Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it possible a girl ignores you cause she still likes you?

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl two years ago at work. We clicked but due covid and personal reasons nothing ever happened. About a year ago we started drifting apart which I caused, again due to personal reasons.

Still see her at work from time to time, but comes today. I had a two month holiday and saw her again at work. Not even a single look or hi. When I passed her in the hall I saw her avoiding her eyes by looking at the ground.

Yeah it’s a horrible case of oneitis, but I’ve never felt this horrible in my life.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl two years ago at work. We clicked but due covid and personal reasons nothing ever happened. About a year ago we started drifting apart which I caused, again due to personal reasons.

Still see her at work from time to time, but comes today. I had a two month holiday and saw her again at work. Not even a single look or hi. When I passed her in the hall I saw her avoiding her eyes by looking at the ground.

Yeah it’s a horrible case of oneitis, but I’ve never felt this horrible in my life.

In this case i think no. She found another guy or lost interest and now is trying to be obvious that she isn't interested.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do try to do the whole “push and pull” thing and that can be active disinterest but they usually come back within a month. Longer than a month she’s in another castle

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Did you have a romantic relationship? 2)Where you just work freinds and had a couple of laughs?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

It’s very easy to develop oneitis for someone at work. The problem is that, because of the obvious risks involved, the guy might (understandably) move very slowly and with caution with such chick, ie “get to know her” over months or even years. And then, at best, this results in friendzone, or at worst her meeting and dating another dude on the outside.

On the surface, this doesn’t seem like she is attracted or even considers you a friend. So this is probably a very long shot.

Is she the only one in your group ignoring you? I would not try to engage her in conversation at this point. The most you could do is be friendly to mutual friends right now. If there is a guy or girl in the office that you both get along well with, I would be more friendly with them instead so she can see you’re still a cool guy. And then see if she starts talking to you (other than pure business stuff).

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All signs of active disinterest(looking away ,avoiding eye contact purposely)
To answer your question ,no.
Girls who like you would never do anything like this .
Haha, for the most part this is true but I've personally experienced many exceptions. I've had women approach ME, agree to dates, flirt, touch me, etc. and yet reject me, ghost me, etc. Many women today are totally insane and have no clue of how to interact with men lol.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, for the most part this is true but I've personally experienced many exceptions. I've had women approach ME, agree to dates, flirt, touch me, etc. and yet reject me, ghost me, etc. Many women today are totally insane and have no clue of how to interact with men lol.
Either this, or you have absolutely no game whatsoever.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
They were just attention *****s, they are very common based upon what I've first hand experienced as well as observations I've had over the years.
This is classic Beta coping.

A girl initially shows interest, you go on one date, then she ghosts you.

That's a lack of game on the Beta's part.

Beta males all over the country blame women for their own lack of success with them.

If something doesn't work out with the girl, the Beta male, in an attempt to make himself feel better, instantly blames the girl, calling her an attention wh0re, saying she just wanted a free dinner or a few free drinks.

While it is true that some women would much rather have some sucker pay for stuff on a Thursday night, rather than sit home watching TV... to assume all women are like this just ain't right.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is classic Beta coping.

A girl initially shows interest, you go on one date, then she ghosts you.

That's a lack of game on the Beta's part.

Beta males all over the country blame women for their own lack of success with them.

If something doesn't work out with the girl, the Beta male, in an attempt to make himself feel better, instantly blames the girl, calling her an attention wh0re, saying she just wanted a free dinner or a few free drinks.

While it is true that some women would much rather have some sucker pay for stuff on a Thursday night, rather than sit home watching TV... to assume all women are like this just ain't right.
LOL No

I've had a woman that I met later approach ME and ask ME out on a date. She flaked on our date and ghosted me, later found out she was a huge attention *****. I've had women approach me, reject me but then continue to approach ME and flirt. I'm talking touching my hand, smiling/laughing at everything I say, etc. I've had women act like that with me and when I ask them out they immediately reject it, again clear sign of attention whoring.

Women like this are very common, I'm not sure why you are arguing with me on this haha.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
LOL No

I've had a woman that I met later approach ME and ask ME out on a date. She flaked on our date and ghosted me, later found out she was a huge attention *****. I've had women approach me, reject me but then continue to approach ME and flirt. I'm talking touching my hand, smiling/laughing at everything I say, etc. I've had women act like that with me and when I ask them out they immediately reject it, again clear sign of attention whoring.

Women like this are very common, I'm not sure why you are arguing with me on this haha.
Not necessarily. Again...more Beta coping. Maybe these girls just aren't physically attracted to you - and that's why they reject your date invite. Maybe something about you comes across as socially awkward when you ask them out.

I'm not arguing with you. Just having a back and forth conversation.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL No

I'd listen to what Family Man is saying. You say you're a very attractive dude but yet girls ghost you all the time. It's very unlikely that ALL those women just want attention.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL No

This just means they’re flirtatious, not attention *****s. Family man is right, to assume they are attention *****s just because they ghosted you says much more about you than them.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fully expect women to act like children upon rejection, few women have tasted it, fewer still taste it without protest of some sort

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This...depends how good looking you are and how insecure she is or how crazy she is. Either way you cannot do anything. Keep it moving, if she comes around on her own set a date.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No. She's doing the exact opposite of what she'd do if she was interested.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No... you should have so much on your plate that you shouldn’t even dwell over a girl ignoring you. If a girl ignores you and there are no other signs of interest or a prior sexual history with her there is no interest.