Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is going on with the world and this non-binary crap??

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I go to Yahoo today, just to review the futures, and I see these two stories on the front page:

Females thinking they are males, others not knowing what the heck they are? What is going on in the world today? This is absolutely bizare in so many words.. How can any one think this is mentally healthy on these people? The damage being done to our youth is unreal.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex has a sister who is non-binary. Prefers to be referred to with non-gender specific pronouns.

The family history is one of mental disease. Their mother was schizo and abused them terribly as children.

I can't say that this occurs with every person who is non-binary, but I'd say history of mental disease contributes to this notion.

That and the whole nonbinary thing has been promoted, commercialized, and rammed down everyone's throats.

My opinion is that since a lot of these people attempt to force their views on everyone quite forcefully, they're very insecure about their decision to be non-binary from the get go and are only doing it for attention and to appear cool and current.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The family history is one of mental disease. Their mother was schizo and abused them terribly as children.
Childhood trauma is a big commonality with these people. But if you bring that up you're somehow a nazi. Let's just castrate them instead I guess.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Childhood trauma is a big commonality with these people. But if you bring that up you're somehow a nazi. Let's just castrate them instead I guess.
Everyone has childhood trauma to some degree. How it's dealt with is key. I'm no expert, but from my experience, these people would rather fall back onto some cope rather than truly work out their issues.

You're correct in saying them will treat you like a Nazi if the topic is brought up. Or, if you argue with them, they will twist the argument around and say you made them experience their childhood trauma again.

It's better to not engage with these people and pay them no attention.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to Yahoo today, just to review the futures, and I see these two stories on the front page:

Females thinking they are males, others not knowing what the heck they are? What is going on in the world today? This is absolutely bizare in so many words.. How can any one think this is mentally healthy on these people? The damage being done to our youth is unreal.
What do you suggest for those who believe they were born the wrong sex?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two types of trans.

Some people genuinely believe they are born in the wrong body. This is a very very small minority of people. Let's call these type #1.

The other type of trans people are doing it because it's "cool" and fashionable right now and they have the right amount of childhood trauma, narcissism , and susceptibility to the ideology to actually mutilate their bodies because of this. These are type #2.

Type #1 benefits from gender reassignment. Type #2 needs therapy.

Type #2 that get gender reassignment surgery often "detrans": https://www.reddit.com/r/detrans/

Figuring out how to identify type #1 from type #2 is needed. Something objective that is more than just feelings, such as brain imaging (idk if it's possible yet).

Alternatively, not rushing into gender reassignment surgery and instead following them for, let's say, 10 years, and seeing if their sentiment changes in the meantime. If it changes, they are type #2 and not type #1.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gender identity politics are no different than Religion in terms of how they interface with scientific fact. Science was first founded by the church as a way to validate beliefs held, but soon Science began to contradict the church to a varying degree and so many of the early scientists were held over the fires of belief.

Today, up until recently, science was an unchallenged belief even by Religion, however now with Gender Identity Politics, a very scary thing is happening, we are beginning to embrace belief over scientific fact.

Gender Dysphoria is a real thing, but that's as far as the sciences are willing to go, yet people in these communities claim science is so complex that it does account for all Genders associated with identity politics, but the thing is, anybody who questions that belief is not interfaced with reasonably, but rather simply censored, because when the science behind all this stuff is questioned, none of these questions are easily answered.

It is an extremely dangerous precedence; these same people also believe Marxism is the answer to everything and that Mao is the greatest leader the world has ever saw... Ironically, if we did embrace Marxism this small group of people would quite literally be eaten alive by the majority and it is the system they are a part of today, democracy which allows this belief to be held.

This belief has truly started with women though, as the modern woman has this belief that their privilege is associated with being a woman and not being a mother, which couldn't be farther from the truth, but the narrative is widely supported.

None of these people think critically and without censorship, their beliefs would fall flat.

The most terrifying manifestation of the denial of scientific fact is no longer Gender Identity Politics however, now it is the Anti-Vax crowd, who are emboldened by the embracing of Gender Identity Politics in government and official bodies under the guise of inclusion.

It's all connected, the tyranny of belief is very real today and scientific fact is beginning to bend to belief once more, it is a terrifying prospect, one I did not think I would ever see in my life time and yet here we are, it's here and I'm not even close to 40 yet, this is the biggest threat to modern civilization today, because now of course the climate change deniers are being emboldened by all these groups as well, employing censorship and otherwise.

I hate to be a doomer, but the roots of belief are deep, far deeper than the roots of science, Covid is probably the best and worse thing that could of possibly happened because it's highlighted the fact that the tyranny of belief is still very real, science has not dispelled it and is actively bending to societal narratives.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Can't help you if you believe you were born the wrong sex. Obviously, the animal kingdom and the man upstairs feels otherwise. Seek therapy. A parent allowing and enabling a child, a minor, to switch genders and take hormone suppression drugs should be considered child endangerment. There is a reason why children are considered MINORS. They do not have the mental ability to make legal decisions.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't help you if you believe you were born the wrong sex. Obviously, the animal kingdom and the man upstairs feels otherwise. Seek therapy. A parent allowing and enabling a child, a minor, to switch genders and take hormone suppression drugs should be considered child endangerment. There is a reason why children are considered MINORS. They do not have the mental ability to make legal decisions.
funny is there is a mental disease, with pretty much you see yourself, your body, disformed, legless, and others dismenbering let's say.

I don't know why this don't fall on that, the person see something is not his body, and normally this don't even fall on his sexual preferences

with also bring the second problem, how a kid can choose to suffer hormonal treatment, (by his choice mind you) but if comminting a crime he is not really responsable for doing so

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans have abandoned truth for lies.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visit any public school in CA. The amount of official pro-LGBTQ… ‘info’ is astounding.
My last ex-, a SWJ Zoomer, was super pro LGB…. She even wished she were a lesbian (to ‘stick it to the man’). Fortunately for me, she loved dvck & being fvcked. She was brainwashed into thinking LGB…. Was trendy & cool.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't help you if you believe you were born the wrong sex. Obviously, the animal kingdom and the man upstairs feels otherwise.
Well no. Homosexuality exists in mammals in nature.

Seek therapy. A parent allowing and enabling a child, a minor, to switch genders and take hormone suppression drugs should be considered child endangerment. There is a reason why children are considered MINORS. They do not have the mental ability to make legal decisions.
Do you think therapy can change sexual orientation?

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all reality, the "trendiness" of trans is really confined to entertainment media and far-left cohorts (which have become more closely inter-linked), which has to kowtow to militant trans activists who label anything not promoting transsexualism as bigotry. The reason it's so prevalent on the national radar is because of the undue media attention it gets, not because our society has dramatically shifted its views on transsexualism.

The pro-trans activists are angrily reacting to what they know, and what we all know, is the truth: the vast majority of the world's people do not, and will likely never, view transsexualism as anything other than a bizarre, aberrant human anomaly rooted in a psychiatric disorder. I don't think we will ever have a society where the majority of people believe that wearing makeup, getting implants and chopping your d!ck off is natural and something to be celebrated.

In my line of work and business, there is no way -- no way -- a trans person would be taken seriously. I'm sorry. Not a chance. I would never put a trans person in front of a high net worth client to reel in business. Appearances matter. To most people, a trans person has the appearance of an unhinged, psychiatrically ill individual. That's the reality.