You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
No offence but why are you here?I find the whole thing very stressful and by and large go out of my way to avoid it.
I hate being naked in any sort of company, always have. Once you add in my complete
lack of game and general awkwardness in female company plus my appalling escalation
abilities, sex has now become something other people do.
For me it's a bit like eating when I'm not hungry in the first place... I don't crave pvssy in the slightest.
None taken, as I always reply when I'm asked that question...No offence but why are you here?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
No one is normal hereNone taken, as I always reply when I'm asked that question...
I'm trying to learn to be more normal.
It's not going great tbh.
CringeGetting a deep tissue massage for an hour and using sex as a reward if she does it right.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That's when you make her addicted to youLet's talk about least favorite part about sex: Right after I cvm.
Damn me too but I cvm waaay too easily doing doggyGoing at her doggy style…
I actually really believe that the build-up (the chemistry, genuine desire, the "gaming", the foreplay) is better than sex itself.(Besides The Orgasm)
That’s why you save the best for last buddy. Make her submit, then let ‘er ripDamn me too but I cvm waaay too easily doing doggy
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That’s a good idea. ThanksThat’s why you save the best for last buddy. Get her to submit, then let ‘er rip
That's all good and fun but na that ain't better than sex my guyI actually really believe that the build-up (the chemistry, genuine desire, the "gaming", the foreplay) is better than sex itself.
Modern Man Advice
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.