Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it possible a girl ignores you cause she still likes you?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not likely. Find new women.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily. Again...more Beta coping. Maybe these girls just aren't physically attracted to you - and that's why they reject your date invite. Maybe something about you comes across as socially awkward when you ask them out.

I'm not arguing with you. Just having a back and forth conversation.
This just means they’re flirtatious, not attention *****s. Family man is right, to assume they are attention *****s just because they ghosted you says much more about you than them.
I'd listen to what Family Man is saying. You say you're a very attractive dude but yet girls ghost you all the time. It's very unlikely that ALL those women just want attention.
I wouldn't call any of this beta coping or anything like that. Something that many seem to forget on here is that women attain much of their validation through feeling how pretty/attractive they are. They get this from things like complements from other women but also from how much attention they can garner from men. Why do you think women like to dress up, especially in revealing outfits? Even if they are getting attention from men they aren't interested in, it still makes them feel good about themselves because they know they are desired.

There is an epsiode from the show "King of Queens" where Doug's wife begins to feel self conscious about aging and not being as attractive as she once was. Anyway, he pays these construction workers on a site to whistle and cat call her as she walks home from work. They do this and as she walks past she starts to smile, as she is still getting attention from men.

However, attention whoring is when women take this innate trait to a point where they are willing to lead men on, waste their time, etc. all so that they can get what they want, which is attention/validation. This is all with no consideration of how this behavior is affecting men. I'm disregarding women wasting time for things like free drinks, dinners, etc. If a woman is flirting with me and behaving in a way that suggests she is open to going out on a date, which we then schedule and she later flakes on......that is attention whoring. This woman enjoyed the free validation she was getting and behaving in a way that is leading on. If a woman you ask out rejects you but then continues to approach you and act flirtatiously.....again that is attention whoring. These women are behaving in a manner that is leading men on so that they can get what they want, attention/validation, without completely cutting him out/fully rejecting him. If she fully rejects a man then he is no longer a source of free attention/validation, so she behaves in a manner that does not completely eliminate this potential source.

Certainly not all women are like this, nor can I even say most of them are. However, women like this do in fact exist and they are quite common. From what I've experienced and observed, most of these women usually have some issues going on underneath and they are often times quite crazy. Some of these women are literally willing to do almost anything just to get attention, even if that means completely toying with a man or even putting themselves into very compromising situations. It's in a man's best interest to be able to recognize women like this very early on and cut them out immediately, as it's just a massive waste of your time and energy.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't call any of this beta coping or anything like that. Something that many seem to forget on here is that women attain much of their validation through feeling how pretty/attractive they are. They get this from things like complements from other women but also from how much attention they can garner from men. Why do you think women like to dress up, especially in revealing outfits? Even if they are getting attention from men they aren't interested in, it still makes them feel good about themselves because they know they are desired.

There is an epsiode from the show "King of Queens" where Doug's wife begins to feel self conscious about aging and not being as attractive as she once was. Anyway, he pays these construction workers on a site to whistle and cat call her as she walks home from work. They do this and as she walks past she starts to smile, as she is still getting attention from men.

However, attention whoring is when women take this innate trait to a point where they are willing to lead men on, waste their time, etc. all so that they can get what they want, which is attention/validation. This is all with no consideration of how this behavior is affecting men. I'm disregarding women wasting time for things like free drinks, dinners, etc. If a woman is flirting with me and behaving in a way that suggests she is open to going out on a date, which we then schedule and she later flakes on......that is attention whoring. This woman enjoyed the free validation she was getting and behaving in a way that is leading on. If a woman you ask out rejects you but then continues to approach you and act flirtatiously.....again that is attention whoring. These women are behaving in a manner that is leading men on so that they can get what they want, attention/validation, without completely cutting him out/fully rejecting him. If she fully rejects a man then he is no longer a source of free attention/validation, so she behaves in a manner that does not completely eliminate this potential source.

Certainly not all women are like this, nor can I even say most of them are. However, women like this do in fact exist and they are quite common. From what I've experienced and observed, most of these women usually have some issues going on underneath and they are often times quite crazy. Some of these women are literally willing to do almost anything just to get attention, even if that means completely toying with a man or even putting themselves into very compromising situations. It's in a man's best interest to be able to recognize women like this very early on and cut them out immediately, as it's just a massive waste of your time and energy.
So, you might as well not even try. Since most women are attention wh0res, right?

Playing the game sure beats staying inside your box and not even trying.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you might as well not even try. Since most women are attention wh0res, right?

Playing the game sure beats staying inside your box and not even trying.
You are missing the point. If a woman is leading you and wasting your time you don't continue to try anything with her, she is an attention ***** and you cut her off.....simple. Too many men waste their time on no-low interest women, but most especially women that have this level of interest BUT are behaving in a manner that is confusing/leading on. Threads about women like this are made by men who either lack experience all together or those who haven't interacted with attention *****s at all. I don't know why you are arguing with this, messed up women like this are out there.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
You are missing the point. If a woman is leading you and wasting your time you don't continue to try anything with her, she is an attention ***** and you cut her off.....simple. Too many men waste their time on no-low interest women, but most especially women that have this level of interest BUT are behaving in a manner that is confusing/leading on. Threads about women like this are made by men who either lack experience all together or those who haven't interacted with attention *****s at all. I don't know why you are arguing with this, messed up women like this are out there.
You're intentionally ignoring MY point so you can get your talking points across.

I understand that they're out there, but that doesn't mean to not try to win the game.

The ONLY reason that a guy would call a certain girl an AW is because he shot his shot with her, and failed miserably. He commented on all her IG posts, spent $500 on her, and she denied him the booty at the end of all of it. Poor guy.

True players, with real game, end up smashing her in her hotel room her last night in town. Sure, she's an AW, but this guy found a way to make it happen with her.

Beta copes end up whining about the fact that she's an AW and b!tching on message boards about the fact that there are no good women out there.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're intentionally ignoring MY point so you can get your talking points across.

I understand that they're out there, but that doesn't mean to not try to win the game.

The ONLY reason that a guy would call a certain girl an AW is because he shot his shot with her, and failed miserably. He commented on all her IG posts, spent $500 on her, and she denied him the booty at the end of all of it. Poor guy.

True players, with real game, end up smashing her in her hotel room her last night in town. Sure, she's an AW, but this guy found a way to make it happen with her.

Beta copes end up whining about the fact that she's an AW and b!tching on message boards about the fact that there are no good women out there.
Right, true players with game continue to waste their time on attention *****s that are leading them on for nothing. You cut women like this out, move on and then focus your energy and time on women that are interested. Women that are actually interested don't lead you on, flake on dates the last minute, ghost you and then pop back in, etc. You don't try to convert these time wasters into being interested, I'm sure it's possible but very unlikely and therefore not something you should even consider. If you have other things going on, which you should, there should be no time or energy for low interest women and you move on.

I don't understand if you are a troll or not.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Right, true players with game continue to waste their time on attention *****s that are leading them on for nothing. You cut women like this out, move on and then focus your energy and time on women that are interested. Women that are actually interested don't lead you on, flake on dates the last minute, ghost you and then pop back in, etc. You don't try to convert these time wasters into being interested, I'm sure it's possible but very unlikely and therefore not something you should even consider. If you have other things going on, which you should, there should be no time or energy for low interest women and you move on.

I don't understand if you are a troll or not.
Look dude, just because this happens to you all the time doesn't mean you have to assume this happens to many other men.

I do, infact, realize when somebody is wasting my time and isn't deserving of it. I'm done talking with you.

Thanks for the reminder.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum has gotten in a bad place lately. I crashed yesterday and I just asked what was going on. She was indeed ignoring cause she likes me, but I just gave bad signals.

Oh wait now the issue is that she is going trough a though time and I just happened to talk at the right time?

Honestly I think many are very bitter on this forum. I was one of those too. Guess that’s why we came here. But I think what is being said here is not always correct.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum has gotten in a bad place lately. I crashed yesterday and I just asked what was going on. She was indeed ignoring cause she likes me, but I just gave bad signals.

Oh wait now the issue is that she is going trough a though time and I just happened to talk at the right time?

Honestly I think many are very bitter on this forum. I was one of those too. Guess that’s why we came here. But I think what is being said here is not always correct.
Insecure women typically don't give straight answers, especially if you're bigger and stronger than them or see them often (like work). They'll be more indirect and try to let you down easy, which can come across as AW or whatever if you don't know how to take a hint.

Asking a woman you work with 'whats going on?' after she's avoiding eye contact and not reaching out to you for multiple years is clingy or intimidating or scary (fear of losing her job from drama you might stir up). It's in her best interest to keep you guessing until you lose interest.

A woman that wants things to work out will make it very easy. You're drowning in lack to the point that you're delusional. You admit to oneitis, you know that the answer is to seek out other women and work on yourself, and you're being told this by members in this thread. You're completely ignoring all these comments and are seeking out the comments that support your narrative; when those comments are in short supply you discount the majority of the forum as bitter.

This is your wake up call. Challenge yourself to grow or risk squandering what's left of your life pining over one woman that is making things difficult for you.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet I just met up with her and we talked and we fvked. But it’s not about that. I really like her, she likes me too. The theories here just don’t match up.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S3x is not the goal. Plenty of betas getting sex from their girlfriends, yet their girlfriend deep down pines for other men.
The goal is being seen as a prize.
If she plays games, and isn’t giving you clear signals, then does she see you as a prize or an option?
Playing games here and there is to be expected from women, but if she plays too many games I will also play games in return…my text response time will get longer and I will also avoid giving her eye contact and give my attention to someone else

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet I just met up with her and we talked and we fvked. But it’s not about that. I really like her, she likes me too. The theories here just don’t match up.
Some do match up, you're just ignoring them. You know more about the situation than anyone here. Our advice is based on what little info you provided and our personal extrapolations. If you enjoyed your experience and think she's the key to your world then more power to you. Start a thread providing guidance if you think this board is lost, there's nothing like reading success stories.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will do this on very rare occasion but they're far more inclined to give huge IOI to guys they like.

A better strange sign of attraction is when a girl purposely f*cks with you, gives you s*it, says I can't stand that guy, hates on you, etc., etc. These can actually be signs of attraction. Kind of like the grade school girl who punches or sticks out her tongue at you. If she could care less, she wouldn't overtly make a big deal out of it. I've had this happen more than a few times. I know a number of married couples where the woman has said they didn't like the guy (their husband or bf) at first.