Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB7.5 The Ideal Girlfriend?

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks alone, above average, but once I got to know her, who knows....

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
How would this model rank?

That girl looks a bit like marisa tomei in her 20's. That definitely looks like an older pic. Terrible wardrobe, low res photo but I'm sure she's a beautiful girl nonetheless even though the photo is far from flattering.

Anyway, I did see a genuinely hot girl yesterday at the store. Not just 'my type' but genuinely 'unique.' I don't even know how to describe it, except as a rare beauty. Average height, beautiful curvy body not not to any extreme, beautiful face, dark hair.

I made no attempt to hide my checking her out. She made a strange proximity approach attempt. There was a guy standing a few feet from me. She squeezed in between us, and stood ridiculously close to the other guy looking at the goods over his shoulder.

She was so close he was freaking out. He was a below average looking guy, probably not used to that type of attention!

She had her back to me and just stood there making the other guy feel super uncomfortable! I didn't say anything though and she left after a bit.

Everyone above a 5 has the same entitlement now
When I was checking out the shortest line was (not surprisingly?) with the homeliest looking cashier lol. She may have been 4/10ish.

The next guy in line was a senior man. He began to shower her with compliments, told her how beautiful she was, so happy to see her again, so over the top. He just went on and on as I was walking out.

I've seen older guys do this a ton. I suppose for these guys, any female in her 20's is "hot."

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very hot women many times are damaged goods because they get pampered their entire lives based purely off of their looks. They don't have to grow as a person at all in any aspect other than try to look good. Hence why they tend to age less gracefully as well.

That said, these numbers are very arbitrary and subjective as has already been pointed out. I would say in general it is difficult to truly say a "HB 7.5" vis-a-vis a "HB 8.5" has some major difference across the board in how they behave in a relationship. I also would say that the "perfect 10" does not really exist. I am not sure I have ever seen a woman I would truly say is a "10" on looks.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I think of rating women based on looks, I think of that cheesy movie She's Out of my League with Alice Eve.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are rating women entirely on their looks you should prepare to always be disappointed in life when it comes to women. There's MUCH more you should be factoring when rating what's a 10, 9, or whatever than what they look like.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are rating women entirely on their looks you should prepare to always be disappointed in life when it comes to women. There's MUCH more you should be factoring when rating what's a 10, 9, or whatever than what they look like.
She can be a 8, 9, or 10 in looks and be a 1 in the personality department.

My opinion is that 8s and higher don't have to work on themselves that much because they can get by on looks alone. There's always the exception, but I'd say it's quite rare.

I'd rather date someone lower on the smv scale that I find attractive in both looks and personality.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ideal for me is an 8 with a good brain. Any less in the looks department and I can't stay interested. Same happens if she is crazy. Attractive women that aren't crazy are very rare.

If all you want to do is date, then find the hottest and most fun girls out there. That's what I did and I had a good time doing it.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know man…it seems that the rating scale is highly subjective. To me, a girl that requires a huge amount of money, time and effort to look good is not a 10 or a 9 (or even an 8).

The way I see it, a 10 is the ideal of female beauty. Absolute and I mean ABSOLUTE perfection. No appearance flaws of any kind. 10’s are so rare, they practically don’t exist. There may only be one in your entire city…or country. Depending on where you live, you may well go through your entire life without seeing a 10 in person. She is the Bugatti Chiron of women.

A 9 is a near perfect, natural beauty. She looks hot with zero makeup. You get instant wood when you see her in a bikini. She is the Ferrari/Lamborghini of women. You see them around but not often and usually in particular locations.

Now a 8 is your typical hot girl. When most guys here talk about 9’s and 10’s, they are really talking about 8’s. She definitely uses makeup to accentuate her looks but is still hot enough without it. She has a nice toned body and a pleasant face. She’s the kind of woman you would be happy to have on your arm when you’re out in public or when going to fancy places. Other men and women will definitely notice her. You can wake up next to her without second guessing your choices. She is the Porsche/high end Mercedes of women.

A 7 is a girl who is kind of cute, when you are sober. When your are drunk, she may look hot (but in that case, you will be disappointed waking up next to her in the morning). She relies heavily on makeup to look sexy. Her body is not ugly but it’s not alluring either. You don’t want to spend too much time looking at her in her natural makeup-less state. She is the stripped out, no options, base model BMW 3 series of women.

A 6 is someone you might consider fvcking after a few drinks, especially if you are trying to break a dry spell. You will feel bad/guilty waking up next to her in the morning. She is a Honda Civic with cheap aftermarket rims and a ricer wing.

A 5 is your average modern American woman. In other words, a fat and disgusting slob that you wouldn’t want to fvck under any circumstances. And anything less than 5 is too scary for words…
Spot on my man.

This kind of thing comes up every few months. Its is subjective to a degree, but to me a 9, never mind a 10 is extremely rare. A true 9 will turn any, well vast majority of mens head.

Every now and then I'll see a 6 that I find extremely attractive, for a variety of reasons, but still acknowledge they're not a 8 or 9 in the grand scheme of physical attractiveness.

Don't want to be a **** about peoples ratings, but some of the 9's I've seen posted on here over the years are no where near that imo. Average looking (if that) women with a lot of makeup, good body and or plastic surgery.
It seems that as the % of out of shape western women is growing larger and larger ;) a woman who keeps herself in shape and uses a lot of makeup, nice hair etc (instragram 'models') is now considered a 8 or 9.

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ideal for me is an 8 with a good brain. Any less in the looks department and I can't stay interested. Same happens if she is crazy. Attractive women that aren't crazy are very rare.

If all you want to do is date, then find the hottest and most fun girls out there. That's what I did and I had a good time doing it.
Agree, but think even a true 8 that has a good brain, is relatively stable will be very hard to find.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have never seen an HB10 in person. Famous for me would be prime age Kerry Washington & Halle Berry.
Never heard of Kerry Washington, just looked her up and barely looks 7 to me, also not a big fan of Halle Berry, at least not if talking about her being a 9,

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, but think even a true 8 that has a good brain, is relatively stable will be very hard to find.
Yes and they aren't single for long.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That girl looks a bit like marisa tomei in her 20's. That definitely looks like an older pic. Terrible wardrobe, low res photo but I'm sure she's a beautiful girl nonetheless even though the photo is far from flattering.

Anyway, I did see a genuinely hot girl yesterday at the store. Not just 'my type' but genuinely 'unique.' I don't even know how to describe it, except as a rare beauty. Average height, beautiful curvy body not not to any extreme, beautiful face, dark hair.

I made no attempt to hide my checking her out. She made a strange proximity approach attempt. There was a guy standing a few feet from me. She squeezed in between us, and stood ridiculously close to the other guy looking at the goods over his shoulder.

She was so close he was freaking out. He was a below average looking guy, probably not used to that type of attention!

She had her back to me and just stood there making the other guy feel super uncomfortable! I didn't say anything though and she left after a bit.

When I was checking out the shortest line was (not surprisingly?) with the homeliest looking cashier lol. She may have been 4/10ish.

The next guy in line was a senior man. He began to shower her with compliments, told her how beautiful she was, so happy to see her again, so over the top. He just went on and on as I was walking out.

I've seen older guys do this a ton. I suppose for these guys, any female in her 20's is "hot."
Actually, recently we had an HB9-bordering 9.5 at my part time job for a short time. She only worked there a few weeks though. She was temp pandemic hire and got the job because her friend works there and when restaurants opened back up she quit.

Legit HB9 though and did some modeling for Abercrombie & Fitch too. Was about 5-11 as well, 21 years old. Ironic her longtime boyfriend was like half muslim or Indian (the country) or something. Skinny kid and she recently had a baby with him while not married. It just got me because he wasn't a super chad. Also, very nice lady too unlike must high end HBs.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, recently we had an HB9-bordering 9.5 at my part time job for a short time. She only worked there a few weeks though. She was temp pandemic hire and got the job because her friend works there and when restaurants opened back up she quit.

Legit HB9 though and did some modeling for Abercrombie & Fitch too. Was about 5-11 as well, 21 years old. Ironic her longtime boyfriend was like half muslim or Indian (the country) or something. Skinny kid and she recently had a baby with him while not married. It just got me because he wasn't a super chad. Also, very nice lady too unlike must high end HBs.
I'm sure he has money.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty costs a LOT of money. I don’t know why so many guys think they’re entitled to HB8+.
I was at the heart of men's magazines for a chunk of the 00s, mum tutting as she ran (35-36 yr old Pam Anderson on the cover) it through the supermarket till haha how embarassing but good times.

Maybe some guys get with women 'above their league' because they simply believed they could and went for the get-go.

I did see video during COVID of Claudia Schiffer circa 1994, getting insight into all the fuss over models. Being hot has perks, for sure, but, whilst adorable in garb done by your French stylist , she was almost alien-like, walking into agencies as press papped her.

Me? My job is probably the best ever, only 4 hrs a week, and I try savouring the time I get to rest (I'm a gardener), but very lonely and I accept that.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many black pill threads on this forum I thought I'd post a little "good news" relatively speaking.

IME, I haven't been any happier dating 9+ caliber girls than with hb6, 7 or 7.5. Often, I'm happier in relationships with girls in the hb 6 to 8 range. I'm often dating these girls not just for their looks but because of compatibility in personality and interests.

With the hottest girls, I've often found myself anxious that I'll lose her to the competition, and despite my best attempts to fight off my jealous impulses I was never quite able to fend off these thoughts completely. It was a constant lingering source of tension and eventually ruined a couple of relationships.

These girls also spent a staggering amount of time with makeup, shopping, glamour and beauty mags, and were generally heavily addicted to social media, leading to neuroticism and occasional weird outbursts which were totally unprovoked. I was dating these girls for their beauty, but also resented the fact that realistically speaking they couldn't maintain their looks without investing a huge amount of time, energy and money. I was attracted to their beauty but resented their superficiality which didn't make any sense because it was precisely their superficial appearance which attracted me!

Overall, girls who are around hb7.5 are so hot you'll be completely satisfied and happy with their appearance, but they won't be so obsessed with their appearance that literally nothing else matters.

Women who are too obsessed with their image are casual dating material at best. Always choose the girl with an actual personality and interests over the insta/selfie thot.