Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are you dealing with "are you vaccinated?" questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I got my second shot of Moderna on March 1st. The following morning I woke up with a 104 fever and could barely walk all day I was so week and stumbling into the walls.

My moms friend got the booster which is only half a dose and got sick once again.

I'm doing a wait and see on it. Many doctors don't think the boosters are needed for healthy people.

As for the vaccine, I notice many on OLD require it on their profiles. I put a pic of my vaccine card with my DOB and last name blocked out and it seemed to trigger a bit better reply rates.

Remember, girls are sheep. Notice how it's mostly women and really old people wearing the mask still. Women of all ages are wearing the masks a lot again. Young and old.

Now the media is hyping another "surge" My God I hope it doesn't become like last winter again where everyone got freaked out. Yea, stuff wasn't closed around here but it affected people going out. Like last winter here in FL we had a crush of seasonal visitors but a number of restaurants still were not as packed during season as before covid.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They made a new rule in Georgia. Unvaccinated men are only allowed to insert their penis halfway.
As long as it's the bottom half, what's the problem?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three points here:

1) If you tell the truth, you never have to worry about being caught in a lie;
2) You don't always have to divulge all the truth;
3) I often ask people if they are vaccinated - it's an easy way to identify true idiots.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still only have my first dose. I seem to be healing slower than normal. That and my doctor is currently putting me through some heart testing for issues I’ve had my whole life. Thus I dont trust a second dose at this time

Billtx49

Reaction score
I still only have my first dose. I seem to be healing slower than normal. That and my doctor is currently putting me through some heart testing for issues I’ve had my whole life. Thus I dont trust a second dose at this time
Third shot already done here, was a little apprehensive also due to being high risk from a prior lung injury. No one since the virus appeared has asked me if I was vaxed though.
Most people acting normal where I live except what appear to be some unvaxed or vax untrusting people that still mask up in stores, but they’re a very small minority …

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Third shot already done here, was a little apprehensive also due to being high risk from a prior lung injury. No one since the virus appeared has asked me if I was vaxed though.
Most people acting normal where I live except what appear to be some unvaxed or vax untrusting people that still mask up in stores, but they’re a very small minority …
Consider yourself lucky. I put in two people with lung issues and two COVID vaccine's on ventilators yesterday. The one with COPD, prob. will not make it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been invited to a few ‘vax only’ holiday parties. They know I’m not vax’d, but I did have Covid recently (very mild, worst part was boredom during quarantine). They consider me vax’d now.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else notice how the new variant magically has the same symptoms of the vaccine side effects?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Despite what the media says about no masks in FL, it's a mixed bag. here in Southwest FL tons of people are still wearing masks, young and old alike, especially the women of all ages and I see a number of OLD profiles requiring vaccine. I'd say down here 45 percent of the people are still wearing masks in stores even if they don't require them.

then again you live in Texas which overall is more conservative than FL.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid is never going away and it's something we will have to live with for quite some time.

The hysteria surrounding covid and vaccinations needs to calm down.

If you choose to be vaccinated, that's cool. If not, that's cool too. It's a personal choice.

What I don't like is the portrayal of people who choose not to be vaccinated as inferior to people who choose to be vaccinated.

It's been clearly documented that having the vaccine doesn't confer immunity as it was claimed it would. Sure, for certain groups of higher risk people, the vaccine makes sense.

But to declare people who choose not to take the vaccine as inferior or somehow wrong is idiotic.

When I encounter people who I sense or admit they have this extreme viewpoint, I avoid paying them any attention.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Covid is never going away and it's something we will have to live with for quite some time.

The hysteria surrounding covid and vaccinations needs to calm down.

If you choose to be vaccinated, that's cool. If not, that's cool too. It's a personal choice.

What I don't like is the portrayal of people who choose not to be vaccinated as inferior to people who choose to be vaccinated.

It's been clearly documented that having the vaccine doesn't confer immunity as it was claimed it would. Sure, for certain groups of higher risk people, the vaccine makes sense.

But to declare people who choose not to take the vaccine as inferior or somehow wrong is idiotic.

When I encounter people who I sense or admit they have this extreme viewpoint, I avoid paying them any attention.
Yes, we’ve had quite a bit of public confusion, animosity, and hysteria about the viruses and vaccines, and some in the medical community contributed to the disinformation campaign that caused those to be spread to the public…

During the vaccine debate height here someone posted to the forum a video from Alex Jones on Bitchite with a Dr. Peter Hotez of Baylor Med School where the Dr. implied that the vaccine was totally unacceptable and probably deadly.

Yesterday I noticed he’s in the headlines again, only now he says 150,000 unvaccinated Americans needlessly lost their lives because ‘they were defiant’.

I’m ready for the calm part also…
Maybe it will keep some quack Professionals like the one mentioned above out of the public news cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.