Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is going on with the world and this non-binary crap??

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think being gay and tranny are the same thing?
No, they are not the same thing. Nor are they mutually exclusive. Gay is orientation, trans is identity. I was focused more on how one gets “treated” or therapy for such. And if people actually think such therapy can “correct” it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't know why you're focusing on homosexuality then. No one is talking about that. The conversation is about Transgenderism. I don't think gays need therapy, but trannies most certainly do. And if therapy can't correct it, how about we don't model society based on a mental illness outlier of humans.
No, they are not the same thing. Nor are they mutually exclusive. Gay is orientation, trans is identity. I was focused more on how one gets “treated” or therapy for such. And if people actually think such therapy can “correct” it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't know why you're focusing on homosexuality then. No one is talking about that. The conversation is about Transgenderism.
Alright. Point taken.

I don't think gays need therapy, but trannies most certainly do. And if therapy can't correct it, how about we don't model society based on a mental illness outlier of humans.
It is a strawman to suggest society is being modeled based on transgender people.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a strawman to suggest society is being modeled based on transgender people.
When media, government, and educational institutions are trying to control the way one refers to them by shaming those that don't refer to them as their "proper pronouns" I'd say that's trying to model society around them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When media, government, and educational institutions are trying to control the way one refers to them by shaming those that don't refer to them as their "proper pronouns" I'd say that's trying to model society around them.
Here in lies the problem. This perception is rather extreme because it there is no tangible evidence of this. Modeling society around trans folks would be conferring some sort of legal benefits or public policy to “promote” being trans - such as trans tax breaks (vs. child tax credit, married tax filing status, etc etc). Instead, this is literally complaining about pronoun semantics.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modeling society around trans folks would be conferring some sort of legal benefits or public policy to “promote” being trans - such as trans tax breaks (vs. child tax credit, married tax filing status).
It could also be punishing based on "hate crimes".

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
There's a local cafe where this is a "thing" (in more ways than one), post 80.

The cashier was a thing. Not male, not female, just 'it.' Dense, wiry arms and back. and hairy arms like a man. But super lean and long hair like a woman. Huge face mask so couldn't tell one way or the other. Aggressive like a karen.

The male staff are doughy, gyno boobed, low test.

Lots of 20 something relatively good looking patrons, but high freak factor here too.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not calling someone their preferred pronoun is not a hate crime or a given human right.
Why would that would fall under hate crime?

To be clear my human rights comment refers to the legal definition of hate crime- which means violence due to race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental illness. In a war/ manly society, those types of people and thinking would be stamped out.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't know why you're focusing on homosexuality then. No one is talking about that. The conversation is about Transgenderism. I don't think gays need therapy, but trannies most certainly do. And if therapy can't correct it, how about we don't model society based on a mental illness outlier of humans.
Both, homosexuality and transgenderism are acquired behaviours. No one is born gay or transgender. Scientists have spent decades trying to find the"gay gene", without success. The same is true of transgenderism. There is no genetic basis for it (with the exception of a very small number of individuals who are actually born with both, male and female physical traits but we are not talking about them here).

IMO, if an adult want to change his or her sex, I am fine with that. It's a form of self-mutilation that should be discouraged but ultimately I believe in individual autonomy. However, the same does not apply to children. Anyone who brainwashes/encourages a child to change their sex deserves capital punishment.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emily Ratajkowski the model,has recently had a baby, and gone down this route.

Theyre complete lunatics,

Also if you google "how many genders are there"

the first 2 pages of results are owned by agenda websites and each result goes against science. even more concerning.

someone is also funding them, you dont just get on google page 1, for 50 pounds.

Theres something sinister at play here.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Both, homosexuality and transgenderism are acquired behaviours. No one is born gay or transgender. Scientists have spent decades trying to find the"gay gene", without success. The same is true of transgenderism. There is no genetic basis for it (with the exception of a very small number of individuals who are actually born with both, male and female physical traits but we are not talking about them here).

IMO, if an adult want to change his or her sex, I am fine with that. It's a form of self-mutilation that should be discouraged but ultimately I believe in individual autonomy. However, the same doe snot apply to children. Anyone who brainwashes/encourages a child to change their sex deserves capital punishment.
Well, if it’s not due to heredity then it has to be due to environment. My first guess as a prime source of such is a boy raised in the growing quantity of single never married mom households. A dad obviously wants to teach his son to be a man, take him fishing or hunting, encourage him to join sports like football, etc., but he’s not there.
What does a mom head of household think to do to raise her kid as a male?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if it’s not due to heredity then it has to be due to environment. My first guess as a prime source of such is a boy raised in the growing quantity of single never married mom households. A dad obviously wants to teach his son to be a man, take him fishing or hunting, encourage him to join sports like football, etc., but he’s not there.
What does a mom alone do to raise her kid as a male?
My speculation-
How can it be environment if we are describing an extreme minority of the population? No amount of “gay lifestyle” or “pro-trans” stuff turns a straight man into that.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When someone is proclaiming a 13 year old child to be gay then there must be something wrong with that person/parent. At that age you almost don't even know your own name and certainly not your sexuality. Things like that can piss me off. What gives adults the right to destroy kids future?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can it be environment if we are describing an extreme minority of the population? No amount of “gay lifestyle” or “pro-trans” stuff turns a straight man into that.
It's been observed in nature, that when a species becomes overpopulated in it's given environment, there is a higher occurrence of homosexuality.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emily Ratajkowski the model,has recently had a baby, and gone down this route.

Theyre complete lunatics,

Also if you google "how many genders are there"

the first 2 pages of results are owned by agenda websites and each result goes against science. even more concerning.

someone is also funding them, you dont just get on google page 1, for 50 pounds.

Theres something sinister at play here.
Because Google is a leftist organisation and thus they promote it through their search algorithm to show and promote these crappy shyt results.

BTW: Use duck,com instead go get real organic results instead.