet up at 7?"

Then text her the address to a restaurant close to your place.
Nah, as I said I do not do restaurants with the chicks I never met before. From the point she said where you wanna take me I knew she is probably the person who is looking for a free entertainment. I was rather curious whether it is only my preference or someone actually does it

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you were bucking a stacked deck from the get go...I probably would have offered a walk or go sledding (depending on your local weather) with hot chocolate and PB&J sandwiches when she rejected the pub idea.

You are in luck....See I'm an amateur caterer. I'll fix us a picnic lunch with a thermos of hot chocolate. We can talk about our favorite restaurants while we explore/ the sledding hill at Dopkin's farm/ the Riverwalk and People's Park. Dress warm!

She would probably rule herself out at that point, and I'd save myself the headache of a IG meal seeker. If she is interested in YOU than she would make the meetup work. She thinks she has better options than you , so you are better off without her...
Yeah, and I bet she would reply “I can walk anytime I want”

so you will end up replying something like I did

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texted a latina girl in IG, after a short convo proposed to meet. She is 7/8 - not a dime for me. Below is our conversation:

Her: Who says it has to be fancy. I define a gentleman a man who takes his time to take me somewhere. A coffee is something I can do anytime
Me: Too bad. Cause I love coffee meeting that people can do anytime
Her: Enjoy your coffee then

I do consider her as a typical chick who is looking for guy. So no reply from my side.

What do you think?
Every single response from this girl indicates low interest or non-compliance. This chick has some sexy pics but she's not exuding being sweet or carefree. Lol at cafes being louder than restaurants. A lot of latinas like to post semi-sexy pics and then sit back and try to passively funnel dudes into dinner dates.

Now when you say "latina", do you mean a girl of latin-american heritage? Btw, getting a narcissistic vibe from the pic on the bottom left.

Last edited:

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single response from this girl indicates low interest or non-compliance. This chick has some sexy pics but she's not exuding being sweet or carefree. Lol at cafes being louder than restaurants. A lot of latinas like to post semi-sexy pics and then sit back and try to passively funnel dudes into dinner dates.

Now when you say "latina", do you mean a girl of latin-american heritage?
She is from Peru. So yes.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Me: So you define if the guy is a gentleman if he brings to you to a fancy place? Oh Darlin', I'm not ALWAYS a gentleman...but many have called me one and it wasn't when we were in a restaurant. We can talk about our favorite restaurants while we get to know one another.
Her:... I define a gentleman a man who takes his time to take me somewhere. A walk is something I can do anytime
Me: Too bad. Cause I love coffee meeting that people can do anytime It's about the company of the person I'm with. Aren't you a fun person to walk and talk with? (Qualifying her...)

Yeah, and I bet she would reply “I can walk anytime I want”
so you will end up replying something like I did
And that may have been the case. I think you read it right. I also think maybe deep down she was wanting to be convinced.

I had a cute woman ( Blonde professional near my age with kids)

what I thought a good first date was....

I thought maybe she was angling to see whether I'd take her to an expensive restaurant or do some grand gesture.

To which I replied: " a great first date goes by so fast you don't realize it because the conversation flows so well. There is a physical attraction right away and a palpable sexual tension. The activity isn't as important as the opportunity to really communicate. Could be coffee, a beer, a walk outside, or sitting by the fire."

That was Thursday Afternoon. Friday Midday we were having coffee together and walking and talking....

She wanted to meet again and pressed it. I however had another option coming into town in 5 days and ended up ghosting her.

She is from Peru. So yes.
That explains a lot....but keep my first date idea in mind because it will filter out the timewasters....

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a b*tch.

Should have said ok and booked the priciest place in town, met her there, and ran up the tab. Then when the check arrives or shortly before excuse yourself to go to the restroom...and leave.

You'd do all guys a favor as she'll never ask for a dinner first date again.
The way I see it - she thinks she is hot, and because of that everyone should provide her high end leisure.
In the past every chick who mentioned me “gentlemen will do or does stuff” appeared to be a gold digger.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
With a girl like that there are bound to be a bunch of dudes sliding in her dms, doing the exact same thing you doing.

If you are not on point with the responses, she will next you quickly.
She was definitely looking for you to qualify yourself to her.

Masters in the chat giving excellent responses, like 2rocky here:
Me: So you define if the guy is a gentleman if he brings to you to a fancy place? Oh Darlin', I'm not ALWAYS a gentleman...but many have called me one and it wasn't when we were in a restaurant. We can talk about our favorite restaurants while we get to know one another.
Her:... I define a gentleman a man who takes his time to take me somewhere. A walk is something I can do anytime
Me: Too bad. Cause I love coffee meeting that people can do anytime It's about the company of the person I'm with. Aren't you a fun person to walk and talk with? (Qualifying her...)
Yet still even after playing it well, highly unlikely it would have landed upon a date IMO. Her energy was as if she was just looking for attention from you.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think of my alternative response for op?

WRONG

RIGHT

Me: I'm heading out tonight, come with me
Her: Where would you like to take me?
Me: It's a surprise
Her: I don't like surprises :(
Me: Uh-huh. What time should I pick you up?

If she doesn't comply, drop her.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a typical dinner wh0re who goes on dinner dates with guys she may not even be interested in. I can guarantee that she’s NOT going to offer to split the bill at the end of the date.

On a side note, women who use the word “gentleman” in an effort to shame or control men are, without exception, cvnts.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It do
What do you guys think of my alternative response for op?

WRONG

RIGHT

Me: I'm heading out tonight, come with me
Her: Where would you like to take me?
Me: It's a surprise
Her: I don't like surprises :(
Me: Uh-huh. What time should I pick you up?

If she doesn't comply, drop her.
It does not matter how you play it. If it is a wrong girl from the very beginning you will get the same result.

CaptainFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a typical dinner wh0re who goes on dinner dates with guys she may not even be interested in. I can guarantee that she’s NOT going to offer to split the bill at the end of the date.

On a side note, women who use the word “gentleman” in an effort to shame or control men are, without exception, cvnts.
I totally agree that when women use the gentleman card is mainly to shame you into doing something that is advantageous to them and not so much to you. As a rule i avoid dinner dates on initial dates, unless its homemade meal at her or my place. If i end up going to a restaurant i make it a point to split the bill, i dont make a scene out of it, i just naturally wait to see if see has the initiative to pull out her purse. If she doesnt i just say "are we splitting the bill?" or "are you paying your half with card or cash?", With the second one im already assuming we are splitting the bill and treat it as 2 friends having a meal. this type of filtering always weeded out entitled princesses who want suckers to pay for their way, but it never scared away any girls who were genuinely attracted or interested in me. Try these out next time you go on a dinner fellows

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you deal with a woman who posts those type of pictures, that's what you get.
This

@powersize I've met/know of a lot of women like this that post a lot of stuff like that on their social media. Literally their entire lives are about how much attention they can garner, from both men and women. I can't really explain it but it's a need for external validation for anything and everything. A lot of these women are super stuck up and think they are much better than they actually are. You'll notice that they look much better in photos than they do in real life, again the fact that they are editing and going through literally hundreds of photos of themselves to create an image should say it all right there. A lot of these women are also used to having literally droves of men that are seeking their attention/approval/acceptance. They are used to having their way and have men fall over themselves just for a chance to talk to them, let alone have sex with them.