Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB7.5 The Ideal Girlfriend?

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
There are so many black pill threads on this forum I thought I'd post a little "good news" relatively speaking.

IME, I haven't been any happier dating 9+ caliber girls than with hb6, 7 or 7.5. Often, I'm happier in relationships with girls in the hb 6 to 8 range. I'm often dating these girls not just for their looks but because of compatibility in personality and interests.

With the hottest girls, I've often found myself anxious that I'll lose her to the competition, and despite my best attempts to fight off my jealous impulses I was never quite able to fend off these thoughts completely. It was a constant lingering source of tension and eventually ruined a couple of relationships.

These girls also spent a staggering amount of time with makeup, shopping, glamour and beauty mags, and were generally heavily addicted to social media, leading to neuroticism and occasional weird outbursts which were totally unprovoked. I was dating these girls for their beauty, but also resented the fact that realistically speaking they couldn't maintain their looks without investing a huge amount of time, energy and money. I was attracted to their beauty but resented their superficiality which didn't make any sense because it was precisely their superficial appearance which attracted me!

Overall, girls who are around hb7.5 are so hot you'll be completely satisfied and happy with their appearance, but they won't be so obsessed with their appearance that literally nothing else matters.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
There are so many black pill threads on this forum I thought I'd post a little "good news" relatively speaking.

IME, I haven't been any happier dating 9+ caliber girls than with hb6, 7 or 7.5. Often, I'm happier in relationships with girls in the hb 6 to 8 range. I'm often dating these girls not just for their looks but because of compatibility in personality and interests.

With the hottest girls, I've often found myself anxious that I'll lose her to the competition, and despite my best attempts to fight off my jealous impulses I was never quite able to fend off these thoughts completely. It was a constant lingering source of tension and eventually ruined a couple of relationships.

These girls also spent a staggering amount of time with makeup, shopping, glamour and beauty mags, and were generally heavily addicted to social media, leading to neuroticism and occasional weird outbursts which were totally unprovoked. I was dating these girls for their beauty, but also resented the fact that realistically speaking they couldn't maintain their looks without investing a huge amount of time, energy and money. I was attracted to their beauty but resented their superficiality which didn't make any sense because it was precisely their superficial appearance which attracted me!

Overall, girls who are around hb7.5 are so hot you'll be completely satisfied and happy with their appearance, but they won't be so obsessed with their appearance that literally nothing else matters.
I think that's a good point! Now granted, if you grew up with the HB8 plus girl and knew her for years then I think it's doable totally since you both know each other and already have a bond with her.

What really opened my eyes to the HB 9 and 10 brats is a course I took in college. I was in an Art appreciation class. The class was dull, boring, and being a business major I had no interest in, BUT art was an required elective.

Anyway there was a model in my class. A legit HB9.5. I might even post her pic sometime since she does fashion modeling anyway. She's was about 5-7 so not tall enough for big scale fashion or Miss America but anyway.

But in the class and on the college campus literally NO ONE socialized with her. granted this was a private, liberal arts college. You'd think guys would be tripping over their d*cks. Nope. The problem? Her attitude and personality. One of the biggest snobs I've ever seen. Everyone hated her. She'd be sarcastic to classmates, suck up to the teacher and overall a stuck up nose. Girls and guys both avoided her and behind her back said how snobby she is. Most of us hated the class and she'd make fun of us for it.

But anyway the funny thing was I ended up being one of the few people who initiated conversation with her and actually would somewhat become sociable with her and chat before classes and exchanged emails and she was a lot more friendly towards me than the others once I talked to her.

If that's how most HB 9.5s are then I would not want anything to do with it. She was super hot but yet guys on campus wanted nothing to do with it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know man…it seems that the rating scale is highly subjective. To me, a girl that requires a huge amount of money, time and effort to look good is not a 10 or a 9 (or even an 8).

The way I see it, a 10 is the ideal of female beauty. Absolute and I mean ABSOLUTE perfection. No appearance flaws of any kind. 10’s are so rare, they practically don’t exist. There may only be one in your entire city…or country. Depending on where you live, you may well go through your entire life without seeing a 10 in person. She is the Bugatti Chiron of women.

A 9 is a near perfect, natural beauty. She looks hot with zero makeup. You get instant wood when you see her in a bikini. She is the Ferrari/Lamborghini of women. You see them around but not often and usually in particular locations.

Now a 8 is your typical hot girl. When most guys here talk about 9’s and 10’s, they are really talking about 8’s. She definitely uses makeup to accentuate her looks but is still hot enough without it. She has a nice toned body and a pleasant face. She’s the kind of woman you would be happy to have on your arm when you’re out in public or when going to fancy places. Other men and women will definitely notice her. You can wake up next to her without second guessing your choices. She is the Porsche/high end Mercedes of women.

A 7 is a girl who is kind of cute, when you are sober. When your are drunk, she may look hot (but in that case, you will be disappointed waking up next to her in the morning). She relies heavily on makeup to look sexy. Her body is not ugly but it’s not alluring either. You don’t want to spend too much time looking at her in her natural makeup-less state. She is the stripped out, no options, base model BMW 3 series of women.

A 6 is someone you might consider fvcking after a few drinks, especially if you are trying to break a dry spell. You will feel bad/guilty waking up next to her in the morning. She is a Honda Civic with cheap aftermarket rims and a ricer wing.

A 5 is your average modern American woman. In other words, a fat and disgusting slob that you wouldn’t want to fvck under any circumstances. And anything less than 5 is too scary for words…

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never got into this rating a woman by numbers thing. No matter who you date or are in a relationship with or are married to, of course you're going see another woman out in public that you will find more PHYSICALLY attractive but that's just on looks only. Once you're with someone for awhile and you truly love them, they should be a 10 in your books regardless of what other guys think because long-term, ALL of their qualities will add up to a 10, not just her looks.

And of course everyone has their own opinion of what they consider attractive. Some like skinny, some like bigger, some like one race over another.

I'm 40 and basically just go by if I find a woman physically attractive, I'm not worried about someone else out there that could be more physically attractive than her cuz they'll always be one. It's like chasing the eternal carrot. I just focus on how this particular woman makes me feel at that moment, and go with it. Over time, if it becomes long-term, she'll eventually be considered a 10 to me once I become attracted to all her qualities regardless if to other guys she isn't.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
That being said, I still have picked up a lot of solid advice on this forum when it comes to women regardless of the fact that I'm in a relationship with one.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know man…it seems that the rating scale is highly subjective. To me, a girl that requires a huge amount of money, time and effort to look good is not a 10 or a 9 (or even an 8).

The way I see it, a 10 is the ideal of female beauty. Absolute and I mean ABSOLUTE perfection. No appearance flaws of any kind. 10’s are so rare, they practically don’t exist. There may only be one in your entire city…or country. Depending on where you live, you may well go through your entire life without seeing a 10 in person. She is the Bugatti Chiron of women.

A 9 is a near perfect, natural beauty. She looks hot with zero makeup. You get instant wood when you see her in a bikini. She is the Ferrari/Lamborghini of women. You see them around but not often and usually in particular locations.

Now a 8 is your typical hot girl. When most guys here talk about 9’s and 10’s, they are really talking about 8’s. She definitely uses makeup to accentuate her looks but is still hot enough without it. She has a nice toned body and a pleasant face. She’s the kind of woman you would be happy to have on your arm when you’re out in public or when going to fancy places. Other men and women will definitely notice her. You can wake up next to her without second guessing your choices. She is the Porsche/high end Mercedes of women.

A 7 is a girl who is kind of cute, when you are sober. When your are drunk, she may look hot (but in that case, you will be disappointed waking up next to her in the morning). She relies heavily on makeup to look sexy. Her body is not ugly but it’s not alluring either. You don’t want to spend too much time looking at her in her natural makeup-less state. She is the stripped out, no options, base model BMW 3 series of women.

A 6 is someone you might consider fvcking after a few drinks, especially if you are trying to break a dry spell. You will feel bad/guilty waking up next to her in the morning. She is a Honda Civic with cheap aftermarket rims and a ricer wing.

A 5 is your average modern American woman. In other words, a fat and disgusting slob that you wouldn’t want to fvck under any circumstances. And anything less than 5 is too scary for words…
I think your scale description here should be the benchmark. You nailed it

Reactions: B80

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
My girlfriend is a 7.5, I'd say. I'm the happiest I've ever been in a relationship.

Agree with OP. HB8+ are good for the occasional grunge fvck, but not much else.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never got into this rating a woman by numbers thing. No matter who you date or are in a relationship with or are married to, of course you're going see another woman out in public that you will find more PHYSICALLY attractive but that's just on looks only. Once you're with someone for awhile and you truly love them, they should be a 10 in your books regardless of what other guys think because long-term, ALL of their qualities will add up to a 10, not just her looks.

And of course everyone has their own opinion of what they consider attractive. Some like skinny, some like bigger, some like one race over another.

I'm 40 and basically just go by if I find a woman physically attractive, I'm not worried about someone else out there that could be more physically attractive than her cuz they'll always be one. It's like chasing the eternal carrot. I just focus on how this particular woman makes me feel at that moment, and go with it. Over time, if it becomes long-term, she'll eventually be considered a 10 to me once I become attracted to all her qualities regardless if to other guys she isn't.
This ideology may work @ 40/50 but it certainly don't when you are younger

I was 25 when i got with my last GF she was probably a 7 at best in terms of looks but personality was very very good

First year or two of the relationship was ok i managed wasn't really interested in pursuing other women ..... by year 3 i found myself becoming less and less physically attracted to her , she was always up for sex but lacked confidence and it was very mediocre at times

By year 4 even though i loved her as a person it was becoming evident the romantic element between us was non existent and the relationship had to end

For women its different they don't value men solely on physical attributes they can genuinely fall in a love with a mans presence

But i think you will find an alarming number of men are realistically in the same situation as me , having settled with partners that probably don't tick all the boxes and are too scared to take the exit and find one that does ( three very close friends of mine are in this exact situation )

Some wont be as honest out of fear of being labelled as "shallow" but unfortunately the world is shallow people are shallow i would rather be honest with myself than live a complete lie and have a mid life crisis by 45

I believe if you leave it as long as possible before settling you have enough time to figure out what it is you like and what it is you don't and therefore a much better chance of your desire for her lasting

Its not really about finding a HB 7/8/9/10

Its about how you perceive a woman to meet your needs sexually , physically , mentally ,emotionally

Every box does need to be checked unfortunately or resentment will build over time i don't care what anyone says

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate the idea of numbers= a tangible value of a woman's beauty. However I will admit there is a continuum. But no woman's value is static...

Out at the club early in the night she will be at her highest and best visual appeal...Sometimes due to Spanx and makeup. Think models during a shoot or fashion show, ballerinas or dancers on stage..., another example is Fitness competitors right before a show/contest....Spray tans, dehydrated, cutting workouts, etc... This is the Cinderella at the ball before Midnight moment...NOT SUSTAINABLE

On the other end of the spectrum is her in sweats and no makeup. When she is bloated and on her period,or has the flu, or is hungover. You will not see this woman until you commit to her and wake up one morning with her and say "YIKES!" Don't put too much value on these moments. They are rare glimpses into a vulnerable moment. you should be honored she let you see it.

Then there is a smaller continuum that exists in her public appearance at work, and school that is the sustainable and repeatable presentation of her visual appeal. I find the more range between the two extremes mentioned above, the lower the average seems during the majority of her public life.

There is a Multiplier though in her attitude and the way she treats you and other people. This seems to be a constant and anchors where a woman is on the sliding beauty scale. A pleasant voice and a kind word goes a long way towards deeming someone more attractive, as I have gotten older. But that comes with age, and I don't expect any 20 something hornier than a two peckered billy goat will be able to see the third factor until he's been rejected at least 50 times by women at the peak moment of their beauty, and had a woman make him feel like a king with her words and affection.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Each category less 1 number.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imho.... you want a gf who's equal or 1 notch less than your smv..So your not puzzy whipped and slave to her V .... and so she doesn't have the your good enough for now attitude

If your a 7.... u want a 6.5 or 7... etc... an 8 will next you when the opertunity presents itself

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the hottest girls, I've often found myself anxious that I'll lose her to the competition,
The ideal isn't to stop being anxious. It's to accept that relationships are transient, women are capricious, and that even at your optimized self, women will still leave you to explore other options -- and should always be free to leave, as long as they are never free to return.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where does this woman place on the scale?

View attachment 7545
I've seen a documentary segment on this woman, she has a disorder called Marfanoid–progeroid–lipodystrophy syndrome which prevents her from gaining any body fat.

She's frankly not much less appealing as a girlfriend than some pancaked, self-absorbed selfie wh0re.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Good scales but they don't really take into account chicks that have cute faces like a 7 but banging bodies like a 9...I wouldn't be upset waking up next to that...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imho.... you want a gf who's equal or 1 notch less than your smv..So your not puzzy whipped and slave to her V .... and so she doesn't have the your good enough for now attitude

If your a 7.... u want a 6.5 or 7... etc... an 8 will next you when the opertunity presents itself
This is where money and social status come in. If you make significantly more money than she does, or if you have higher social status for some other reason, you can date women with comparable or even higher SMV without being a “slave”. However, if you are equals in terms of money and social status, you are going to have to date down in terms of SMV.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Great scale and true. My girlfriend seems to be an 8 by this scale. She gets a lot of looks by male and female and many have told me she’s hot (males aswell as females). She’s had some work done (enhanced ass) but uses very little makeup except fake lashes. At times it’s annoying how many dudes are simping over her sending her DM’s and offering her things. She doesn’t answer these DM’s and I am not worried but at times she doesn’t understand why I don’t simp for her. To be together with an HB8 takes a lot of confidence and being okay that thirsty men will DM your girl and also stare at her on the street/club.

I’ve never seen an HB10 in my life like you said they are physical unicorns, 9’s are extremely rare aswell. I can’t even think of a famous HB10. Perfection doesn’t exist.