Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is going on with the world and this non-binary crap??

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a video I saw, it had like a six year old boy wearing makeup and the mom was asking him if he was a boy or a girl, and he said "a girl". He also said he was seven years old, and the mom corrected him on that. So it's okay for a kid to say he's the wrong gender, but not to get his age wrong. Kids at that age say all sorts of stupid things. Parents are the parents for a reason, they need to parent, not to be told what to do by the whims of their child. This mother is probably some sort of activist nut, and is warping this poor kid, and he's likely to be a mess when he grows up.
So you think a parent can prevent a kid from being lgbtq?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a video I saw, it had like a six year old boy wearing makeup and the mom was asking him if he was a boy or a girl, and he said "a girl". He also said he was seven years old, and the mom corrected him on that.
This is just disgusting's and the mom should be removed and stripped with the rights of being a parent for ever. Well if possible sent to jail for destroying a human beings life.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by reversed? Just so that we are clear, are you saying that a gay man cannot transition to heterosexuality? That this has never happened before?
What I’m saying is that gay men, especially in the past, will externally conform to heteronormativity to prevent ostracism or even persecution. We all have an innate, driving desire to “fit in” and be members of a human tribe. We also have an innate, driving desire to not be targeted.

Knowing gay men, no, I do not believe absolutely gay men who “transitioned” to heterosexuality are being genuine in their claims that they now find homosexual acts viscerally repugnant and jerk off to naked women, the way a straight man does.

I do know a woman, one of my sister’s friends, who was a very outspoken lesbian and LGBT advocate in college, who is now engaged to a man. I think women are generally more susceptible to social influence (women are innately more socially conscious than men), but I also don’t think this particular woman is now a heterosexual. I think she’s a “queer” who has lived life as a lesbian (like Bill DeBlasio’s wife). Her fiancée is a very, very low SMV fellow, or what would be considered an “omega” male.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a video I saw, it had like a six year old boy wearing makeup and the mom was asking him if he was a boy or a girl, and he said "a girl". He also said he was seven years old, and the mom corrected him on that. So it's okay for a kid to say he's the wrong gender, but not to get his age wrong. Kids at that age say all sorts of stupid things. Parents are the parents for a reason, they need to parent, not to be told what to do by the whims of their child. This mother is probably some sort of activist nut, and is warping this poor kid, and he's likely to be a mess when he grows up.
There have always been weak or fvcked up parents like this. There have always been parents who actively influence and brainwash their children to promote an agenda. Unfortunately, parents are always in a position of highest authority over their children and many parents exploit that. The reason why it's newsworthy is because it's repulsive and outrageous to the majority of media consumers.

Only a small cohort of our population believes children should be allowed sex reassignment surgery. They get attention, because it's outrageous to any reasonable person, and outrage sells.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just disgusting's and the mom should be removed and stripped with the rights of being a parent for ever. Well if possible sent to jail for destroying a human beings life.
Get over yourself mate. 1000’s of kids lives are adversely affected by the actions of their parents without anyone taking LGBTQ etc into account. What about fat kids who are over fed? Or over indulged snowflake kids? How about those that get hit regularly? What about those who have sexually abusive parents? Then there’s those that are never shown any affection? A great many parents get a great many things about parenting very wrong indeed. Sometimes without ever intending to do so. But you seem very upset about the parents of people who don't feel right in their own skin. Your prejudice is showing.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackbird. ^^^. Are you claiming that - Powerquest- is prejudice for being disgusted with a parent for molding a child to believe they are a different sex due to the idiot's perversion or agenda? Downplaying it like (they're people) that don't feel right in their own skin misses the point that they are (little kids), very young people, children. I believe parents should let their kids be kids and help them with math. have to disagree with you on this one.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between moulding and supporting. And I'm suggesting that many other parents do
far worse stuff but they don't seem to earn his 'ban them from parenting' ire. A perfect example of how
parents have moulded a child is Greta 'How dare you' Thunberg, a trained mouthpiece for her parents
environmental views. I'm sure in some cases the parents are confusing children but in the bulk of cases
I'd like to believe they are simply accepting of what their child wishes and will fight tooth and nail to support their
kid. Children become sexualised at a much younger age now, as this forum can attest. Young girls aged 18
are guzzling *** like professionals as they've literally already been at it for years. Whether this morally is right
or wrong is neither here nor there. It's the reality parents have to deal with. There are very many 14 year old
girls getting their backs blown consensually out by older boys every single weekend. And younger. Social
media has probably got the lions share of the blame for that along with more liberal societal values in general.
But you can't bury your head in the sand and expect girls to be playing with Barbie dolls at 16 anymore.

My niece outed all of her toys at 10yo, now she has a mobile phone and takes lots of selfies, no doubt she will
start being interested in boys next. It breaks my heart to see her growing up so quickly but that's a sign of the
times. Her mother, my sister is a Police officer involved with child protection and could tell you stories that would
make your hair curl about the kinds of and levels of abuse some parents are capable of. But as a parent, to some
extent she has to let go and allow my niece to mature at the same rate as her peers and just step in with some
guidance from time to time. What I do know is that if my niece expressed a longing to be a boy, my sister would
first have all the relevant conversations with her but ultimately support what her daughter wanted to do. And she'd
have some choice words for anyone damning her for doing so, quite likely followed by a knuckle sandwich if I know
my sis. She's a badass when her little ones are threatened and she's well enough trained to put most people on
their arse. She's entirely unfazed by conflict too. Comes from her years on the beat and her riot training.

My trans friend tattooist had the opposite problem and his dad didn't talk to him for many years when he confessed
his wish to switch from female to male. It took years before his dad would accept that his little girl felt like she should
have been a little boy and would go to any lengths to achieve this, which just made the whole process more painful
for my friend when all he wanted was his dad to support his choice.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read every word of your post. It sounds like you have a friend that is trans and giving it a wide berth. Fine by me.
But you can't bury your head in the sand and expect girls to be playing with Barbie dolls at 16 anymore.
My sister left the house at 16, worked at a body shop and had her own apartment. Lied about her age. Myself, at 16 was in the army. Parents could sign you away back in 77. No Barbies. Your friend sounds cool..

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with gay or trans people as individuals. However, they are pushing an LGBTQ agenda, even onto pre-pubescent children, and are essentially recruiting. Here's an article that references a study that 40% of Gen Z identifies as LGBTQ. I believe that is rather high, but there are a number of studies showing that the younger generations have exploding numbers of people identifying as LGBTQ . IMO, this is a result of indoctrination, and a lack of moral standards in our current culture.

https://www.newsweek.com/nearly-40-...-christians-identify-lgbtq-poll-shows-1641085
There is a really important distinction to make here.... it's not gay or trans people who are pushing all this crap. It's the gay and trans activists (who are likely not gay or trans themselves) that have no qualms co-opting the voice and cause of actual gays and trans people to further their cause. They claim to speak for all gays and trans, yet they will immediately attack any member of the group that speaks for themselves and against the narrative. Blair White comes immediately to mind.

The vast majority of people don't hate gays and trans. People hate the LGBTQ movement because it's spearheaded insuferable human scum.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think a parent can prevent a kid from being lgbtq?
I think a kid that age doesn't have his sexual/gender identity formed yet, and he can be pushed or coddled into it. If you give in to every whim that a kid comes up with, that is not good parenting.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I think a kid that age doesn't have his sexual/gender identity formed yet, and he can be pushed or coddled into it. If you give in to every whim that a kid comes up with, that is not good parenting.
From healthychildren.org :

Gender identity typically develops in stages: Around age two: Children become conscious of the physical differences between boys and girls. Before their third birthday: Most children can easily label themselves as either a boy or a girl. By age four: Most children have a stable sense of their gender identity.Sep 18, 2018

Those conclusions obviously refer to a normal childhood, but children can also be manipulated after age four, just look at all the stage moms turning their daughters into lifetime beauty pageant contestants …

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gender identity typically develops in stages: Around age two: Children become conscious of the physical differences between boys and girls. Before their third birthday: Most children can easily label themselves as either a boy or a girl. By age four: Most children have a stable sense of their gender identity.Sep 18, 2018

Those conclusions obviously refer to a normal childhood, but children can also be manipulated after age four, just look at all the stage moms turning their daughters into lifetime beauty pageant contestants …
Take into consideration activist/woke parents who buy their kids boys and girls toys because they want the child to "reveal" their gender themselves, or the ones who just buy girls toys for the boys, because they don't want to feed into stereotypes. Then the preschoolers watch kids shows about boys wearing dresses and how that's okay, and get preached to by drag queens singing about bisexuals and pansexuals. It's got to have an effect.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take into consideration activist/woke parents who buy their kids boys and girls toys because they want the child to "reveal" their gender themselves, or the ones who just buy girls toys for the boys, because they don't want to feed into stereotypes. Then the preschoolers watch kids shows about boys wearing dresses and how that's okay, and get preached to by drag queens singing about bisexuals and pansexuals. It's got to have an effect.
According to those morons, gender is a social construct anyway.

Treating children in this manner is a form of child abuse, pure and simple. One day, people will be studying the history of the early 21st century and viewing "woke" parents and teachers with the same contempt that we reserve for pedophiles.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you seem very upset about the parents of people who don't feel right in their own skin.
Are we talking about people -- grown adults who are able to make decisions in their own best interest -- or children? That's the crux of the debate here.

At what age do we allow a person to determine a gender identity for themselves that isn't what they were "assigned at birth?"

I've given the example of my cousin, who as a young child, would break into his mother's makeup chest and wear lipstick, and wear his sister's dresses and heels. He is not transgendered. He is now a regular ol' stereotypical gay man who works in fashion and watches the Oscars.

Let's assume he grew up in some California household, and at the age of 7, childishly insisted he was "born into the wrong body," and was allowed irreversible gender reassignment. Now he's a grotesquely mutilated adult with tits and a kidney problem. Was it ethical and conscientious for his parents to humor his childhood whim?

Watching your son play dress-up with his sister's clothes while you quietly console yourself in a glass of whiskey is different from encouraging him to snip snip and make it official. And it's different from accepting that your grown adult son has a void in his life, for whatever reason, that only gender reassignment surgery will fill (and it usually doesn't -- suicide rates are higher for post-op transgenders).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the long run, these folks will just be Darwin victims.

drane

Reaction score
I go to Yahoo today, just to review the futures, and I see these two stories on the front page:

Females thinking they are males, others not knowing what the heck they are? What is going on in the world today? This is absolutely bizare in so many words.. How can any one think this is mentally healthy on these people? The damage being done to our youth is unreal.

since when do we let 1/2 of 1% tell us anything, much less how to speak? They can all go take a flying fling at a rolling donut and dont come back. Who needs them?